The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingImpris on April 29, 2014, 01:19:38 AM
hmm ill go ask him thanks for letting me know.
When Nebulon's pack is completely done I will create a sawndz file for every character with an announcer made by me(with the exception of the one's Nebulon's buddy did)
It's not hard just recording my voice and adding reverberation to it. It sounds pretty close to the original.

I've been having some trouble with final smashes that play music, such as luigi's and dedede's. Their FSes just don't play it for whatever reason. It says that they were disabled, but even after enabling them in the fighter config nothing happened. Why is this, and how can I fix it?

Has anyone who uses any pack or anything have problems with modes in Special Brawl, and if so was there a fix? It could be my fault. I can't get Turbo mode to work in my build. :/ I've tried everything and taking out all the codes people tell me to. Nothing...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 30, 2014, 01:06:04 PMHas anyone who uses any pack or anything have problems with modes in Special Brawl, and if so was there a fix? It could be my fault. I can't get Turbo mode to work in my build. :/ I've tried everything and taking out all the codes people tell me to. Nothing...
Any problems in particular?
Turbo works fine for me...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 30, 2014, 01:16:28 PM
Any problems in particular?
Turbo works fine for me...

Well, they simply freeze :/ I put in for level 9 computers and at some point in the match they found a way to freeze:

I'm using the
File Patch compatible with EX
Stage Expansion code (Both of them, the one for slots, and the one for finding them)
The Custom music engine
The Custom music codes for specific levels
No Trip
Infinite Camera
Sound Bank Engine (For loading custom sawnds and whatnot)

Other people have used all of these codes, except for custom music. I took those two codes off and it still froze.

Someone gave me a new code for Stage Expansion since mine would potentially be older. I swapped the codes and it still froze.

I'm wondering now if I didn't update something... As in, perhaps one of the Files that PW wanted us to replace at some point wasn't replaced... For instance, HomeRun Contest still freezes upon selecting a character... and I thought I read that was fixed...





Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Odd. I use the same codes (Aside from the musics) and... Everything works fine.
It may be something to do with the files you have, of course, but it could just as easily be a clone character tha does this.
Hm... Odd.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 30, 2014, 01:36:59 PM
Odd. I use the same codes (Aside from the musics) and... Everything works fine.
It may be something to do with the files you have, of course, but it could just as easily be a clone character tha does this.
Hm... Odd.

What clones have worked in Turbo for you?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

April 30, 2014, 01:51:45 PM #5362 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:53:18 PM by Kagerou Imaizumi
Roy (Project M edit), Lucina (the new PSA), OoT Link (Basically just Melee Link), Raiden (Jrush), Mewtwo (Project M edit).


Haven't tried with anyone else yet, mostly tested the original characters.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 30, 2014, 01:51:45 PM
Roy (Project M edit), Lucina (the new PSA), OoT Link (Basically just Melee Link), Raiden (Jrush), Mewtwo (Project M edit).


Haven't tried with anyone else yet, mostly tested the original characters.

I tried Ryu, Viewtiful Joe, Goku, Buu, Vegeta, Broly, Wolf, Pit, Wolverine, Dante, in several combinations and they always freeze.

I must be missing something. Does Home Run stadium work for you?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Well, until I try to let a second player in (Which causes a crash), it does work.

It may just be more tolerent since I'm using Dolphin to test, although, I did get a crash on my first test of the code, but that could just have been since the OoT Link PSA of mine is buggy as hell.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 30, 2014, 01:58:21 PM
Well, until I try to let a second player in (Which causes a crash), it does work.

It may just be more tolerent since I'm using Dolphin to test, although, I did get a crash on my first test of the code, but that could just have been since the OoT Link PSA of mine is buggy as hell.

Do you remember the file PW put out to make Homerun work again?

I've tried this with different codes on and off and I just feel it has to be something I didn't update.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Nope, I just update all the files every time PW updates the thing.

You could probably just try updating everything (Aside from the configs, those should be good) and see if that does something.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 30, 2014, 02:04:12 PM
Nope, I just update all the files every time PW updates the thing.

You could probably just try updating everything (Aside from the configs, those should be good) and see if that does something.

My common files are up to date... are you using both common2 and 3? Or just one?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'm using all 5... And... I don't even remember why.
...
It might help, but I don't know.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

This could be a stupid question, but I can't find an .rel for Ness. Is there not one? If so, how are others putting the "Megaman over Ness" PSA in BrawlEx?
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!