The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm still curious as to whether it would be possible to make a wario module that simply doesn't operate by turning him into warioman for his final smash. seeing as that is one of the issues with making a module for him.

Theres also still the issue with olimars module that causes his pikmin to freeze the game when left desynced from olimar for too long or in team battles if olimar dies first because his pikmin freeze if left alone for too long crash the game.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on May 28, 2014, 01:27:40 AMI'm still curious as to whether it would be possible to make a wario module that simply doesn't operate by turning him into warioman for his final smash. seeing as that is one of the issues with making a module for him.
You MAY be able to clone Project M's Wario over by using Marth's .rel, but that's just a guess, since it does kind of work with Samus (The Dark Samus PSA in particular), who is another transforming character, and I can't remember if that Wario uses articles or not...
Good luck if you give this a go!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Just some info for now.

Ness' module:

Im literally 1 article away from finishing him (I THINK), however i haven't had time to work on him recently. Though it seems i will be forced to for my current project anyways.

Clone tool:



The tool now (currently) only supports multiple images for CSP's, in fact it only adds CSP's for now. However the code i made for adding CSP's is universal to all the cosmetic stuff. So i should have this done very soon. Still fixing bugs as im going too. Which is good, but there are SOOO many that i won't be able to outline all of them in a changelog. The bar at the bottom indicates how much space is taken up in the sc_selcharacter.pac

(this includes the sc_selcharacter.pac inside common5.pac)

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 28, 2014, 01:43:37 AM
Just some info for now.

Ness' module:

Im literally 1 article away from finishing him (I THINK), however i haven't had time to work on him recently. Though it seems i will be forced to for my current project anyways.

Clone tool:



The tool now (currently) only supports multiple images for CSP's, in fact it only adds CSP's for now. However the code i made for adding CSP's is universal to all the cosmetic stuff. So i should have this done very soon. Still fixing bugs as im going too. Which is good, but there are SOOO many that i won't be able to outline all of them in a changelog. The bar at the bottom indicates how much space is taken up in the sc_selcharacter.pac

(this includes the sc_selcharacter.pac inside common5.pac)

Is ROB after Ness?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Ness module close? Yeah! I can soon properly clone Mega Man onto my build then. ;D Good luck!

So to use a falco psa without a falco fs for brawl EX, which .rel would you use in the mean time (marth)?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Quote from: RedMan911 on May 28, 2014, 01:58:12 AMSo to use a falco psa without a falco fs for brawl EX, which .rel would you use in the mean time (marth)?
Does the PSA you're thinking of use any articles? Like the laser? If so it won't work too well, you can still give it a try using Marth's rel, but it probably won't be too satisfying.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Ok. should I still use falco's config files? (css, fighter, slot, cosmetics)

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

You don't have to, but you probably should.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

oh another question about the tool sammi is there gonna be a way to arrange the extra slots?
like if i wanted to put in a young link but i dontwant him at the end is there a way to move that next to link?
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on May 28, 2014, 06:57:56 PM
oh another question about the tool sammi is there gonna be a way to arrange the extra slots?
like if i wanted to put in a young link but i dontwant him at the end is there a way to move that next to link?

There will be yes. That was supposed to be the first thing i worked on this update..but i couldn't resist taking on the challenge of making cosmetics easy as 1 click. So i ended up doing that first. That will come next :)

Quote from: Unkown Kokiri on May 28, 2014, 06:57:56 PM
oh another question about the tool sammi is there gonna be a way to arrange the extra slots?
like if i wanted to put in a young link but i dontwant him at the end is there a way to move that next to link?
this can be easily done editing the cssroster.dat via hex
or in the fighter config tool
doesnt really need more tools to be done
but if it isnt hard to do, might as well

nice :D sammi you always think everyout nicely done ^_^
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

May 29, 2014, 09:27:05 PM #5953 Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:43:41 PM by 24tee
Is there any place i can get ssbb fighter files without ripping it from a CD. The dropbox one is down and i hate google drive.

Also sammi could re-post the brawl minus xml?

Also how could you get cbliss working to give original characters 10 costumes?

they said cbliss was not compatable with brawlex but melee masters mega move set has cbliss
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE