The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 02, 2014, 12:13:13 PM
Well I managed to get CSPs and BPs working, but I still get crashes when ending a match (Results Screen). I have the needed files, and those said files are named correctly.

Are you sure they have the B in the name?

As in:

MenSelchrFaceB.1571 ?? That messed me up. Also, are your Fighter configs enabling a result? It's best to turn them off I've found.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 02, 2014, 12:16:27 PMAre you sure they have the B in the name?

As in:

MenSelchrFaceB.1571 ?? That messed me up.
Yes. MenSelchrFace.B1120 for Cosmetic 120.

Quote from: Nebulon on May 02, 2014, 12:16:27 PMAlso, are your Fighter configs enabling a result? It's best to turn them off I've found.
No. I have the Result disabled.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Are the result portrait compressions set to 'None'? If not, they should be.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

May 02, 2014, 12:27:35 PM #5433 Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:46:47 PM by jrush64
So I'm having another problem. I've added all my CSP's and they work well. But now I can't seem to get  into a match in VS mode with the ex-characters?

Can anyone please help?

Edit: Never mind, fixed my problem. Needed to add BP's.

Check your config files and the module files. Disable Kirby hats in their FighterConfig files if you haven't already or the game will crash when Kirby gets loaded in with the Excharacters. Also remember to check your modules to see if they are named correctly and have the correct Character ID and Module IDs.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 02, 2014, 12:24:45 PMAre the result portrait compressions set to 'None'? If not, they should be.
Yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I have one more question, maybe it's been asked before.

Is it possible to remove the CSS Icon names with brawlex? By editing the nameea7 bone?

Yeah I think you can remove them if you find the right mdl0 to static out. Just look in common5.pac for it.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 02, 2014, 12:21:56 PM
Yes. MenSelchrFace.B1120 for Cosmetic 120.
No. I have the Result disabled.

Do you have it as MenSelchrFace.B1120 or MenSelchrFaceB.1120
The period should go after the B not before it.
SSB is cool.

Quote from: SmashGuy on May 02, 2014, 08:30:12 PM
Do you have it as MenSelchrFace.B1120 or MenSelchrFaceB.1120
The period should go after the B not before it.
The Textures are named MenSelchrFaceB.1120X, which is the correct naming of the textures. My file name is MenSelchrFaceB1120.brres, which is the correct naming of the file.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Your textures should be MenSelchrFaceB.120X and file should be MenSelchrFaceB1200.brres for slot 120.

Quote from: Makarew on May 02, 2014, 09:52:15 PM
Your textures should be MenSelchrFaceB.120X and file should be MenSelchrFaceB1200.brres for slot 120.
It worked.

Thanks a bunch.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67820.msg1254293#msg1254293

Boss slot Tutorial^

It's rushed because I'm getting ready for a wedding and I retyped it 3 times in the last two hours back to back and I wanna explode. If it is too rushed I will revise it soon. I hope this helps out the members. I will make a tutorial later on how to use the random bits of data inbetween Boss and fighter configs in the Fighter Chart.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Just gonna ask, will this work with pal