The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: robintjuh on March 06, 2014, 07:08:17 AM
if there is somebody who gets brawlex on usb loader gx to work
do any codes work for you?
like the camera code
maybe usb loader is not readng any codes for you
this happened to me once using usbloadergx
i had to write my codes in txt format and than convert them to gct using usbloadergx bfore it recognized my codes
u have to do some playing with it if this your case

Has anyone tried to use Luigi, Peach or DK's Final Smash with the newest BrawlEx? They don't play their music for me anymore. At first I thought it might have been the CSE code I was using, but removing it didn't help at all, nor did removing the Slot Configs I used to change their victory theme. Removing BrawlEx did fix it, though, so I think it might just be a bx_fighter, common2 or common3 bug.

Also, Carnage, I've been using your Sonic with the GFX fixes for Shadow and Knuckles, and I noticed he seems to freeze whenever his FS ends.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Interesting. i did notice that vBrawl luigi doesn't play his FS music as well. Which is strange since i have no Configs relating to luigi at all, let alone vBrawl luigi

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 06, 2014, 07:12:08 AMdo any codes work for you? like the camera code maybe usb loader is not readng any codes for you this happened to me once using usbloadergx i had to write my codes in txt format and than convert them to gct using usbloadergx bfore it recognized my codes u have to do some playing with it if this your case

I use usb loader gx and never had a problem using codes and what not.
gct file goes in Codes
txt file goes in txtcodes
plug that sh*t in

What i always do tho is just edit the txt file adding the new codes or deleting whatever and on gx click on brawl open ocarina check whatever codes click create and BOOM

for more people reading this was just a waste of youre time :p

Quote from: ShinF on March 06, 2014, 07:21:08 AM
Has anyone tried to use Luigi, Peach or DK's Final Smash with the newest BrawlEx? They don't play their music for me anymore. At first I thought it might have been the CSE code I was using, but removing it didn't help at all, nor did removing the Slot Configs I used to change their victory theme. Removing BrawlEx did fix it, though, so I think it might just be a bx_fighter, common2 or common3 bug.

Also, Carnage, I've been using your Sonic with the GFX fixes for Shadow and Knuckles, and I noticed he seems to freeze whenever his FS ends.
that was a glitch , if you want a fixed sonic,knuckles and shadow gfx fully working download the file that nebulon has on its pack, that has been fixed for awhile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kerafyrm Six on March 06, 2014, 08:54:04 AM
I use usb loader gx and never had a problem using codes and what not.
gct file goes in Codes
txt file goes in txtcodes
plug that sh*t in

What i always do tho is just edit the txt file adding the new codes or deleting whatever and on gx click on brawl open ocarina check whatever codes click create and BOOM

for more people reading this was just a waste of youre time :p
i tried it and again the normal roster maybe its my iso

Idk man it could be many things. Like the hook type or a CSS code you have on oooorrr if you've been adding characters manually and have forgotten to up the character count thing. Brawlex likes to be prefect. If anything isn't the way it wants you won't be getting that sandwich you've been looking forward to the entire time lol

Quote from: robintjuh on March 06, 2014, 10:04:16 AM
i tried it and again the normal roster maybe its my iso
is any code loading for you? i mean just put a texture hack over mario and see it it appears ingame because if it isnt loading anything you must have done something wrong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 06, 2014, 11:33:43 AM
is any code loading for you? i mean just put a texture hack over mario and see it it appears ingame because if it isnt loading anything you must have done something wrong
no not a mario texture the only code that works is the camera code

Quote from: robintjuh on March 06, 2014, 11:55:50 AM
no not a mario texture the only code that works is the camera code
what i mean his download a mario model from the vault and put it on mario then do a match to see if the model appears, if it isnt working then the filepatch isnt doing anything
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 06, 2014, 11:57:41 AM
what i mean his download a mario model from the vault and put it on mario then do a match to see if the model appears, if it isnt working then the filepatch isnt doing anything
i did that but it was a normal mario

Quote from: ShinF on March 06, 2014, 07:21:08 AM
Has anyone tried to use Luigi, Peach or DK's Final Smash with the newest BrawlEx? They don't play their music for me anymore. At first I thought it might have been the CSE code I was using, but removing it didn't help at all, nor did removing the Slot Configs I used to change their victory theme. Removing BrawlEx did fix it, though, so I think it might just be a bx_fighter, common2 or common3 bug.

Also, Carnage, I've been using your Sonic with the GFX fixes for Shadow and Knuckles, and I noticed he seems to freeze whenever his FS ends.

In luigi, peach, and dk, change this on the respective Fighter configs:

Finalsmashmusicflag: from "false" to "true"

The freezes involving sonic's file smash is because i believe that that sonic.pac file was made in brawlbox and transforming final smashes such as landmaster, super sonic freeze when edited in brawl box. So a simple fix would be to remake the .pac file in Smash Attacks.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: robintjuh on March 06, 2014, 12:00:06 PM
i did that but it was a normal mario
theb your not loading the filepatch code, either your setup on the sd card is worng or your filepatch is  wrong unless you upload your stuff we cant help you
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.