The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 08, 2014, 03:11:29 AM #3735 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:51:45 AM by Eternal Yoshi
I made this as a sample of what I THINK the XML Should look like shamlessly using Beyond's Riivo for Gecko users XML. Since I don't know what chars you have there, ***** = ExCharacter1 and ********** = ExCharacter2.

Remember that you have to use the original pf directory for this.


<wiidisc version="1">
<id game="RSB" />
<options>
<section name="BeyondYous Brawl Launcher">
<option name="Code Set" default="1">
<choice name="Brawl w/ Codes">
<patch id="brawl" />
<patch id="ocarina" />
</choice>
</option>
<option name="Hook" default="4">
<choice name="VI"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
<choice name="KPAD"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
<choice name="Joypad"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
<choice name="GXDraw"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
<choice name="GXFlush"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
<choice name="OSSleep"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
<choice name="AxNextFrame"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
</option>
</section>
</options>
<patch id="brawl">
<memory valuefile="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound" disc="/sound" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx" disc="/BrawlEx" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/FighterConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/FighterConfig" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/SlotConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/SlotConfig" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/*****" disc="/fighter/*****" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/**********" disc="/fighter/**********" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSRoster.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSRoster.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0B.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0C.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0D.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0E.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0F.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom10.rel" disc="/module/st_custom10.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom11.rel" disc="/module/st_custom11.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom12.rel" disc="/module/st_custom12.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom13.rel" disc="/module/st_custom13.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom14.rel" disc="/module/st_custom14.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom15.rel" disc="/module/st_custom15.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom16.rel" disc="/module/st_custom16.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom17.rel" disc="/module/st_custom17.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom18.rel" disc="/module/st_custom18.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom19.rel" disc="/module/st_custom19.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1A.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1B.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1C.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1D.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1E.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1F.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom20.rel" disc="/module/st_custom20.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom21.rel" disc="/module/st_custom21.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom22.rel" disc="/module/st_custom22.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom23.rel" disc="/module/st_custom23.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom24.rel" disc="/module/st_custom24.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom25.rel" disc="/module/st_custom25.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/bx_fighter.rel" disc="/module/bx_fighter.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/ft_*****.rel" disc="/module/ft_*****.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Entry.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Entry.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Result.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Result.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Final.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Final.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Spy.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Spy.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Spy.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Spy.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****00.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****00.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****00.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****00.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****01.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****01.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****01.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****01.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****02.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****02.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****02.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****02.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****03.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****03.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****03.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****03.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****04.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****04.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****04.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****04.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****05.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****05.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****05.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****05.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****06.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****06.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****06.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****06.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****MotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****MotionEtc.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/ft_**********.rel" disc="/module/ft_**********.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Entry.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Entry.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Result.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Result.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Final.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Final.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Spy.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Spy.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Spy.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Spy.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********00.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********00.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********00.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********00.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********01.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********01.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********01.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********01.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********02.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********02.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********02.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********02.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********03.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********03.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********03.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********03.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********04.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********04.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********04.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********04.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********05.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********05.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********05.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********05.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********06.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********06.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********06.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********06.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********MotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********MotionEtc.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig/Cosmetic3F.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig/Cosmetic3F.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig/Cosmetic40.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig/Cosmetic40.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot3F.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot3F.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot40.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot40.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/FighterConfig/Fighter3F.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/FighterConfig/Fighter3F.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/FighterConfig/Fighter40.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/FighterConfig/Fighter40.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/SlotConfig/Slot3F.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/SlotConfig/Slot3F.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/SlotConfig/Slot40.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/SlotConfig/Slot40.dat" create= "true"/>
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>

<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarina">
<memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
</patch>
</wiidisc>

This should bring you much closer to your goal. Good luck.

I cannot use Riivo on account of my lens failing me so if this doesn't work, then I cannot help you further. Sorry!

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 08, 2014, 03:11:29 AM
I made this as a sample of what I THINK the XML Should look like shamlessly using Beyond's Riivo for Gecko users XML. Since I don't know what chars you have there, ***** = ExCharacter1 and ********** = ExCharacter2.

Remember that you have to use the original pf directory for this.


