The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on March 02, 2014, 06:15:48 PM
sure you diodnt forget to include the fitcaptainfinal.pac renamed to your clone?

The game shouldn't freeze.
If you don't have the FitCaptainFinal.pac the character will just not do the Final Smash.
He/she will do his/her Neutral-B instead.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Been gone for a couple of days. Besides the new Falcon module and Sammi's new clone tool, did I miss much?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 02, 2014, 06:57:21 PM
Been gone for a couple of days. Besides the new Falcon module and Sammi's new clone tool, did I miss much?
Nope. Nothing really.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Segtendo on March 02, 2014, 06:57:21 PM
Been gone for a couple of days. Besides the new Falcon module and Sammi's new clone tool, did I miss much?

Ganon module.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I knew that too :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Carnage on March 02, 2014, 06:15:48 PM
sure you diodnt forget to include the fitcaptainfinal.pac renamed to your clone?
I have everything, including the useless Dark and Spy files.

I'm using Max Onslaught Falcon with Chuck Norris skins.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 02, 2014, 07:18:28 PM
I have everything, including the useless Dark and Spy files.

I'm using Max Onslaught Falcon with Chuck Norris skins.

Is anybody else having him freeze at final smash? it works fine for me, but i use dolphin so i can't be sure. PW is the one who patched the articles really, so i can't imagine that there's one missing but i'll take a look.

March 02, 2014, 07:43:16 PM #3487 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 07:50:31 PM by SilverBaretta
Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 02, 2014, 07:29:12 PM
Is anybody else having him freeze at final smash? it works fine for me, but i use dolphin so i can't be sure. PW is the one who patched the articles really, so i can't imagine that there's one missing but i'll take a look.

I'm freezing using Master Chief, but not Viewtiful Joe. Seems to be a problem with the default Blue Falcon Final Smash, not Falcon Final Smashes in general.
Something remixed this way comes...

Quote from: SilverBaretta on March 02, 2014, 07:43:16 PM
I'm freezing using Master Chief, but not Viewtiful Joe. Seems to be a problem with the Blue Falcon Final Smash, not Falcon Final Smashes in general.

Master Chief huh? Hmmmm...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Blue+Falcon+30*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Perhaps one of these taking the place of the original might help?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: ShinF on March 02, 2014, 06:08:24 PM
It sound like you're missing FitMarthFinal.pac. You need all of the default files, including ones not included in the PSA. You can get them from the data partition on the resources page. Or just go here.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4vhNdf69qaSZ0N0MnBjOXFYMU0

Thanks! That worked! Now how would I go about changing the EX character's icons and protraits?

Quote from: Nebulon on March 02, 2014, 07:49:20 PM
Master Chief huh? Hmmmm...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Blue+Falcon+30*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Perhaps one of these taking the place of the original might help?

Nope, the model was replaced as it should be, but it still froze.
Something remixed this way comes...

Quote from: stunt296 on March 02, 2014, 07:57:43 PM
Thanks! That worked! Now how would I go about changing the EX character's icons and protraits?
Sammi-Husky made a video tutorial. Just follow that and you'll be good.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 02, 2014, 07:29:12 PM
Is anybody else having him freeze at final smash? it works fine for me, but i use dolphin so i can't be sure. PW is the one who patched the articles really, so i can't imagine that there's one missing but i'll take a look.
for me actually too o.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

so i guess the captain module cant use the CF FS but it can use any psa that doesnt use the car
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been trying to add aesthetics to the CSS, but it keeps coming out like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyone know how to fix this?