The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can check it out, but if you've got the answers i feel that'd be more efficient then me snooping. If you don't feel like making a video tutorial, i could always try, you would just need to sen me a written tutorial and little things that would be important to remind the audience, like how you reminded us to compress our images and not to exceed the size limit of our css package. Wither way, i'll play with it tonight.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 02, 2014, 08:07:26 PM


this process does not replace sounds, it cycles thorugh them
but its still a work in progress
and ive run out of ideas to make it more user friendly
http://youtu.be/TmZv8EzcBCE

Ok, well for this sound loader, it only works on training, and it doesn't allow me to have Peach's and Rosalina's soundbanks seperate. I remember earlier that someone found a way to assign clones Bosses SFX. I know you have to go through PSA and stuff, but can someone give me a step by step tutorial?

February 06, 2014, 09:45:27 PM #2117 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:52:10 PM by shock44
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 06, 2014, 08:45:59 PM
Ok, well for this sound loader, it only works on training, and it doesn't allow me to have Peach's and Rosalina's soundbanks seperate. I remember earlier that someone found a way to assign clones Bosses SFX. I know you have to go through PSA and stuff, but can someone give me a step by step tutorial?

Everyone seemed to ignore my tutorial when I posted my findings about how to do the boss sfx over brawlex characters thing. Just cuz I'm a nice guy and I want people to know how to do this, I will post my tutorial again.

Original post:

Alright, I got it everyone! I figured out how to get boss sfx to be directed onto BrawlEx characters and how to find out what their soundbanks are. Here's my tutorial:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd like to thank DSX8 for telling me where to find the info for the SFX PSA ids and soundbank ids.

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 06, 2014, 06:14:09 PM
i think i may be on to something, so yea. don't bother with smashbox, it's not gonna do what you want lol.

openSA 2 can't open the ef files, its the common3 that it can open. if you open that, togle the fighter\item switch, then experiment. you may find something. though im almost positive i've found the answer. if i have i'll make a video tutorial :P

How good are you at diagnosing crashes from BrawlEx? I've been getting frustrated trying to find the cause of my game dying in various spots, and no help from anyone here...

Quote from: Tiberious on February 06, 2014, 10:44:22 PM
How good are you at diagnosing crashes from BrawlEx? I've been getting frustrated trying to find the cause of my game dying in various spots, and no help from anyone here...

Where does it crash? If random, still provide examples. Also, how frequent if crash is inconsistent.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: shock44 on February 06, 2014, 09:45:27 PM


Everyone seemed to ignore my tutorial when I posted my findings about how to do the boss sfx over brawlex characters thing. Just cuz I'm a nice guy and I want people to know how to do this, I will post my tutorial again.

Original post:

Alright, I got it everyone! I figured out how to get boss sfx to be directed onto BrawlEx characters and how to find out what their soundbanks are. Here's my tutorial:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd like to thank DSX8 for telling me where to find the info for the SFX PSA ids and soundbank ids.

I'm sorry, I just didn't know what page of the thread to look. In the fighter config, how do you assign the Ex clone the boss sfx? I'm sorry I'm being a disturbance

Quote from: Tiberious on February 06, 2014, 10:44:22 PM
How good are you at diagnosing crashes from BrawlEx? I've been getting frustrated trying to find the cause of my game dying in various spots, and no help from anyone here...

Also, if you're like me, sometime you'll find it easier to take something that already works but modify it to your liking. There are a few brawlex packs you could download, which work. Then, mod them as you would normally (for the most part).
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Tiberious on February 06, 2014, 10:44:22 PM
How good are you at diagnosing crashes from BrawlEx? I've been getting frustrated trying to find the cause of my game dying in various spots, and no help from anyone here...

im pretty good at diagnosing them. Where in particular are you crashing?

Sorry, anyone have a link to asf's pack? D: I can't find it through all the 142 pages in this thread. :L Thanks!

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 06, 2014, 11:49:38 AM
shouldn't there be a thread for brawlEx packs?
since so many people are making their own builds, it'd be nice to have a dedicated thread for it, and keep this for bug-tracking and problem-solving.
I agree with this. There should be a thread just for everyone's packs to try to keep this one cleaner and use it for bugs and problem-solving. It'll make it easier for others who don't want to build one to find them without asking.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Tryst on February 07, 2014, 12:41:35 AM
Sorry, anyone have a link to asf's pack? D: I can't find it through all the 142 pages in this thread. :L Thanks!
just click on asf1nks name, see all the posts he has made and ur bound to find it
he doesnt post much
though nebulons has more characters and more stages
and shinF has cbliss integrated on default costumes

Quote from: Tryst on February 07, 2014, 12:41:35 AM
Sorry, anyone have a link to asf's pack? D: I can't find it through all the 142 pages in this thread. :L Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.msg1210136#msg1210136
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 06, 2014, 08:45:59 PM
Ok, well for this sound loader, it only works on training, and it doesn't allow me to have Peach's and Rosalina's soundbanks seperate. I remember earlier that someone found a way to assign clones Bosses SFX. I know you have to go through PSA and stuff, but can someone give me a step by step tutorial?
thats odd
ill try it on the wii, since i tried it on dolphin

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 07, 2014, 12:45:38 AM
just click on asf1nks name, see all the posts he has made and ur bound to find it
he doesnt post much
though nebulons has more characters and more stages
and shinF has cbliss integrated on default costumes

Okay, I just feel stupid now. Where can I find Nebulon's pack? I looked through 3 pages of his recent posts but couldn't find it. Sorry. D:

February 07, 2014, 01:38:13 AM #2129 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:39:29 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: Tryst on February 07, 2014, 01:30:49 AM
Okay, I just feel stupid now. Where can I find Nebulon's pack? I looked through 3 pages of his recent posts but couldn't find it. Sorry. D:

I'm Nebulon and I fixed some things in my pack. I'll upload it and PM you with a link personally.

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 01:39:29 AM

And anyone else who wants it really, to avoid putting it here. I think I'm just gonna put it as my signature to make it easier on everyone. That way I don't have to put it here or make a new thread just for it...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822