<wiidisc version="1">
<id game="RSB" />
<options>
<section name="BeyondYous Brawl Launcher">
<option name="Code Set" default="1">
<choice name="Brawl w/ Codes">
<patch id="brawl" />
<patch id="ocarina" />
</choice>
</option>
<option name="Hook" default="4">
<choice name="VI"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
<choice name="KPAD"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
<choice name="Joypad"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
<choice name="GXDraw"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
<choice name="GXFlush"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
<choice name="OSSleep"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
<choice name="AxNextFrame"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
</option>
</section>
</options>
<patch id="brawl">
<memory valuefile="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound" disc="/sound" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx" disc="/BrawlEx" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/FighterConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/FighterConfig" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/SlotConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/SlotConfig" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/*****" disc="/fighter/*****" create= "true"/>
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/**********" disc="/fighter/**********" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSRoster.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSRoster.dat" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGFINAL_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL_D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD_D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE_D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0B.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0C.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0D.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0E.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0F.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom10.rel" disc="/module/st_custom10.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom11.rel" disc="/module/st_custom11.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom12.rel" disc="/module/st_custom12.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom13.rel" disc="/module/st_custom13.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom14.rel" disc="/module/st_custom14.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom15.rel" disc="/module/st_custom15.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom16.rel" disc="/module/st_custom16.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom17.rel" disc="/module/st_custom17.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom18.rel" disc="/module/st_custom18.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom19.rel" disc="/module/st_custom19.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1A.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1B.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1C.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1D.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1E.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1F.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom20.rel" disc="/module/st_custom20.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom21.rel" disc="/module/st_custom21.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom22.rel" disc="/module/st_custom22.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom23.rel" disc="/module/st_custom23.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom24.rel" disc="/module/st_custom24.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM25.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom25.rel" disc="/module/st_custom25.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/bx_fighter.rel" disc="/module/bx_fighter.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/ft_*****.rel" disc="/module/ft_*****.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Entry.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Entry.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Result.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Result.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Final.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Final.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Spy.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Spy.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****Spy.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****Spy.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****00.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****00.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****00.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****00.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****01.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****01.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****01.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****01.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****02.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****02.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****02.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****02.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****03.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****03.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****03.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****03.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****04.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****04.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****04.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****04.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****05.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****05.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****05.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****05.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****06.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****06.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****06.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit*****06.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit*****MotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****MotionEtc.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/ft_**********.rel" disc="/module/ft_**********.rel" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Entry.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Entry.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Result.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Result.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Final.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Final.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Spy.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Spy.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********Spy.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********Spy.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********00.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********00.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********00.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********00.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********01.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********01.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********01.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********01.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********02.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********02.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********02.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********02.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********03.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********03.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********03.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********03.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********04.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********04.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********04.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********04.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********05.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********05.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********05.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********05.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********06.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********06.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********06.pcs" disc="/fighter/Fit**********06.pcs" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Fit**********MotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit**********MotionEtc.pac" create= "true"/>
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>

<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarina">
<memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
</patch>
</wiidisc>

This should bring you much closer to your goal. Good luck.

I cannot use Riivo on account of my lens failing me so if this doesn't work, then I cannot help you further. Sorry!

it didn't work, thanks for the help though.

Well now, since i won't be using riivo, can anyone get me some help on loading brawlex through project m launcher(I'm using a flash drive but am still able to load P:M, BrawlEX is on my backup flash drive)

Quote from: 24tee on March 08, 2014, 03:41:28 AM
it didn't work, thanks for the help though.

Well now, since i won't be using riivo, can anyone get me some help on loading brawlex through project m launcher(I'm using a flash drive but am still able to load P:M, BrawlEX is on my backup flash drive)
whoa
must have been tedious to rename all the fitbrawlexcharacter files that eternal yoshi gave u
as for the project m launcher
there are a lot of tips and help in the sdhc thread

got my module editor working and put scott p in, but it crashed when the battle ended :P i'm putting in the "result.pac" for him and stuff... if this works, this'll be my first character i imported without a pack into brawl! :D
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 08, 2014, 04:20:24 AM
whoa
must have been tedious to rename all the fitbrawlexcharacter files that eternal yoshi gave u
as for the project m launcher
there are a lot of tips and help in the sdhc thread

Yeah it was.

And all i see in the topic is stuff about sdhc(Of course) I don't see any one mentioning how to get it working for a flash drive
I use all my hacks with flash drives, even P:M 3.02, thx to the p:m xml.

