The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

With the help of secretchaos, I've got all of the stock icons for all costumes and cbliss slots put in. :)

The filesize was reduced. I haven't switched to CSS2 since apparently there's lag. I am using EX Engine 2 however. I've got 2 new characters in, did some heavy balancing on a few, most notably, Bomberman and Sora, among many other little things that urked me.

With stocks though, we can go into the single player modes. I'm not uploading tonight, as I should've been to bed 2 hours ago since I've got work early, but I'll survive. After I'm finished with the tweaks I'll upload tomorrow. Sorry, for the delay, but it'll be worth it.

On topic: Has anyone tried the Zelda/Sheik module? They share a module correct? I always thought they did anyway...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 10, 2014, 06:42:37 AM
With the help of secretchaos, I've got all of the stock icons for all costumes and cbliss slots put in. :)

....

On topic: Has anyone tried the Zelda/Sheik module? They share a module correct? I always thought they did anyway...

It was no trouble, an here's the file I did up for the stock icons in case anyone else wants them for their own pack (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204395)

Also I believe there's a combined and a zelda alone module. I've not tested either though, so I can't tell you how well, if at all, they work. I believe there's a spot in one of the config files for directing what a transforming character transforms into though. I remember seeing that somewhere but I've never needed to look into it.

You know with the ability to transform, A certain Anime Fighter with his chestnut fist can actually be brought into Brawl thanks to the clone engine, I'll be amazed if anyone knows what Character I'm talking about.

If anyone wants, I can help with fixing sword traces GFX, which is not too hard then just PM. me.

Okay thx to docqor kirbys suggestion i got brawlex successfully running on riivo. Thx for the help hough @leo

Metal Sonic or Any sonic clone now freezes when using final smash.

Quote from: KingImpris on June 10, 2014, 03:00:11 PM
Metal Sonic or Any sonic clone now freezes when using final smash.

With the new module?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: daniel741852 on June 10, 2014, 10:58:56 AM
If anyone wants, I can help with fixing sword traces GFX, which is not too hard then just PM. me.

Well, I just took your Sephiroth out of your pack and put him in Nebulon's.
Sephiroth only has sword traces when facing Marth.
If Marth isn't there, Sephiroth's sword trace will be white.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 10, 2014, 06:03:42 PM
Well, I just took your Sephiroth out of your pack and put him in Nebulon's.
Sephiroth only has sword traces when facing Marth.
If Marth isn't there, Sephiroth's sword trace will be white.

I have that fixed funny thing in the classified pack as of now, his sword trails are blue once again. It will be released later do not worry.

So My misc90, which contains the icons I added in, as well as the secret chaos Cbliss extra stocks, is causing the a freeze. :/

My new questions are: Is there a value I have to change when I add stocks, the same way I have to do this for other pictures? What format do they need to be in?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 10, 2014, 07:29:13 PM
So My misc90, which contains the icons I added in, as well as the secret chaos Cbliss extra stocks, is causing the a freeze. :/

My new questions are: Is there a value I have to change when I add stocks, the same way I have to do this for other pictures? What format do they need to be in?
I did them as the default format brawlbox gave me, so I could just hold enter and have them all go in. Maybe try using the prebuilt MiscData90 I put up and see if it changes anything?

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 10, 2014, 07:34:34 PM
I did them as the default format brawlbox gave me, so I could just hold enter and have them all go in. Maybe try using the prebuilt MiscData90 I put up and see if it changes anything?

Does it cover ex characters too?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 10, 2014, 07:56:46 PM
Does it cover ex characters too?
I believe it /SHOULD/ cover all of them, but I wasn't entirely sure what number the ex character stock go up to. I tried to go a bit over what I assumed there was to be safe, but my roster isn't filled so I don't know the exact number. I can add in what's missing real easy though if anything.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 10, 2014, 08:10:21 PM
I believe it /SHOULD/ cover all of them, but I wasn't entirely sure what number the ex character stock go up to. I tried to go a bit over what I assumed there was to be safe, but my roster isn't filled so I don't know the exact number. I can add in what's missing real easy though if anything.

My last one is 1596. If you go up to that then I'll be good.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

This is way off topic, but which cloneable character, at the moment has the highest file size limit? need to know for a PSA i intend to make.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating