The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on May 06, 2014, 12:15:28 PM
In my current build (Which I will release soon), I have one SFX error to fix, and if someone wants to advise me then I will release immediately after.

Right now, including Pokemon trainer AND individuals Pokes, and ZSS and Sheik, it's be adding 4 slots to my build (because I already have Trainer and ZSS), which would bump me up to 88 including Random. And I have 10 more slots to work with, so that would bring us to 98, so if we added Warioman and Giga, or 2 more Randoms it'd be 100, UNLESS I can get one other slot to work... and I MIIIIIIIIIGHT be able to... That's the plan. :)
in my pack i done bunch of sfxs but some were freezing and giving error to the music i used unused sfxs for the clones.

how do I get the brsar to work (sfx)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Brawl EXers, here's my next turorial on how to add the remaining slots. I didn't have to rewrite it 3 times, so it's much more detailed then the boss slots (Though it should be, there's more steps). Anyway, enjoy!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67950.msg1256083#new
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Quote from: KingImpris on May 07, 2014, 10:57:13 PM
Taboo slot froze for me.

Try the new method I worked out while using Taboo's files. That should work for you :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Nebulon, your latest pack has a virus.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 08, 2014, 03:58:24 AM
Nebulon, your latest pack has a virus.

... what?
What do you mean? Which DL? And what kind of virus?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 08, 2014, 04:27:41 AM
... what?
What do you mean? Which DL? And what kind of virus?

It has the System Volume Information virus.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 08, 2014, 04:42:02 AM
It has the System Volume Information virus.

Never heard of it... which DL?

Is it an easy fix?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

May 08, 2014, 02:59:19 PM #5514 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:18:24 PM by Pokemon Master CB
For all of you who are making your own packs and are using the 2D Marisa PSA, I would just like to inform you that I am starting on the huge task of creating recolors for her. Expect them to be on Brawl Vault within the next week or so.  ;D


Oh, and if this has already been done by someone (which I don't think it has... there was nothing on the vault) please tell me so I don't waste my time creating these recolors. Thanks

Quote from: Nebulon on May 08, 2014, 04:43:14 AM
Never heard of it... which DL?

Is it an easy fix?

The Mediafire download has it.

IDK how to remove it.

I just formatted my USB and it dissapeared. But IDK if I fixed it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 08, 2014, 03:01:08 PM
The Mediafire download has it.

IDK how to remove it.

I just formatted my USB and it dissapeared. But IDK if I fixed it.


Shoot, okay, I'll remove the link. I'm turning around now. I don't want anyone to DL it if it has that.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 08, 2014, 03:03:36 PM

Shoot, okay, I'll remove the link. I'm turning around now. I don't want anyone to DL it if it has that.

This includes the dropbox link? Because it's gone. (Generating too much traffic or just deleted)

Quote from: Xinc on May 08, 2014, 03:31:07 PM
This includes the dropbox link? Because it's gone. (Generating too much traffic or just deleted)

Too much traffic. Hmmm... I'll reupload my current build on the other site again :/
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 08, 2014, 02:59:19 PM
For all of you who are making your own packs and are using the 2D Marisa PSA, I would just like to inform you that I am starting on the huge task of creating recolors for her. Expect them to be on Brawl Vault within the next week or so.  ;D


Oh, and if this has already been done by someone (which I don't think it has... there was nothing on the vault) please tell me so I don't waste my time creating these recolors. Thanks

I would just like to take this time to say thank you for your hard work, and good luck :D
You Never Know!