Quote from: 24tee on March 08, 2014, 04:58:07 AM
Yeah it was.

And all i see in the topic is stuff about sdhc(Of course) I don't see any one mentioning how to get it working for a flash drive
I use all my hacks with flash drives, even P:M 3.02, thx to the p:m xml.
Bulk Rename Utility. <4 Best program ever.

Quote from: justadood on March 08, 2014, 04:51:12 AM
got my module editor working and put scott p in, but it crashed when the battle ended :P i'm putting in the "result.pac" for him and stuff... if this works, this'll be my first character i imported without a pack into brawl! :D
My first successful character addition was Scott Pilgrim, actually.

After that, it was the Wisp PSA over Jigglypuff. I have a Lloyd PSA for a Wolf slot, but I'm missing some files, so I can't do anything with it right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey Nebulon, I'm not sure what you mean at the end of your signature: "*Help Needed* I had a voice actor make anno" What does anno mean? I can help find a voice actor for you maybe, I know some people. It depends on the voice though.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 08, 2014, 05:00:07 AM
Bulk Rename Utility. <4 Best program ever.

My Mass renamer from my tool? was a pain in the arse to make. (now that i know more about c# i could probably go back and make it a million times cleaner, but i'm more focused on the other functions at the moment)

Quote from: shock44 on March 08, 2014, 06:51:02 AM
Hey Nebulon, I'm not sure what you mean at the end of your signature: "*Help Needed* I had a voice actor make anno" What does anno mean? I can help find a voice actor for you maybe, I know some people. It depends on the voice though.

Oh oops. I just needed someone to put in my announcer calls since sawnds just doesn't like to work on my computer. I've got someone on it however. I already had a voice actor do the announcer calls :) just a matter of putting them in.

I do 't need too much more help. Some teplacement CSPs here and there, but that's it. I'm working on some things in the pack right now myself. At the same time you are always welcome to pm me with suggestions or things to contribute if you'd like. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

power marshal your problem is your sdhc code isnt working so the easiest way to fix it is to buy a 2gb SD card or try to update your wii system to the latest menu , mine is like on 4.3e it doesnt affect the homebrew channel at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 08, 2014, 02:37:41 AMA Toon Link BrawlEx module would be freaking awesome, he has some excellent PSAs. Hope we get it soon.
This. I've always wanted to try out Skull Kid but I've never wanted to replace Toon Link cause he's one of my favorite characters to use.

March 08, 2014, 01:44:10 PM #3747 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:55:50 PM by Power Marshall
Quote from: Carnage on March 08, 2014, 09:34:22 AM
power marshal your problem is your sdhc code isnt working so the easiest way to fix it is to buy a 2gb SD card or try to update your wii system to the latest menu , mine is like on 4.3e it doesnt affect the homebrew channel at all
As I feared, though I hope a 2GB SD card will suffice for all data that I put into it. Now, before I do that, I want to make sure I have my PF Folder setup for the planned action I take. Is everything as good as it needs to be?
MY PF FOLDER

All it has is a Lucas Clone, and its name is Tails, like I followed in Sammi's tutorial. However, It does not contain the Tails model or texture; it's just another Lucas. I just want to know if it shows up in the game's CSS at all. Thanks.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 08, 2014, 01:44:10 PM
As I feared, though I hope a 2GB SD card will suffice for all data that I put into it. Now, before I do that, I want to make sure I have my PF Folder set up for the planned action I take. Is everything as good as it needs to be?
MY PF FOLDER

All it has is a Lucas Clone, and its name is Tails, like I followed in Sammi's tutorial. However, It does not contain the Tails model or texture; it's just another Lucas. I just want to know if it shows up in the game's CSS at all. Thanks.
Yep, everything seems to be set up OK!

March 08, 2014, 02:56:26 PM #3749 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:10:11 PM by Power Marshall
Unless, I do update to 4.0 or 4.1. If I do that, will I have SDHC Support, and won't have to buy a 2GB SD Card? They're pretty scarce tbh lol


If so, man, I've had 3.2U for the longest time. It's... It's like a friend, and I'd have to... to.... say goodbye and, and, and--
BUT YEAH, it'd be okay. Haha.... ha.... ha...haha......sigh..
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.