The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nasca Corp on March 16, 2014, 09:49:36 PM
hi friends. i finally get works the exbrawl pack brawl melee masters moveset, but the gct that come with this havethe stage expansion but i cant remove it becouse all codes show me like one single "unknow code", so what is the minium codes to get it works? becouse i put my own gct and dont show me any character, and i want to create my own gct to ad the zero suit sams and sheik css, thannks all!

you just need the File Patch Code v3.5.1b which is included in phantomwing's brawlex's tools

V. 1.00

Hey guys. I got good news. You know how you can use the Custom Sound Engine to have more songs in your game? You can use it to give custom victory themes without replacing any in the game :vyse:

I tested it with Megaman and works perfectly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 16, 2014, 10:28:15 PM #4202 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:30:22 PM by ShinF
Quote from: Segtendo on March 16, 2014, 10:21:52 PM
Hey guys. I got good news. You know how you can use the Custom Sound Engine to have more songs in your game? You can use it to give custom victory themes without replacing any in the game :vyse:

I tested it with Megaman and works perfectly.

Yep. Pretty awesome stuff. You just need to change the ID of the song in the Slot Configss to the new custom song. The best part is, you can also use this method for individual victory themes for all the default characters as well.

There is a rare error where sometimes a character's theme will change after a bit of the fanfare has played, but so far I've only encountered this on Slot 43.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

March 16, 2014, 10:38:57 PM #4203 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:41:28 PM by Brstmguy
Now main thing needed to finish making the clones complete is, Their own soundbanks, compatibility with Kirby's copy ability, in battle names, correct logos, being able to play their announcer call after, "The winner is" and a way give a character a completely different set of moves and costumes without having to add more slots to the CSS yet keeping the original moveset and costumes. Like Mario's slot with a alternate section for Dr. Mario's Costumes and moveset without having to add a Mario clone as Dr. Mario.

Quote from: ShinF on March 16, 2014, 10:28:15 PM
There is a rare error where sometimes a character's theme will change after a bit of the fanfare has played, but so far I've only encountered this on Slot 43.
I have Viewtiful Joe on ID 43. So that's why his song glitches up...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 16, 2014, 10:42:48 PM #4205 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:44:43 PM by ShinF
Quote from: Segtendo on March 16, 2014, 10:40:27 PM
I have Viewtiful Joe on ID 43. So that's why his song glitches up...

Yeah, it happens to my ID 43 Isaac, as well. But every other one I've tried it on seems fine. I wonder what could be causing it, though? I've tried numerous IDs (including ones I know work) but it happens on all of the ones added via CSE. It works normally for default music, though, so I suppose we can just replace a single unheard song for 43.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Hey guys!

My CSS works fine, but every time I select a stage the game freezes. I'm still able to go to my Wii menu.

Can someone please help? I've been trying to get this to work for a while now.

Thanks

Read. The. OP. It's there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That was stupid of me lol.

Ok, but now where do I get the VBrawl files? I've been looking for those for a while now.

Quote from: Michaelides on March 16, 2014, 11:28:43 PM
That was stupid of me lol.

Ok, but now where do I get the VBrawl files? I've been looking for those for a while now.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p01chjw1j1k4zuz
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



dude! where is the shadow with counter over sonic! i can't find it anywheeeerrree!! Dx
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on March 16, 2014, 11:54:58 PM
dude! where is the shadow with counter over sonic! i can't find it anywheeeerrree!! Dx
Just use the one in Nebulon's build. It has the counter, and its GFX don't conflict with his Sonic.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on March 16, 2014, 11:57:08 PM
Just use the one in Nebulon's build. It has the counter, and its GFX don't conflict with his Sonic.
alright, thanks xP i've been looking for an hour and found nothing in the vault
I'M JUST A DOOD

March 17, 2014, 12:25:18 AM #4214 Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:30:41 AM by KingImpris
Quote from: Nebulon on March 16, 2014, 08:32:47 PM
I don't think Brawl Ex causes freezes. For instance, I played the game for 3 hours two days ago and five hours the preoius weekend with some buddies. Not one freeze. I also back out of the CSS after every match though to reset ef_files (even though all my gfx are fixed). Try adding this extra stepnafter every match. See how that works.
I dunno it has happend to me 3 times with megaman but now i fixed some files so im good. Has anyone used Clones sounds from unused sounds from nintendo characters?

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 12:30:41 AM

how do you make random to choose clone characters?