The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Porky Statue works. There's 8 more boss slots, and about the same amount of fighter slots... if you count the forbidden characters.

So potentially 11 more?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

amazing work nebulon. I look forward to playing your pack. So far, every pack with alloys has just been loading them like giga bowser. no one has developed a method to replace them with other fighters. That said, and I haven't had time to look into this method you've all posted about, this method might be able to be used to replace alloys

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on April 16, 2014, 06:26:24 PM
amazing work nebulon. I look forward to playing your pack. So far, every pack with alloys has just been loading them like giga bowser. no one has developed a method to replace them with other fighters. That said, and I haven't had time to look into this method you've all posted about, this method might be able to be used to replace alloys

I see. I mean I'd rather not replace a slot, and since they have their own I'll just use that. Is it not possible for them to have their own CSS Icons and CSPs? Or have people not tried to synch them?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 16, 2014, 07:24:35 PM
I see. I mean I'd rather not replace a slot, and since they have their own I'll just use that. Is it not possible for them to have their own CSS Icons and CSPs? Or have people not tried to synch them?
I gave them their own CSS icon and CSPs. If only there were some good PSA's over them then we could just use those. I have Master Hand and Isaac right now over them in my pack

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on April 16, 2014, 07:44:25 PM
I gave them their own CSS icon and CSPs. If only there were some good PSA's over them then we could just use those. I have Master Hand and Isaac right now over them in my pack

Is Master Hand cool?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I got Mewtwo working with vBrawl. The only issues are the Shadow Ball GFX not showing up, Shadow Ball's charge resetting when cancelling it, Attack100 T Pose (but this is an issue that can easily be fixed), and Lack of LandingLight and LandingFallSpecial animations (use LandingHeavy or make new Animations). It's likely someone else already has done it, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Other than those issues, Mewtwo works perfectly.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on April 16, 2014, 07:44:25 PM
I gave them their own CSS icon and CSPs. If only there were some good PSA's over them then we could just use those. I have Master Hand and Isaac right now over them in my pack

Did you make Master Hand playable?

Can we now play as him ALA Melee?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Nebulon on April 16, 2014, 07:45:34 PM
Is Master Hand cool?
Master Hand is cool but an incomplete PSA. It would be great if someone went on to make it great like the Tabuu PSA.

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on April 16, 2014, 08:02:38 PM
Master Hand is cool but an incomplete PSA. It would be great if someone went on to make it great like the Tabuu PSA.

Wait, is it replacing an Alloy?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 16, 2014, 08:13:40 PM #5064 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:14:40 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Nebulon on April 16, 2014, 05:07:35 PM
Porky Statue works. There's 8 more boss slots, and about the same amount of fighter slots... if you count the forbidden characters.

So potentially 11 more?
the gigabowser hack i compiled uses ID: 30
you could probably replace that one too if u dont like using gigabowser

as far as warioman, i forget what his id is
but i dont care much for him, so it would be kinda cool to use his slot for character replacements also


Quote from: Pikezer1337 on April 16, 2014, 08:26:03 PM
Yes sir!

Ah, I know which PSA is.
It just doesn't look good for Master Hand.
Specially because of the lack of Special Moves and the way it moves.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 16, 2014, 08:13:40 PM
the gigabowser hack i compiled uses ID: 30
you could probably replace that one too if u dont like using gigabowser

as far as warioman, i forget what his id is
but i dont care much for him, so it would be kinda cool to use his slot for character replacements also

The only issue with those is that I like FSes because locally we have tons of Brawl parties using my build and sometimes we have item matches. I'm surprised no one's made a psa where you load Giga and Warioman FROM the PSA, not another slot... like how the Broly PSA loads the bigger tougher Broly from the .pac, and same for the Megaman X and the Megaman PSA.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

So you got boss slots working then Nebulon? Cool, I'm definitely going to have to give it a try at some point.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Nebulon on April 16, 2014, 08:59:30 PM
The only issue with those is that I like FSes because locally we have tons of Brawl parties using my build and sometimes we have item matches. I'm surprised no one's made a psa where you load Giga and Warioman FROM the PSA, not another slot... like how the Broly PSA loads the bigger tougher Broly from the .pac, and same for the Megaman X and the Megaman PSA.
i meant u could have two more characters if you use those slots
if u havent