The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Wingzero007 on March 18, 2014, 11:00:31 PM
Phantom Wings Thanks for making my greatest desire a reality! [As Soon as Custom Kirby Hats Exists I will cum in a nerdgasm] (Didn't want to buy Super Smash Bros 4 Anyways.)
Custom Kirby hats are available, I'm pretty sure.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 19, 2014, 12:03:13 AM
Custom Kirby hats are available, I'm pretty sure.

I think he meant giving clones their own Kirby hat.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 18, 2014, 10:42:38 PM
Just a little note i came across while working on one of my projects. The cBliss code that re-organizes the costume offsets to go in the order of the .pacs is compatable with BrawlEx. That code + shinfs pack = perfect cBliss effect

Any one of these?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This pretty much answers an unasked question of mine. :p

Quote from: DDTarZan on March 19, 2014, 12:28:38 AM
Any one of these?

This pretty much answers an unasked question of mine. :p


Costume Color offset FIX [ASF1nk]
06455334 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000
00000000 00000000

This one in particular is the one i was talking about. All other cBLiss codes will break BrawlEx. But this code in particular makes life alot easier for making characters have cBliss costumes

Hey, just wondering, but has anyone started to look into cloning transforming characters? Like Samus and Pokemon Trainer. Or is that totally out off the picture at the moment?...

Pikazz looked into it, he can make a few characters transform, but due to memory limitations the project has hit a wall

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 19, 2014, 03:30:29 AM
Pikazz looked into it, he can make a few characters transform, but due to memory limitations the project has hit a wall

I think hw meant modules for them.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 19, 2014, 03:33:11 AM
I think hw meant modules for them.

yea, he put em up for DL i think :o

Had 16gb SDHC card, loaded brawlex through project m launcher, and also had cbliss on it. was planning to release my build. Then the stupid happened, my SD card got washed and dryed. Now i so sad.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 19, 2014, 04:06:40 AM
yea, he put em up for DL i think :o

Lol no, I think he's asking if Samus or Zemda have the capacity to have modules for them.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Don't know if this has been brought up yet, but will there be a Toon Link module soon?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

There totally will be, but I'm preoccupied with PMBR stuff, IRL stuff, and Gray Fox. I haven't forgotten though.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 19, 2014, 06:06:45 AM
There totally will be, but I'm preoccupied with PMBR stuff, IRL stuff, and Gray Fox. I haven't forgotten though.

Nice! :) btw can't wait for that Gray Fox! :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Just wondering: HAS there been any new Rels released since Phantom released his initial pack? Or is he just going to pop out of nowhere and release the rest in a group like he has before? :P
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 19, 2014, 11:54:52 AMJust wondering: HAS there been any new Rels released since Phantom released his initial pack? Or is he just going to pop out of nowhere and release the rest in a group like he has before? :P

Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Metaknight and Ganondorf have been done since the first post... Although there may be more that I missed.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!