The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nebulon should add Sasuke, Dante, and Vergil.... ._.
<_<
>_>

March 15, 2014, 04:42:58 AM #4111 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 04:45:03 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: Batman on March 15, 2014, 04:37:17 AM
Nebulon should add Sasuke, Dante, and Vergil.... ._.
<_<
>_>

When I'm home I'll let you know who I'm adding. But i have wanted a good Master Chief PSA... :)

I'd want Master Chief to have weapons from Halo though. Not just Snake weapons. They're a bit dated lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

That CSSRoster.dat is fun to play around with. I have my characters set up to mimic Melee's CSS screen :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 15, 2014, 04:52:28 AM
That CSSRoster.dat is fun to play around with. I have my characters set up to mimic Melee's CSS screen :P

Share your pack. :)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Nebulon on March 15, 2014, 04:42:58 AM
When I'm home I'll let you know who I'm adding.

If the first sentence was referring to me then awesome! xD

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 15, 2014, 04:53:59 AM
Share your pack. :)
Even if I have a few characters from ASF's pack? :P
I have the Roy, Zero, Shadow and Waluigi he included in his pack.
Besides, I don't have full cosmetics for everyone.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The next character in Nebulon's pack must be Halo 4 Master Chief.
Who agrees?

After that, you may try to include my Arbiter PSA I'm trying to make. Not the best thing, but at least way different.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

March 15, 2014, 05:14:01 AM #4117 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 05:16:44 AM by SpoonTheMan
Quote from: Nebulon on March 15, 2014, 04:42:58 AM
i have wanted a good Master Chief PSA... :)

Oh? Well, I have a concept for a really cool Master Chief moveset right here, my idea for his Ground Final Smash is not for the faint-hearted though lol: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66076.msg1225431#msg1225431

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on March 15, 2014, 05:14:01 AM
Oh? Well, I have a concept for a really cool Master Chief moveset right here, my idea for his Ground Final Smash is not for the faint-hearted though lol: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66076.msg1225431#msg1225431

The Energy Sword doesn't fit for a Master Chief PSA.
He must use UNSC weapons.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

March 15, 2014, 05:31:46 AM #4119 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 05:39:48 AM by SpoonTheMan
Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 15, 2014, 05:18:05 AM
The Energy Sword doesn't fit for a Master Chief PSA.
He must use UNSC weapons.

I guess a Combat Knife could work, or is there any other sharp melee weapon from UNSC that he could cut with in that move? I put in the energy sword mainly to, like with the teabagging taunt, keep it iconic.

Also, imo, a Master Chief moveset should use a Halo 3 model, because then simple recolors would represent the Red vs Blue show's cast.

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on March 15, 2014, 05:31:46 AM
I guess a Combat Knife could work, or is there any other sharp melee weapon from UNSC that he could cut with in that move? I put in the energy sword mainly to, like with the teabagging taunt, keep it iconic.

Everything there is fine, yeah.
The only bad thing was the Energy Sword.

A Combat Knife, probably yes. In Halo 4 he uses it in Assassinations.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Guys. Could you take this somewhere else?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Keep it on-topic guys.
Take side conversations to PM.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 15, 2014, 05:43:12 AM
Keep it on-topic guys.
Take side conversations to PM.

Agreed. If you want me to do anything to my pack please pm me.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

has this made it to riivo yet?
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri