The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: zutox on March 01, 2014, 10:28:19 PM
So, you can't place any more fighters than past Fighter63?
Quote from: zutox on March 01, 2014, 10:28:19 PM
So, you can't place any more fighters than past Fighter63?
Nope.

10char

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 01, 2014, 10:29:16 PM
Nope.

10char

Doh! Where did I get the thought from it could go up to 100? O..o
You Never Know!

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 01, 2014, 10:20:34 PM
HELLO ALL. I hope you all are thankfull, me and Pikazz have finished the module! I think only one of you got it right :P it is indeed...captain falcon!

Incidentally, i had worked on this module a LONG time ago, and PW patched the articles for me in the beginning. But it had a few REALLY bad bugs. bugs that Pikazz figured out, and fixed. So, From us to you. enjoy this captain falcon module!

ft_captain BX  [Pikazz & Sammi-Husky]

Excellent. I will proceed with Toony in due time, but not now.

i knew it would be betwen ness, CF or TL, well from the top of my head i see ryu  need to check CF psas now :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 01, 2014, 10:47:50 PM #3439 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:55:45 PM by Sammi Husky
Quote from: zutox on March 01, 2014, 10:35:22 PM
Doh! Where did I get the thought from it could go up to 100? O..o

BrawlEx increases the roster to a maximum of 100 charcacters. counting the vBrawl roster.

EDIT: also, i know i've been working on a ness module, but it's giving me problems. SO. im going to take a break from it, and work on rob :P which more then likely i will be able to do more easily

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 01, 2014, 10:47:50 PM
BrawlEx increases the roster to a maximum of 100 charcacters. counting the vBrawl roster.

EDIT: also, i know i've been working on a ness module, but it's giving me problems. SO. im going to take a break from it, and work on rob :P which more then likely i will be able to do more easily

Doing R.O.B. is like doing Marth I believe.
Since they have similar IC's and ID's.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 01, 2014, 10:58:46 PM
Doing R.O.B. is like doing Marth I believe.
Since they have similar IC's and ID's.
patching the aritcles is probably the hardest part and while marth has 0, rob has 3 or more probably more so its not that easy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woot, a new module :D
Sammi did in fact showed him his moves

and pikazz of course

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 01, 2014, 10:25:28 PM
Just Arbiter is all I need.

All right.
PM sent.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 01, 2014, 11:20:27 PM
All right.
PM sent.
Ok thanks. I'll look into it when I finish v0.9_inc-rev3

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 01, 2014, 10:47:50 PM
BrawlEx increases the roster to a maximum of 100 charcacters. counting the vBrawl roster.

EDIT: also, i know i've been working on a ness module, but it's giving me problems. SO. im going to take a break from it, and work on rob :P which more then likely i will be able to do more easily

You made my day working on R.O.B. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Awesome to see Falcon's done, and that new X psa on Rob will be pretty sweet if you get rob working.
Also Nebulon I just wanna say a thanks to you and your pack. I personally have my own setup that I run but your gfx fixed movesets are a major time saver and a life saver for me when trying to keep conflicts down.

I hope no one minds me asking but how is the mod to allow the original fighters to use different models and movesets and portraits coming along? Ex: Having Dr. Mario's own fighter folder but read through Mario's Original CSS Slot

Quote from: Brstmguy on March 02, 2014, 12:09:51 AM
I hope no one minds me asking but how is the mod to allow the original fighters to use different models and movesets and portraits coming along? Ex: Having Dr. Mario's own fighter folder but read through Mario's Original CSS Slot

To my knowledge its able to be done. Go to the OP and watch Sammi's videos to learn how to change the cloned characters Icon, IconName, CSP, CSPname, and so on

I'm meaning the mod where on the gamecube controller you'd press one of the shoulder triggers while the you have your fighter selected like Mario, and it would change to being Doctor Mario without having him take up a slot on the css.