The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 14, 2014, 04:13:39 AM
didnt know fs didnt work for em
i guess their fine the way they are
moving on to different brawlEXperiments

You haven't played Project M, do you?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 14, 2014, 04:17:40 AM
You haven't played Project M, have you?
fixed grammar^

But anyways, ind pokemon don't work for brawl ex? I never knew that... I thought I had it before but I could be wrong. I double check to see

Ind. Pokemon do indeed work in BrawlEX. I have them on my pack

Guys I got independent pokemon down b to work
Not fs tho

Has PW posted any future plans with BrawlEX? If not here then anywhere?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

April 14, 2014, 05:18:38 PM #5000 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:21:17 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 14, 2014, 03:30:24 AM
so,
ind. pokemons
was it ever made?
im asking because i think i can easily compile some configs for them...

There should be some config files for ind. pokemon already in the clone engine download in the OP. There are config files listed as [Lizardon Alone] or [Zenigame Alone] that you need to use instead of the ones that say [PokeLizardon] or [PokeZenigame]. All you need to do is put them in the BrawlEx folders and then they are ready to go. You also need to put their Ids in the CSSRoster.dat.
I don't know how down-b will work though, because on my pack I use the Project M movesets so they have a down-b attack.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on April 14, 2014, 05:18:38 PM
There should be some config files for ind. pokemon already in the clone engine download in the OP. There are config files listed as [Lizardon Alone] or [Zenigame Alone] that you need to use instead of the ones that say [PokeLizardon] or [PokeZenigame]. All you need to do is put them in the BrawlEx folders and then they are ready to go. You also need to put their Ids in the CSSRoster.dat.
I don't know how down-b will work though, because on my pack I use the Project M movesets so they have a down-b attack.

What pack are you using? I was interested in individual poetintially.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

question , team mode isnt working for me with brawl ex how do i fix it

Quote from: Nebulon on April 14, 2014, 05:45:28 PM
What pack are you using? I was interested in individual poetintially.

What pack?... Um... I am making my own custom roster, but I am using your pack as a base reference for the sc_selcharacter, and some of the characters. As well as using the Project M Unbound pack's SSS and codes.

I have been having some strange issues though... I tried adding a wolf clone, but then on the CSS the icon is Zelda/Sheik, and the CSPs is blank with a Mushroom symbol and no name on the bottom. And then the game freezes upon entering a battle right as the character does their entry.

Also for some reason my audio got screwed up so when you select the clones they make random noises, and Roy and Mewtwo's sfx are all screwed up aswell.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on April 14, 2014, 10:59:10 PM
I have been having some strange issues though... I tried adding a wolf clone, but then on the CSS the icon is Zelda/Sheik, and the CSPs is blank with a Mushroom symbol and no name on the bottom. And then the game freezes upon entering a battle right as the character does their entry.
Um... What ID are you giving this new clone?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 11:06:00 PM
Um... What ID are you giving this new clone?
It's ID is 48.

I added the config files manually. The past clones that I had added I had used Nebulons preexisting config files. Such as I used Sora's files for my Villager and then it was easy to just switch all of the Sora images in the sc_selcharacter with Villager ones. This last slot that I added is just a wolf slot using the config and module files from the v1.2.0.0 Clone Engine download.
I think the reason it freezes upon entry might be my fault, because I am attempting to create a Venom PSA over Wolf and I might have just done something wrong there...

April 14, 2014, 11:19:15 PM #5006 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 11:20:24 PM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on April 14, 2014, 11:13:02 PM
I added the config files manually. The past clones that I had added I had used Nebulons preexisting config files. Such as I used Sora's files for my Villager and then it was easy to just switch all of the Sora images in the sc_selcharacter with Villager ones. This last slot that I added is just a wolf slot using the config and module files from the v1.2.0.0 Clone Engine download.
I think the reason it freezes upon entry might be my fault, because I am attempting to create a Venom PSA over Wolf and I might have just done something wrong there...
I think Nebulon has Raptor in his BrawlEx pack, so you could build off that and see if it works... Although I don't know if he's replaced Raptor recently or something...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on April 14, 2014, 10:59:10 PM
Also for some reason my audio got screwed up so when you select the clones they make random noises, and Roy and Mewtwo's sfx are all screwed up aswell.

That's a common glitch of the Replacement SoundBank Engine code.

I also have it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 11:19:15 PM
I think Nebulon has Raptor in his BrawlEx pack, so you could build off that and see if it works... Although I don't know if he's replaced Raptor recently or something...

I am actually using raptor as well in my pack, and I also plan on adding the Vegeta, and I believe those are the only two wolf clones in Nebulons pack.

I'm gonna try and copy the Raptor configs and see if that will work. I feel like this might make both clones point to the same files in the sc_selcharacter.pac... but idk. I'll test it and see... I'll report back when I get a chance.


Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 14, 2014, 11:22:16 PM
That's a common glitch of the Replacement SoundBank Engine code.

I also have it.

Yeah, and I have no idea how to fix it, but at the moment that isn't that big of a deal.

You should also change the ID's around in the modules.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!