The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



June 05, 2014, 10:24:51 PM #6107 Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 10:37:51 PM by daniel741852
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 05, 2014, 10:13:07 PM
In Tabuu, not BB. :P

So you wanna avoid crashes in BB huh, btw reason I say that is cause when you try to edit one little thing on custom psa's BB tends to freeze upon saving. Well then I'll make a tabuu version thead soon. Just not now cause I am currently doing something lol.

I'm having a problem with my CSS. On one of my clones, and Lucario, the game crashes when you cycle past their final costume slot. Idk why this is happening. I did nothing different to their MiscData in sc_selcharacter as compared to all the other characters. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

WOO!

Air Dodging works on all chars, fixed clouds, and sephiroths infinite recovery with the air dodge, and goku no longer freezes when he does it as all was needed was a simple animation change.

Quote from: daniel741852 on June 05, 2014, 10:49:12 PM
WOO!

Air Dodging works on all chars, fixed clouds, and sephiroths infinite recovery with the air dodge, and goku no longer freezes when he does it as all was needed was a simple animation change.

Uh, just one thing regarding your version of Goku:

He's WAAAAY too heavy.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

June 06, 2014, 02:28:48 AM #6111 Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:46:46 AM by leondanny56
Quote from: 24tee on June 05, 2014, 07:04:33 PM
Yeah I used the brawl minus xml like they said but it never works.

i know you said you weren't able to get rivo workin and that you said it gets stuck at the ready to fight screen, tell my is that when you select a stage or at the character select screen.

because if it's at the stage select screen when you select a stage than tell me how long you waited before turning your wii u off.

Post Merge: June 06, 2014, 02:46:46 AM

because i know one time i had to wait a whole minute and a few seconds before it whould start so please try starting it up set to axnextframe with the brawlmius.xml with the file patch code on choose a clone character and a stage and then wait till about 2 minutes just to be safe if nothing happens after waiting that long than that probably means you set up your clone wroung
i have had my wii freeze with no annoying beeping a number of times just because a clone was set up wroung.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 06, 2014, 12:52:40 AM
Uh, just one thing regarding your version of Goku:

He's WAAAAY too heavy.

Ik lol, I fixed that in the next upcoming release, I may also voice crowd cheers myself for the added characters.

Brstmguy:

Alrighty, i've downloaded and assessed the problems with the tool and somewhat with your setup. You see, there is actually 1 backup file inside the cosmeticConfig folder of that download. Then, asides from that, there was a bug in the tool that i mentioned a bit ago.

I had thought that i fixed it before, but i guess i hadn't squashed it yet. You'll notice that if you open the setup with my tool that if you click on the sheik there at the beginning the tool will crash. This is caused by it thinking it's a clone, when really it is a config for a vBrawl character. Simple fix, i already patched the problem and will probably upload BXtool 0.75a with a few other fixes and improvements by tomorrow (hopefully)

I haven't had time to test if it fixed anything in game, however everything seems to check out from here.

But what about my issues with Roy and Mewtwo not wanting to load?

I'll try booting it up dolphin and see whats up, so i'll have to get back to you on that

Okay maybe you'll have better luck than I did on checking

Quote from: leondanny56 on June 06, 2014, 02:28:48 AM
i know you said you weren't able to get rivo workin and that you said it gets stuck at the ready to fight screen, tell my is that when you select a stage or at the character select screen.

because if it's at the stage select screen when you select a stage than tell me how long you waited before turning your wii u off.

Post Merge: June 06, 2014, 02:46:46 AM

because i know one time i had to wait a whole minute and a few seconds before it whould start so please try starting it up set to axnextframe with the brawlmius.xml with the file patch code on choose a clone character and a stage and then wait till about 2 minutes just to be safe if nothing happens after waiting that long than that probably means you set up your clone wroung
i have had my wii freeze with no annoying beeping a number of times just because a clone was set up wroung.

okay as soon as I launch the game through riivo it goes to black screen and hangs. Also my wiistick disconnects

Quote from: 24tee on June 07, 2014, 04:04:15 PM
okay as soon as I launch the game through riivo it goes to black screen and hangs. Also my wiistick disconnects

Why do you want it to work on Riivolution?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 07, 2014, 05:39:12 PM
Why do you want it to work on Riivolution?

Because the hack less method of PM launcher won't work for me and I don't wanna install HBC on My Wii u. Also I have newer wiimotes so that rules out gecko.