The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I got 37 characters workin, but here's some freezes. i've doublechecked all the files and idk why these dont work, some of you might no sobme obvious reason or something.

lightning (final fantasy)-pikachu-soft freeze at stage selection (she's got the standard fit-pac, a couple of costumes and an animation file. I added the rest of pikachu's files to her directory)
sora(Kingdom hearts)-MARTH- Crash when selecting the stage
dante (DMC)-ike-instant crash when selecting

all the module files are up to date, with the correct character and hex

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on March 08, 2014, 03:41:16 PM
I got 37 characters workin, but here's some freezes. i've doublechecked all the files and idk why these dont work, some of you might no sobme obvious reason or something.

lightning (final fantasy)-pikachu-soft freeze at stage selection (she's got the standard fit-pac, a couple of costumes and an animation file. I added the rest of pikachu's files to her directory)
sora(Kingdom hearts)-MARTH- Crash when selecting the stage
dante (DMC)-ike-instant crash when selecting

all the module files are up to date, with the correct character and hex

Did you do anything with the cosmetic files yet?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on March 08, 2014, 03:41:16 PM
I got 37 characters workin, but here's some freezes. i've doublechecked all the files and idk why these dont work, some of you might no sobme obvious reason or something.

lightning (final fantasy)-pikachu-soft freeze at stage selection (she's got the standard fit-pac, a couple of costumes and an animation file. I added the rest of pikachu's files to her directory)
sora(Kingdom hearts)-MARTH- Crash when selecting the stage
dante (DMC)-ike-instant crash when selecting

all the module files are up to date, with the correct character and hex

58 is currently unusable. In case you hadn't heard.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Can anyone confirm that the SDHC expansion works fine with USB Loader GX (without the P:M Launcher)? I don't want to buy an SDHC and in the end it fails to work >.<
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on March 08, 2014, 05:29:35 PM
Can anyone confirm that the SDHC expansion works fine with USB Loader GX (without the P:M Launcher)? I don't want to buy an SDHC and in the end it fails to work >.<
i use sdhc code on usb loader gx and it works perfect

Can someone help me on this?

I'm trying to use the P:M launcher to launch BrawlEx, i moved project m's pf folder onto my desktop and put my pf folder(BrawlEx) into the project m folder. Now when i go into the P:M launcher and click play, after a minute i am warped back to the wii menu. Any help(I'm using a 4gb flash drive. I've ran P:M off of it before)

March 08, 2014, 05:49:43 PM #3756 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:55:05 PM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 08, 2014, 07:26:40 AM
My Mass renamer from my tool? was a pain in the arse to make. (now that i know more about c# i could probably go back and make it a million times cleaner, but i'm more focused on the other functions at the moment)
Noooo. There is a 3rd party program called Bulk Rename Utility. It is more than enough to rename my clones.

Post Merge: March 08, 2014, 05:52:34 PM

Quote from: Nebulon on March 08, 2014, 07:41:47 AM
Oh oops. I just needed someone to put in my announcer calls since sawnds just doesn't like to work on my computer. I've got someone on it however. I already had a voice actor do the announcer calls :) just a matter of putting them in.

I do 't need too much more help. Some teplacement CSPs here and there, but that's it. I'm working on some things in the pack right now myself. At the same time you are always welcome to pm me with suggestions or things to contribute if you'd like. :)
I do custom CSP poses if you're interested.

Post Merge: March 08, 2014, 05:55:05 PM

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 08, 2014, 02:56:26 PM
Unless, I do update to 4.0 or 4.1. If I do that, will I have SDHC Support, and won't have to buy a 2GB SD Card? They're pretty scarce tbh lol


If so, man, I've had 3.2U for the longest time. It's... It's like a friend, and I'd have to... to.... say goodbye and, and, and--
BUT YEAH, it'd be okay. Haha.... ha.... ha...haha......sigh..
As for you, I've had v4.3U for the longest time. I don't see the advantage of using an earlier version.

i have a problem when i want to add clone 4E and edit the css roster he didnt show up does anybody know why?

Quote from: robintjuh on March 08, 2014, 06:02:07 PM
i have a problem when i want to add clone 4E and edit the css roster he didnt show up does anybody know why?
Did you remember to add 1 to the CSS count?

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 08, 2014, 06:03:22 PM
Did you remember to add 1 to the CSS count?
yes i did it and it wont show up

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 08, 2014, 05:49:43 PM
Noooo. There is a 3rd party program called Bulk Rename Utility. It is more than enough to rename my clones.

ohhhhhh okay. Thought you were referin to mine, since mine renames all the files, but keeps the ending name (dark, spy, 00 01 etc etc)

March 08, 2014, 06:28:20 PM #3761 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:29:17 PM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 08, 2014, 06:22:19 PM
ohhhhhh okay. Thought you were referin to mine, since mine renames all the files, but keeps the ending name (dark, spy, 00 01 etc etc)
Mine provides more functionality to meet my standards. But it's all a matter of personal preference.

Quote from: robintjuh on March 08, 2014, 06:02:07 PM
i have a problem when i want to add clone 4E and edit the css roster he didnt show up does anybody know why?

just doublecheck that your CSSroster.has the fighter 4e maybe you didnt save?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey, the guy in this thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66503.0
said that he was able to add floating to mewtwo in BrawlEx (he did not litterally said it, but he said he can add it and he is obviously using brawlEx to load the extra characters on his mod), but the mewtwo in his mod does not have it, reason.. balancing purposes, could be that true D:?

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 08, 2014, 06:28:20 PM
Mine provides more functionality to meet my standards. But it's all a matter of personal preference.

I coded mine pretty terribly back then anyways lol. it's really just to ease the pain of renaming like 10 files during cloning xD