The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the master hand PSA plays more like an alloy than master hand... still a good idea, but the fact that it has game-freezing potential and plays not much like master hand is why i even prefer the default alloys to that particular PSA. I think it'll be more useful to be able to override them than make good PSAs for them, since all the PSAs so far appear to have no ledgegrabbing, B moves, or item grabbing

V. 1.00

Quote from: Nebulon on April 16, 2014, 08:59:30 PM
The only issue with those is that I like FSes because locally we have tons of Brawl parties using my build and sometimes we have item matches. I'm surprised no one's made a psa where you load Giga and Warioman FROM the PSA, not another slot... like how the Broly PSA loads the bigger tougher Broly from the .pac, and same for the Megaman X and the Megaman PSA.
I Tried before adding boss slots but it froze for me can you do a tutorial :)

Quote from: KingImpris on April 16, 2014, 11:17:22 PM
I Tried before adding boss slots but it froze for me can you do a tutorial :)

It's a simple extra step. Tonight I'll be doing more testin to see what else I can get to work, then I'll post something. What's the risk in using Nana's slot?? Can someone answer this?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'll just guess that it'll screw the Ice Climbers up.
...You could try it, but I dunno.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252

I managed to fix up the issues I was having with Mewtwo. The only issue is his Shadow Ball GFX randomly enlarging, but it's still functional.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 16, 2014, 11:58:38 PM
I'll just guess that it'll screw the Ice Climbers up.
...You could try it, but I dunno.
it shouldnt
Its also very possible to get a Solo Nana slot for solo nana character

guys when is a toonlink.rel gunna be made :(
also i have a working project m mewtwo
floating and shadowball work too :D

Quote from: SmashKing64 on April 17, 2014, 12:17:25 AM
guys when is a toonlink.rel gunna be made :(
also i have a working project m mewtwo
floating and shadowball work too :D

Wanna maybe share it? Or is it still a WIP? Does it have float??
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: SmashKing64 on April 17, 2014, 12:17:25 AM
guys when is a toonlink.rel gunna be made :(
also i have a working project m mewtwo
floating and shadowball work too :D

I'll test and compare yours and KingEvilpuff's Mewtwo.
Once I have them both tough.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on April 17, 2014, 12:33:33 AM
Alright so the opening post says that you can have up to 100 characters, but you can't go above the 63 slot? That doesn't add up at all. What gives? Can I use some other slots or something? I guess Nebulon is looking into boss slots, will that bring it up to 100?

100 includes the base character slots, forbidden slots, Giga Bowser, Warioman, Alloys, and the Boss Slots. If I recall correctly.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

April 17, 2014, 01:08:54 AM #5080 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:10:18 AM by SmashKing64
ok but the mewtwo is released with my build next wednesday it has float :D

Post Merge: April 17, 2014, 01:10:18 AM

ill post a video showing u guys after i finish eating

My Mewtwo edits also have the float. But I don't want to turn this into a competition. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 01:13:57 AM
My Mewtwo edits also have the float. But I don't want to turn this into a competition. :-\

I'm sure it's fine :) there's plenty floating around. it's all good. what's the gfx glitch? The ball doesn't grow? That's not a big deal so lon as it's big when it's thrown.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

its not a competition :) also what gfx glitch i might be able to help

Quote from: Nebulon on April 17, 2014, 01:21:18 AM
what's the gfx glitch? The ball doesn't grow? That's not a big deal so lon as it's big when it's thrown.
No. The ball does grow like it should. The issue is the Shadow Ball GFX randomly enlarges to ~3 times its size, then back to normal, but it still functions normally. I was told that your version has the same problem.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]