The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShinF on June 03, 2014, 04:48:15 PM
I'd support a new thread, as well. Just out of curiosity, have there been any new updates other than updates to Sammi's tools since the Captain Falcon module?
PhantomWings is working on an update that fixes various crashes and bugs with Single Player Modes.

I also believe he said he has a BrawlEx-like system for SFX and Stages in the works.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 03, 2014, 04:58:47 PM
PhantomWings is working on an update that fixes various crashes and bugs with Single Player Modes.

I also believe he said he has a BrawlEx-like system for SFX and Stages in the works.

SFX?? No way... THAT I'm hyped for. ;)

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 03, 2014, 04:58:47 PM
PhantomWings is working on an update that fixes various crashes and bugs with Single Player Modes.

I also believe he said he has a BrawlEx-like system for SFX and Stages in the works.

How do you know about that?

Has he told you?
I hope that's real. Specially for the SFX and Single Player modes.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ah, I do remember him mentioning that the last time he was around. No word on it yet, though, hmm? Alright, guess I'll check back in in another month :P

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 03, 2014, 05:12:15 PM
How do you know about that?

Has he told you?
He told everyone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 03, 2014, 05:16:14 PM
He told everyone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ah yeah. He said that a while ago.
But I thought he had confirmed it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

BrawlEX stage expansion will be sweet. Specially if we can manage to have multiple pages.

Hell, even if it was all fitting into both the avaliable pages. It'd be dope as [censored].
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


hopefully he also is fixing some of the bugged EX modules like Olimar's



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: BR3C0MP4C70R on June 03, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
BrawlEX stage expansion will be sweet. Specially if we can manage to have multiple pages.

Hell, even if it was all fitting into both the avaliable pages. It'd be dope as [censored].

Quote from: BR3C0MP4C70R on June 03, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
BrawlEX stage expansion will be sweet. Specially if we can manage to have multiple pages.

Hell, even if it was all fitting into both the avaliable pages. It'd be dope as [censored].

Quote from: BR3C0MP4C70R on June 03, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
BrawlEX stage expansion will be sweet. Specially if we can manage to have multiple pages.

Hell, even if it was all fitting into both the avaliable pages. It'd be dope as [censored].

I've been wanting this for ever...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I've encountered a weird glitch in Sammi's tool, I had decided to remove the configs, and modules for the clones to try and fix a minor bug I have, Problem is while it recognized me adding the clones, it apparently doesn't add them to my new cssroster.dat thus leaving the css unchanged except for the original fighters.

Quote from: Brstmguy on June 03, 2014, 07:13:32 PM
I've encountered a weird glitch in Sammi's tool, I had decided to remove the configs, and modules for the clones to try and fix a minor bug I have, Problem is while it recognized me adding the clones, it apparently doesn't add them to my new cssroster.dat thus leaving the css unchanged except for the original fighters.
Do you mean you removed configs manually and added in a new clone by hand?

If you edit or remove anything from the folders then the tool has no way to know what you did to it. It will only add clones to the roster if you added those clones with the tool. Adding them by hand means you have to edit the CSSRoster.dat by hand. It only adds clones to the roster when the add button is clicked

Quote from: Sammi Husky on June 03, 2014, 07:24:05 PM
Do you mean you removed configs manually and added in a new clone by hand?

If you edit or remove anything from the folders then the tool has no way to know what you did to it. It will only add clones to the roster if you added those clones with the tool. Adding them by hand means you have to edit the CSSRoster.dat by hand. It only adds clones to the roster when the add button is clicked
So is your tool able to identify clones that are already created by hand? Like I have my current build where I did most everything by hand, does the tool identify those previously added clones and works off that, and can you edit those previous clones as well? I would test it out, but I currently don't have a computer to work on them... I am actually using my computer at work right now to check in. :P

If everything is setup correctly, the tool will read and recognize them yes. The only thing i don't ever recommend doing is editing configs, adding removing clones, or just in general messing with things while the tool is running. Thats where you will run into problems. In reality though, if everything is done correctly, and then you open it with the tool, it should recognize everything.

In other news~ The next thing im going to work on for the tool is a way to manage your costume slots, as well as a way to display and remove cosmetic slots easily. That way if you remove a clone you dont have to manually change over or replace his cosmetics.

The costume editor will be a little form (likely accessible from right click) that will allow you to specify how many costumes, what order the costumes are, what team color is what costume, etc etc.

I MAY also make a way to edit the CSS code graphically like the current Roster editor. maybe i can use the same form even.

when i use the tool sometimes it says an error and says out of memory and after that all the boxes get screwed up what do you think that is
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Thats weird, i've never encountered that before. What version of windows are you using?