The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on February 21, 2014, 06:17:01 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't clone Jigglypuff at the moment. For a clone to work they require their ExModule files. There currently isn't a Jigglypuff BrawlEx module, so Jiggly cannot be cloned for now. Until there is an update with more modules.

Actually there is a Jigglypuff BrawlEx module, it just wasn't made by PW, so you have to search. There's a link in the PSA Repository over in A/A Discussion I think.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Well, theres my problem. BrawlEx isn't even loading.
Can someone please tell me what codes I need to use?
I'm already using the FilePatch code 3.0 and Custom CSS.
It's just... In the Dolphin console. Nothing about BrawlEx shows up.
NOTHING!
So I'm probabbly missing a code.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on February 21, 2014, 06:21:34 AM
Well, theres my problem. BrawlEx isn't even loading.
Can someone please tell me what codes I need to use?
I'm already using the FilePatch code 3.0 and Custom CSS.
It's just... In the Dolphin console. Nothing about BrawlEx shows up.
NOTHING!
So I'm probabbly missing a code.

Are you using the current build with the CSSRoster.dat file? That one doesn't need the CSS Code. They actually conflict with each other.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

If you're using the roster expansion you need to ditch the CSS code.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

So, all I need is the file patch code?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on February 21, 2014, 06:25:51 AM
So, all I need is the file patch code?

As long as it's FPC 3.5.1b I belive so.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Ya, I'm only using FPC 3.5.1b and still, nothing loads.
Think I can get someones elses GCT?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04


Quote from: shock44 on February 21, 2014, 06:37:25 AM
Try Nebulon's code set:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ojrvi3ekfq0zgll/io2tEVYmtN
Ya, I'm using the same patch code.
This is starting to confuse me :\

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Axel Akutare on February 21, 2014, 06:23:59 AM
Are you using the current build with the CSSRoster.dat file? That one doesn't need the CSS Code. They actually conflict with each other.

Ok, so I removed the CSS code from my .gct, and now it loads normally, and the CSSRoster.dat file is now actually working!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The curious thing about it is that the custom CSS icons that ShinF had all now display as random, and once hovered over they freeze the game. What is causing this?

The 5 clones on the bottom row that didn't have custom cosmetics work perfectly fine.

Also the characters had had custom CSPs and cBLISS, but now they all have their normal CSPs and freeze the game when you try to change to that extra slot.

By the looks of it you didn't shift your old CSP stuff to your new file.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

i would like to request a ness rel for the clone engine

Everyone's waiting for Ness, be patient~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

can u help me out a sec the brawl ex clone tool isnt adding the stuff for me

I don't use the clone tool, can't really help there.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!