The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: 24tee on June 07, 2014, 05:56:21 PM
Because the hack less method of PM launcher won't work for me and I don't wanna install HBC on My Wii u. Also I have newer wiimotes so that rules out gecko.
Minimalauncher is completely automatic, no user interaction required.

i had a issue come up for some od reason my character select screen was blank
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Just tried the MinimaLauncher, I get a strap screen freeze.

Quote from: 24tee on June 07, 2014, 07:32:25 PM
Just tried the MinimaLauncher, I get a strap screen freeze.
Try it again. Everyone gets those.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on June 07, 2014, 08:24:54 PM
Try it again. Everyone gets those.
I've tried both Minima and PM launchers.... same results everytime.


Phantom is gonna tease something.
I feel it :ninja'd:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 08, 2014, 04:52:14 AM
Phantom is gonna tease something.
I feel it :ninja'd:
I think so as well. The change in the title made me somewhat suspicious.

Oh boy, here comes the clone engine for SFX or articles being added/ported/removed/everything you can edit on them being changed

:>.>:

Or maybe just the full name for BrawlEx just cause he can ;P
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

June 08, 2014, 05:29:30 AM #6129 Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 05:35:24 AM by Sammi Husky
Possibly changed to "The Brawl Expansion Project" to more appropriately fit stages under the title as well? Just a thought. Man, i wish i knew more about modules and ASM so i could somehow offer help. I suppose i'll just be here making tools and tutorials for people.

(oh by the way, i plan on making the tool able to selectively open individual configs like the config editor can)

EDIT: Oh by the way, the OP was edited as well. Nebulong, your pack made it into the downloads section  :kdance:

Speaking of Downloads section, PhantomWings if you end up reading this, i changed the Download link for the Clone Tool. The new one is in my sig.

Just curious Sammi have you managed to figure out the freezing issue with Mewtwo and Roy in my pack?

I am flattered. I was going to update the pack today with some more house keeping so hopefully he picked the DropBox link :) I don't THINK you can reuse Mediafire links....
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

PW must be ready to blow some minds. #hype #OfficialRiivoSupport

Maybe a Brawl File Siz Expanded. making the Sc_Selcharacter/Mp_ files have 1mb more data they can handle.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I know the clone engine can't be used with PM normally, but will people be able to use the brawlex stage tool with PM?