Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847101 times)
KidCraft24
Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5940 on: May 27, 2014, 07:27:40 PM »

I'm still curious as to whether it would be possible to make a wario module that simply doesn't operate by turning him into warioman for his final smash. seeing as that is one of the issues with making a module for him.

Theres also still the issue with olimars module that causes his pikmin to freeze the game when left desynced from olimar for too long or in team battles if olimar dies first because his pikmin freeze if left alone for too long crash the game.

Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5941 on: May 27, 2014, 07:33:08 PM »

I'm still curious as to whether it would be possible to make a wario module that simply doesn't operate by turning him into warioman for his final smash. seeing as that is one of the issues with making a module for him.
    You MAY be able to clone Project M's Wario over by using Marth's .rel, but that's just a guess, since it does kind of work with Samus (The Dark Samus PSA in particular), who is another transforming character, and I can't remember if that Wario uses articles or not...
    Good luck if you give this a go!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5942 on: May 27, 2014, 07:43:37 PM »

Just some info for now.

Ness' module:

Im literally 1 article away from finishing him (I THINK), however i haven't had time to work on him recently. Though it seems i will be forced to for my current project anyways.

Clone tool:

The tool now (currently) only supports multiple images for CSP's, in fact it only adds CSP's for now. However the code i made for adding CSP's is universal to all the cosmetic stuff. So i should have this done very soon. Still fixing bugs as im going too. Which is good, but there are SOOO many that i won't be able to outline all of them in a changelog. The bar at the bottom indicates how much space is taken up in the sc_selcharacter.pac

(this includes the sc_selcharacter.pac inside common5.pac)

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5943 on: May 27, 2014, 07:45:35 PM »

Just some info for now.

Ness' module:

Im literally 1 article away from finishing him (I THINK), however i haven't had time to work on him recently. Though it seems i will be forced to for my current project anyways.

Clone tool:

The tool now (currently) only supports multiple images for CSP's, in fact it only adds CSP's for now. However the code i made for adding CSP's is universal to all the cosmetic stuff. So i should have this done very soon. Still fixing bugs as im going too. Which is good, but there are SOOO many that i won't be able to outline all of them in a changelog. The bar at the bottom indicates how much space is taken up in the sc_selcharacter.pac

(this includes the sc_selcharacter.pac inside common5.pac)

Is ROB after Ness?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5944 on: May 27, 2014, 07:50:22 PM »

Ness module close? Yeah! I can soon properly clone Mega Man onto my build then. Grin Good luck!

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5945 on: May 27, 2014, 07:58:12 PM »

So to use a falco psa without a falco fs for brawl EX, which .rel would you use in the mean time (marth)?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5946 on: May 27, 2014, 08:03:30 PM »

So to use a falco psa without a falco fs for brawl EX, which .rel would you use in the mean time (marth)?
    Does the PSA you're thinking of use any articles? Like the laser? If so it won't work too well, you can still give it a try using Marth's rel, but it probably won't be too satisfying.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5947 on: May 27, 2014, 08:12:40 PM »

Ok. should I still use falco's config files? (css, fighter, slot, cosmetics)

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5948 on: May 27, 2014, 08:13:22 PM »

You don't have to, but you probably should.

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5949 on: May 28, 2014, 12:57:56 PM »

oh another question about the tool sammi is there gonna be a way to arrange the extra slots?
    like if i wanted to put in a young link but i dontwant him at the end is there a way to move that next to link?

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5950 on: May 28, 2014, 01:00:11 PM »

oh another question about the tool sammi is there gonna be a way to arrange the extra slots?
    like if i wanted to put in a young link but i dontwant him at the end is there a way to move that next to link?

There will be yes. That was supposed to be the first thing i worked on this update..but i couldn't resist taking on the challenge of making cosmetics easy as 1 click. So i ended up doing that first. That will come next Smiley

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5951 on: May 28, 2014, 06:43:41 PM »

this can be easily done editing the cssroster.dat via hex
    or in the fighter config tool
    doesnt really need more tools to be done
    but if it isnt hard to do, might as well

Unkown Kokiri
    Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5952 on: May 28, 2014, 07:16:12 PM »

nice Cheesy sammi you always think everyout nicely done ^_^

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

24tee
    Expert Kitten

If there is Smash, there is Bros.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5953 on: May 29, 2014, 03:27:05 PM »

Is there any place i can get ssbb fighter files without ripping it from a CD. The dropbox one is down and i hate google drive.

Also sammi could re-post the brawl minus xml?

Also how could you get cbliss working to give original characters 10 costumes?
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:43:41 PM by 24tee » Logged

tooterp
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5954 on: May 29, 2014, 06:49:39 PM »

they said cbliss was not compatable with brawlex but melee masters mega move set has cbliss

You probably know me from here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Pages:  1 ... 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: