The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


How can everyone get IE's code to work?

I still can't!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 09, 2014, 07:04:29 PM
How can everyone get IE's code to work?

I still can't!!
How? Explain what you're doing.
Are you running an NTSC version of the game?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey I just wanted to ask if 3812 KB is under the size limit for the sc_selcharacter.pac. I just cloned someone with all their CSP's, etc. But I'm not sure if it's under the size limit. Thanks!

March 09, 2014, 07:15:50 PM #3814 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 07:17:34 PM by Xero874
Ok, so I've got Super Sawndz in control. But were do I find the file index to turn into hex?

Post Merge: March 09, 2014, 07:17:16 PM

Quote from: SolarAbyss4774 on March 09, 2014, 07:15:32 PM
Hey I just wanted to ask if 3812 KB is under the size limit for the sc_selcharacter.pac. I just cloned someone with all their CSP's, etc. But I'm not sure if it's under the size limit. Thanks!
I think 1.69 or 1.79 MB, if you're not sure. Re-Encode some CSP pictures into "CMPR". It saves so much space!

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

hey, how do i keep the separate slots for Pokemon in brawl minus? :P ...tbh, i don't even know how to change it to just pokemon trainer... right now it's three "Mario slots" that crash :(
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on March 09, 2014, 08:21:21 PM
hey, how do i keep the separate slots for Pokemon in brawl minus? :P ...tbh, i don't even know how to change it to just pokemon trainer... right now it's three "Mario slots" that crash :(
Just use the CSS Expansion. Pokemon engine built in.

Were do I find the FileIndex number in Super Sawndz?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 09, 2014, 08:30:52 PM
Just use the CSS Expansion. Pokemon engine built in.
where do i find that? is it the one on the first page?
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on March 09, 2014, 08:41:02 PM
where do i find that? is it the one on the first page?
Ja. It's labled 'BrawlEx CSS Expansion'

Quote from: Xero874 on March 09, 2014, 08:40:01 PM
Were do I find the FileIndex number in Super Sawndz?
You gotta use BrawlBox.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


ok, thanks :) i'll check the tutorials to find out how to put it in :P
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Segtendo on March 09, 2014, 07:05:10 PM
How? Explain what you're doing.
Are you running an NTSC version of the game?

Yes.
But many sounds get messed when using the code and adding a sawnd file.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

How did you guys resize/position the icons in the CSS? CSS Organizer won't let me open sc_selcharacter, and Brawlbox won't let me save the PAC after modifying the bone animations.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey can anyone help me? I just recently made a new clone on Nebulon's pack. The clone is fully functional and everything but when I edit the CosmeticConfig so that it loads new CSP's, etc here's what happens: Everything loads good with the names, CSP, and icon, but for some weird reason, now when I start a match it freezes. Can anybody help? Thanks!