The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlazeBlue on May 18, 2014, 05:27:45 PM
OK. I heard that you can use the boss slots and alloy slots in the Brawl ex clone engine, but I don't want the boss characters nor the alloys. How do I make those slots into other characters like nebulon did in his pack?
Check out Nebulons tutorial for it.


Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 18, 2014, 03:11:35 PM...
The hooktype may have changed itself from AXNextFrame.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 18, 2014, 08:17:36 PM
The hooktype may have changed itself from AXNextFrame.
Wow... I can't believe I forgot to change that... I must have forgotten to do that because I am using a new sd card.  :P

Now it isn't freezing. Thank you!  ;D

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 18, 2014, 08:25:59 PMWow... I can't believe I forgot to change that... I must have forgotten to do that because I am using a new sd card.  :P Now it isn't freezing. Thank you!  ;D
Remember to save the settings so you don't have to keep re-doing it.
I had to once, it sucked. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 18, 2014, 08:31:57 PM
Remember to save the settings so you don't have to keep re-doing it.
I had to once, it sucked. XD
Yep  ;D

And now that I have that fixed my game has 0 freezing issues and all I have to figure out now is clone cosmetics...  :-\

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 18, 2014, 08:33:34 PM
Yep  ;D

And now that I have that fixed my game has 0 freezing issues and all I have to figure out now is clone cosmetics...  :-\

The easy way to do cosmetics would be to just take sc_selcharacter.pac from Nebulon's pack

May 18, 2014, 09:02:08 PM #5707 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:07:03 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Makarew on May 18, 2014, 08:58:34 PM
The easy way to do cosmetics would be to just take sc_selcharacter.pac from Nebulon's pack
Yeah I tried that once and all my clones showed up as Mickey and cause the game to freeze once they were highlighted...

Then again that was before I changed the hooktype... I'm gonna try that again and see if that fixed that problem.

Post Merge: May 18, 2014, 09:07:03 PM

So I added Nebulons sc_selcharacter and my CSS looks the same, but has the rainbow background and changed CSPs for the normal characters. The clones have no change at all to their icons.

Quote from: Tidus on May 18, 2014, 12:06:10 AM
So I made a custom rig and I finally got it to work in game.

The only problem is, is that when I choose VBrawl Link, it shows up as the new clone.

This problem doesn't occur for any of the other Link clones, only for VBrawl Link.

Anyone know why?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 18, 2014, 10:01:57 PM

Could that have something to do with naming your config files wrong? Maybe you have the vbrawl link's files pointing to the clone on accident. Idk. That would be my only idea.  :-\

I named them perfectly, made sure to double check as well.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 
Quote from: Tidus on May 19, 2014, 12:03:54 AM
I named them perfectly, made sure to double check as well.
Well then I have no idea. Sorry.  :'(

I also haven't heard of anyone else who has had that problem before...  :-\

May 19, 2014, 12:13:49 AM #5712 Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 02:28:05 AM by Ultraxwing
Okay i'm having trouble getting the character "decloned"

if i Edit Daisy's files inside Brawlbox 0.68b it changes the filesize and causes a crash on select, i have no idea how to edit the Character ID in PSA.

or where i would normally edit "peach" to say 125, how do i change peach's id of 13 to 125?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 19, 2014, 12:06:01 AM
Well then I have no idea. Sorry.  :'(

I also haven't heard of anyone else who has had that problem before...  :-\

Hey no problem. It's the effort that counts... at least I hope so :P

But the problem still stands. I have no idea why it's doing this.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tidus, would you mind sending me your files to see if I can get them to work?