The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, to be more specific, you guys know when your icon is heading toward the icons and the box appears? That's what happens.

Anyways, I added the MDL0 and CHR0 to my existing sc_selcharacter and it froze. I guess that's the problem...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Can someone make a tutorial on how to migrate from cBliss to BrawlEX in regards of having 10 outfits for all the characters (except Wario, who has 12)? Or link me to one in case it exists already?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


ShinF has a link in his sig that does that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: br3compactor on February 17, 2014, 02:46:05 AM
Can someone make a tutorial on how to migrate from cBliss to BrawlEX in regards of having 10 outfits for all the characters (except Wario, who has 12)? Or link me to one in case it exists already?
Just copy all the files from the link on the right of my signature and put them in the proper BrawlEx directory. Make sure you add all the cosmetics (CSPs, BPs and RSPs) in their places, and all the fighter files just like normal cBliss. That's all you should need to do.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Has somebody made a pack with 100 characters already?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 17, 2014, 03:50:56 AM
Has somebody made a pack with 100 characters already?
Not that I know of. I plan to be the first pack to do so.

Does your pack have cosmetics and stuff like csp's bp's

Tried re-adding my cosmetics to the sc_selcharacter.pac included in the expansion pack. STILL freezes. :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SO I completely rebuilt my SD card from scratch. I made it all the way back to 51 characters appearing on my CSS. So happy.

Now I would like to know, for my Cloud I have. I gave him 1 extra color slot. I also checked 06 in his fighter config. Now when I go through his CSPs. Is the reason why it will freeze because its missing or will there be a empty picture?

Quote from: Jade_Rock on February 17, 2014, 04:32:13 AM
Does your pack have cosmetics and stuff like csp's bp's
Yes it does. All the way down to the announcer calls.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on February 17, 2014, 04:47:37 AM
SO I completely rebuilt my SD card from scratch. I made it all the way back to 51 characters appearing on my CSS. So happy.

Now I would like to know, for my Cloud I have. I gave him 1 extra color slot. I also checked 06 in his fighter config. Now when I go through his CSPs. Is the reason why it will freeze because its missing or will there be a empty picture?

That's what's generally been happening to me when I try to go onto a costume that has no portrait.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: OmegaS3 on February 17, 2014, 04:47:37 AM
SO I completely rebuilt my SD card from scratch. I made it all the way back to 51 characters appearing on my CSS. So happy.

Now I would like to know, for my Cloud I have. I gave him 1 extra color slot. I also checked 06 in his fighter config. Now when I go through his CSPs. Is the reason why it will freeze because its missing or will there be a empty picture?
Yeah you'll need CSPs for all the color slots.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 17, 2014, 04:54:58 AM
Yes it does. All the way down to the announcer calls.

That sounds great!

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 17, 2014, 04:58:07 AM
Yeah you'll need CSPs for all the color slots.
Thanks for the information.

Edit: I got it working. I say the best thing to do if people are struggling with this, is to rubuild their SD using PW pack as a base. I actually got better results than the past.

Quote from: Carnage on February 16, 2014, 09:30:03 AM
when anyone has the new brawlex set up with roy,mewtwo,waluigi and any other random chars could they upload it?  entire pf?

I've got it all in my sig. Sorry it took so long.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822