The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Before you start, answer this one question:

Which PSA are you using? Is it a personal one, a random Dr. Mario PSA, or Kitsu's Dr. Mario PSA?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Eh, it doesn't seem to have too many changes...

Send me a PM of the moves you want to change and I'll tell you what to do from there.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah, false alarm on Porky Statue, it works, I just forgot to save the editted module.

That makes Petey Piranha, Rayquaza and Porky Statue usable~

Need to find more placeholder PSA's for the other bosses though... Don't want to have Mario for every boss.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 18, 2014, 04:39:48 AM
Y'okay, so I tried putting a clone over the Porky Statue slot and it crashed. Seems that's one down.

Works for me.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

April 18, 2014, 05:06:06 AM #5119 Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:06:57 AM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 18, 2014, 04:59:55 AMAh, false alarm on Porky Statue, it works, I just forgot to save the editted module.


I'm using the forbidden 7 fighter configs first just to see if they work.

PraMai, Mewtwo and Roy all work.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

April 18, 2014, 05:06:53 AM #5120 Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:08:24 AM by Nebulon
Petey Through Ridley work for me. I've got a grid people can use once I figure out what's good and what isn't.

Post Merge: April 18, 2014, 05:08:24 AM

I can also confirm cosmetics work. I've got 6 more clones so far with full cosmetics.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

If you can make it to Ridley without any problems I don't see why you won't be able to make it to Tabuu.
Cool.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 18, 2014, 05:08:40 AM
If you can make it to Ridley without any problems I don't see why you won't be able to make it to Tabuu.
Cool.

That's what I'm thinking. With the bosses that makes 11 more easy set ups... but linking the rest of the data will need to be done by putting information in the fighter.dat to associate it with the proper CSSslot and Cosmetic, right? You knew what PW was talking about before. Would you happen to know what determines CSSslot and Cosmetic?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

No idea.
Could probably experiment a bit with stuff though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 18, 2014, 05:17:01 AM
No idea.
Could probably experiment a bit with stuff though.

Shouldn't be too hard since with the grids we know what to look for. :) This feels promising.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Although, if this is possible, I only see two potential character slots.

Slots     - 32 (Mario Debug), 3E
CSS Slots - 28, 2A, 2B, 2C, 3C, 3D, 3E
Cometics  - 24, 2C (Targets), 3C (Smash Logo), 3D, 3E

If we could work around the slots though that'll be five.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

April 18, 2014, 01:28:05 PM #5126 Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 01:31:53 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 18, 2014, 05:23:47 AM
Although, if this is possible, I only see two potential character slots.

Slots     - 32 (Mario Debug), 3E
CSS Slots - 28, 2A, 2B, 2C, 3C, 3D, 3E
Cometics  - 24, 2C (Targets), 3C (Smash Logo), 3D, 3E

If we could work around the slots though that'll be five.

What about Nana? I haven't tried her yet. So so far all of the forbidden fighter slots work, and the extra slots. This is good and easily done. Just use character slot files, rename them and put in the proper file value and bam.

But after the bosses fighter cosmetic and csslot are used we'll need to find way to attach the random ohr fighter cosmetic and csslot. So in total... 16 slots if we use forbidden fighters and figure out how tonassociate the random files with the 12-16th slot...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 18, 2014, 01:28:05 PM
What about Nana? I haven't tried her yet. So so far all of the forbidden fighter slots work, and the extra slots. This is good and easily done. Just use character slot files, rename them and put in the proper file value and bam.

But after the bosses fighter cosmetic and csslot are used we'll need to find way to attach the random ohr fighter cosmetic and csslot. So in total... 16 slots if we use forbidden fighters and figure out how tonassociate the random files with the 12-16th slot...
nana will likely break the ice climbers i mean when nana is detached from popo she probably uses that slot for something imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nebulon,  does that mean youve been able to replace the alloys,  gigabowser and warioman or are those not. The forbidden fighters?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on April 18, 2014, 03:02:56 PM
Nebulon,  does that mean youve been able to replace the alloys,  gigabowser and warioman or are those not. The forbidden fighters?
Not what he means. He's talking about 7 slots that go unused.