The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What teleporting glitch? The only teleporting glitch I know of would be caused by size mods using certain bones to resize the character that they shouldn't, like Viewtiful Joe or the old Wart mod over Dedede.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 10, 2014, 07:47:49 PM
What teleporting glitch? The only teleporting glitch I know of would be caused by size mods using certain bones to resize the character that they shouldn't, like Viewtiful Joe or the old Wart mod over Dedede.
i think it was one of those animations that missed the moves character box checked and such
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It happends randomly during in matches Roxas teleports randomly to the bottom right or left and suicides dunno why i tested it out

March 10, 2014, 08:16:37 PM #3873 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 08:18:45 PM by buda81
I just did a quick test for the nebulon pack and it always freezes when I try to select a character. Am I missing something?

March 10, 2014, 08:23:04 PM #3874 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 08:25:11 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: KingImpris on March 10, 2014, 07:40:48 PM
Oh i see Yeah the teleporting glitch is frustrating always suicides thats the only problem i had
and also pichu still freezes.

At the Result? Pichu is all good right now. Download my update tonight. I used him a lot recently in order to ge him to a fair size.

Post Merge: March 10, 2014, 08:25:11 PM

Quote from: buda81 on March 10, 2014, 08:16:37 PM
I just did a quick test for the nebulon pack and it always freezes when I try to select a character. Am I missing something?

Sometimes Dropbox doesn't give everything. Make sure you've got all of the data for the characters that are freezing. Like .pacs, motions, modules, as well as ex files.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: buda81 on March 10, 2014, 08:16:37 PM
I just did a quick test for the nebulon pack and it always freezes when I try to select a character. Am I missing something?
did you set ypur hooktype as anextframe or something? did you include those files on the root of the sd card like gameconfig and such?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 10, 2014, 09:04:59 PM #3876 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:16:48 PM by buda81
Quote from: Nebulon on March 10, 2014, 08:23:04 PM
Sometimes Dropbox doesn't give everything. Make sure you've got all of the data for the characters that are freezing. Like .pacs, motions, modules, as well as ex files.
I've doubled checked to file structure and all the files from dropbox is there.

Quote from: Carnage on March 10, 2014, 08:30:39 PM
did you set ypur hooktype as anextframe or something? did you include those files on the root of the sd card like gameconfig and such?
hooktype is set to anextframe and file are all in the root.

Post Merge: March 10, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

I've checked some of the fighter folders and some seem to be missing some files that were not included in the dropbox. do I need to supplement the missing files from the original SSBB disc?

March 10, 2014, 09:23:42 PM #3877 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:06:43 PM by Not Kratos
Quote from: Nebulon on March 10, 2014, 08:23:04 PM
At the Result? Pichu is all good right now. Download my update tonight. I used him a lot recently in order to ge him to a fair size.

Post Merge: March 10, 2014, 08:25:11 PM

Sometimes Dropbox doesn't give everything. Make sure you've got all of the data for the characters that are freezing. Like .pacs, motions, modules, as well as ex files.
Wait, does that mean you have a Pichu that doesn't increase in size during certain animations?

Quote from: Not Kratos on March 10, 2014, 09:23:42 PM
Wait, does that mean you have a Pichu that doesn't increase in size when during certain animations?

Correct :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: buda81 on March 10, 2014, 09:04:59 PM
I've doubled checked to file structure and all the files from dropbox is there.
hooktype is set to anextframe and file are all in the root.

Post Merge: March 10, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

I've checked some of the fighter folders and some seem to be missing some files that were not included in the dropbox. do I need to supplement the missing files from the original SSBB disc?
unless the character is a brawlex character you dont need all the files and nebulon has all the files it needs in tough

how does the freeze happen, characters appear as random?, they freeze when you pass over them? freeze when entering the stage?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can Someone Explain to me if switching the original fighters Data to the clones. Like Mario to Dr. Mario, or Link to SS Link can keep from loading up other slots. Like Samus loading up Dr. Mario instead of like for Example Dark Samus?


March 10, 2014, 10:13:19 PM #3882 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:14:42 PM by buda81
Quote from: Carnage on March 10, 2014, 09:38:45 PM
how does the freeze happen, characters appear as random?, they freeze when you pass over them? freeze when entering the stage?

it freezes as I pass over them

Quote from: buda81 on March 10, 2014, 10:13:19 PM
it freezes as I pass over them
That means you have to set the CSS folder thing in sc_selchar.pac(under char_bust_tex_lz77(The one that holds the texures that would appear after you scroll over them)) to Extended LZ77

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 10, 2014, 10:28:48 PM
That means you have to set the CSS folder thing in sc_selchar.pac(under char_bust_tex_lz77(The one that holds the texures that would appear after you scroll over them)) to Extended LZ77

Thanks, but it didn't work. it actually made it worst. It froze on the menu before the character selection screen.