The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Carnage on March 15, 2014, 12:53:42 AM
diddy has pratically no psas what would you brawlex? models with diddy moveset?

just doooooo it

Quote from: StarWaffle on March 15, 2014, 09:19:33 AM
just doooooo it

I smell a secret, :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 15, 2014, 04:18:18 AM
Make sure that your hook is AXNextFrame in Gecko

I do that, which makes this even stranger...
Working on my BrawlEx Pack now!

Quote from: superstarfy64 on March 15, 2014, 01:54:59 PM
I do that, which makes this even stranger...

What are you playing on??
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 15, 2014, 02:05:22 PM
What are you playing on??

I'm playing on an actual Wii (not dolphin) and using an SD Card. I also use Gecko (I don't think Riivo works with BrawlEx yet), and the Wii is NTSC if that helps.
Working on my BrawlEx Pack now!

Quote from: superstarfy64 on March 15, 2014, 02:42:57 PM
I'm playing on an actual Wii (not dolphin) and using an SD Card. I also use Gecko (I don't think Riivo works with BrawlEx yet), and the Wii is NTSC if that helps.
Is your SD more than to GB or a SDHC?
If so, you'd need  to use the SDHC expansion code. (Allows you to use more than a 2GB SD card and also supports SDHC cards).
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.0

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Hacked or Hackless method of loading?

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 15, 2014, 04:04:24 PM
Hacked or Hackless method of loading?
He said he's using Gecko.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 15, 2014, 04:01:03 PM
Is your SD more than to GB or a SDHC?
If so, you'd need  to use the SDHC expansion code. (Allows you to use more than a 2GB SD card and also supports SDHC cards).
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.0
I don't think that's his problem. Since the icon shows up, that implies that the game is reading the CSSRoster.dat file. It's just BrawlEx that's not running properly.

Although yeah, he would need that code if he was using SDHC.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

if there are people who want to know how to add stockface so there is no random on the stage select screen i can write a tutorial   or has somebody else post it already

Quote from: robintjuh on March 15, 2014, 04:55:18 PM
if there are people who want to know how to add stockface so there is no random on the stage select screen i can write a tutorial   or has somebody else post it already
Sammi made a tutorial on stock.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 15, 2014, 04:01:03 PM
Is your SD more than to GB or a SDHC?
If so, you'd need  to use the SDHC expansion code. (Allows you to use more than a 2GB SD card and also supports SDHC cards).
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.0

Mine is SDHC!!! I think that may be the problem! Let's hope that works!
Working on my BrawlEx Pack now!

Quote from: Xero874 on March 15, 2014, 05:12:19 PM
Sammi made a tutorial on stock.
i thought not the one on the stage selection screen but only the one on the result screen