The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 13, 2014, 04:40:01 AM
@sammy

I also checked the extra characters checkbox for link, but only see nine costumes in the CSS config

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Actually, that's only six costumes. Only the second pair of numbers in a group of four corresponds to a costume, the first pair is for something else (I think ASF said it was for team colors and organizational purposes).

0300 0001 0103 0905 0206 0804 <- Only six sets of numbers, costumes are 00, 01, 03, 05, 06 and 04.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on February 13, 2014, 05:53:17 AM
Actually, that's only six costumes. Only the second pair of numbers in a group of four corresponds to a costume, the first pair is for something else (I think ASF said it was for team colors and organizational purposes).

0300 0001 0103 0905 0206 0804 <- Only six sets of numbers, costumes are 00, 01, 03, 05, 06 and 04.

Shinf the costume dude  8)

Hey, does somebody know how to change the Announcer Call for the Clones?

I mean, to make the clone have "Fighting Alloy Team" as his/her Announcer call.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 13, 2014, 02:00:53 AM
Well, new version of the Clone tool. added a mass renamer to the tools menu..my god that was kinda hard for me to do. anyways, here ya go

BrawlEx Clone Tool (beta)

I'm so st*pid with that Cloning tool.  ;D

How does it work? Is there a tutorial?  r)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Is anyone else having an issue with added costumes and Sheik? If I select the added costume by picking Sheik, the game loads the default color. If I select the added costume by picking Zelda, the game loads the added one, and I can transform into Sheik fine. I have a separate icon for Sheik on the CSS if that helps.

February 13, 2014, 02:46:43 PM #2405 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:49:36 PM by Axel Akutare
Quote from: Not Kratos on February 13, 2014, 02:19:25 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with added costumes and Sheik? If I select the added costume by picking Sheik, the game loads the default color. If I select the added costume by picking Zelda, the game loads the added one, and I can transform into Sheik fine. I have a separate icon for Sheik on the CSS if that helps.

Sounds like either the Fighter or CSSSlot Config file for Sheik isn't set up while Zelda's is. I've never run into the issue because I use the normal character slot for Zelda and Sheik to save space for BrawlEx. (Not to mention avoid issues when someone picks the same costume slot for Zelda and Sheik separately... Always had issues with people picking them in the same match and they'd end up in the wrong costume when they get into the game.)
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Found the issue; I configured Sheik's CSSSlot Config wrong: She attempted to load FitSheik07 (Which doesn't exist on my SD) and Zelda loaded FitZelda06. Silly error on my part.
Thanks!

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 13, 2014, 09:38:53 AM
Hey, does somebody know how to change the Announcer Call for the Clones?

I mean, to make the clone have "Fighting Alloy Team" as his/her Announcer call.
In the cosmetic config.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can also (if you know how to change sounds) have other sounds assigned as well. If you replace a sound in the .brsar with a new announcer call, you can assign it and have them all with unique calls just like ASF did.

If you open up your .brsar in BrawlBox, find the sound effect you replaced with their announcer call, then scroll down to the bottom of its properties, look under the Misc properties, there's an entry that says InfoIndex. Converting that number into hex gives you the ID that goes into the cosmetic file.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

February 13, 2014, 06:18:00 PM #2408 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 06:21:10 PM by sammi-huskyEX
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36176

this plus my tool = cloning easy mode lol

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 13, 2014, 09:38:53 AM
I'm so st*pid with that Cloning tool.  ;D

How does it work? Is there a tutorial?  r)

you just browse to the PF folder on your sdcard. it will show all your clones you have in the clone view, then you can add and remove them from there. now it also has a mass renamer to auto rename ALL brawl fighter files (the stuff in the fighter folder) to whatever you want to name the clone. I'll include a user friendly Readme.txt in the next update

I WAS GONNA MAKE IT CHANGE THE CSS CODE but he  beat me too it lol :P

ill prove i cloned on pm 3.02 now
im uploading my build so ill give u guys a link in couple of min
it has cloned character but not modded clones its uploading right now

Quote from: Jasgx on February 13, 2014, 06:21:10 PM
ill prove i cloned on pm 3.02 now
im uploading my build so ill give u guys a link in couple of min
it has cloned character but not modded clones its uploading right now

if your serious, then thank you very much sir. and i apologize for the statements i made earlier. :)
if your just trolling. your a big meanie face :[

February 13, 2014, 06:28:02 PM #2411 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 06:35:42 PM by Jasgx
the file is zipping up right now

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 06:28:42 PM

winrar so slow

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 06:29:23 PM

it has my custom stuff on it so dont complain

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 06:29:53 PM

1 more thing i havent tested final smashes yet

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 06:31:18 PM

its only extra alts no character changes and the clones

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 06:32:06 PM

im uploading to mediafire right now so yeah w8ting is a pain

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 06:35:42 PM

btw starting off as giga still works
starting off as giga on the clone doesnt

Thank goodness for Post Merging. :v

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 13, 2014, 06:22:42 PMif your just trolling. your a big meanie face :[
If his what is trolling, then his what is a big meanie face? D: This response is not meant to be taken seriously. You're cool, sammi. =p
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 13, 2014, 06:44:28 PM #2413 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 06:49:13 PM by Jasgx
guys samus doesnt work right now so i need to fix samus up
as far as i know all other characters work so tell me if there are any screw ups
btw uploading at 30 percent

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 06:49:13 PM

50 perccent now

Quote from: Jasgx on February 13, 2014, 06:44:28 PM
guys samus doesnt work right now so i need to fix samus up
as far as i know all other characters work so tell me if there are any screw ups
btw uploading at 30 percent
Yeah...

You don't need to give progress on your uploading. :L

All you need to do is just fix everything you need to fix, then upload without unnecessary posting.

Once it's uploaded, we'll be the judge of whether or not you're bull[censored]ting for attention. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]