The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on May 22, 2014, 03:23:31 PM
Really? Try redownloading my latest one. I added quite a few things and fixes. I'm posting it in 10 minutes.
thanks. gonna try it out in a few minutes


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

May 22, 2014, 11:20:21 PM #5776 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:22:00 PM by 24tee
Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 22, 2014, 09:48:41 PM
It should indeed. Hope it works for you

sdhc won't work on ssbb, but works fine with everything else.

"Unable to save to the device in the sd card slot"

did you try adding the sdhc extension code.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on May 22, 2014, 11:22:11 PM
did you try adding the sdhc extension code.

What would be the point. I'm on a hackless vWii menu in Wii U so i would have no way of using it.

oh sorry i didn't realise your wii u was hackless.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on May 22, 2014, 11:44:44 PM
oh sorry i didn't realise your wii u was hackless.
yep, kinda sucks too.

Wait why can't you use the sdhc extension code..? thats what makes brawl work with sdhc. Regardless if the Wiiu supports SDHC, brawl's not programmed to use it. Thats what the SDHC code does, coupled with being launched on an IOS that supports it (ios58) like the PM launcher and minima launcher does

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 23, 2014, 01:49:27 AM
Wait why can't you use the sdhc extension code..? thats what makes brawl work with sdhc. Regardless if the Wiiu supports SDHC, brawl's not programmed to use it. Thats what the SDHC code does, coupled with being launched on an IOS that supports it (ios58) like the PM launcher and minima launcher does
But wouldnt i need to use an exploit like smash stack to even get the code up and running through the launchers?

Quick questions  about brawl minus clone engine:
1.Why does Max 3.3 still use the code and not the cssroster.dat?
2.Do I need custom cosmetics to add a clone?I tried to add some clones from my vbrawl pac and it didn't work?

Thanks

Quote from: Jade_Rock on May 23, 2014, 02:18:51 AM
Quick questions  about brawl minus clone engine:
1.Why does Max 3.3 still use the code and not the cssroster.dat?
2.Do I need custom cosmetics to add a clone?I tried to add some clones from my vbrawl pac and it didn't work?

Thanks


While i can't answer your first question, from what i know custom cosmetics aren't needed to get your clone working. You might just have your clones set up wrong.


Quote from: Jade_Rock on May 23, 2014, 02:18:51 AM
Quick questions  about brawl minus clone engine:
1.Why does Max 3.3 still use the code and not the cssroster.dat?
2.Do I need custom cosmetics to add a clone?I tried to add some clones from my vbrawl pac and it didn't work?

Thanks


Brawl Minus uses the code because it doesn't have the flickering CSS problem.

Quote from: 24tee on May 23, 2014, 01:57:05 AM
But wouldnt i need to use an exploit like smash stack to even get the code up and running through the launchers?

d-doesnt smashstack work still in vWii? im pretty sure it does...If you just put the boot.elf i linked onto the root of the SD card and do the smashstack thing, it will boot the minima launcher.

Quote from: Jade_Rock on May 23, 2014, 02:18:51 AM
Quick questions  about brawl minus clone engine:
1.Why does Max 3.3 still use the code and not the cssroster.dat?
2.Do I need custom cosmetics to add a clone?I tried to add some clones from my vbrawl pac and it didn't work?

You don't need custom cosmetics for it to work.

The reason it uses the CSS code is because of a few issues, mainly being the flickering icons.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 23, 2014, 03:51:50 AM
d-doesnt smashstack work still in vWii? im pretty sure it does...If you just put the boot.elf i linked onto the root of the SD card and do the smashstack thing, it will boot the minima launcher.
I have files set up the way you said, but when i enter brawl the game won't recognize my sd. I know the card is fine because it works with everything else. And without being able to use smash stack, no minima launcher.

Quote from: 24tee on May 23, 2014, 04:05:27 AM
I have files set up the way you said, but when i enter brawl the game won't recognize my sd. I know the card is fine because it works with everything else. And without being able to use smash stack, no minima launcher.

The reason it won't be detected is because the wii can only recognize a regular sd that's 2 gigs or less. Homebrew apps are the only things able to detect anything else.