The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

woah woah woah you guise. You don't HAVE to use that sc_selcharacter to use the cssroster.dat

The cssroster.dat will work regardless of if you have enough bones in the model for the CSS. That's all the modified sc_selcharacter is. It has more bones, and an modified animation to position the bones. That's all. It MAY freeze if the css expansion checks for the bones first, but other then that it should be fine.

You can use any sc_selcharacter you want as long as you don't go over the original limit, however if you DO plan to go over the original limit you need to add bones to the sc_selcharacter.pac's 3d model

Just wondering if anyone has tried it or if it's impossible, but what about shrinking the four player slots a little? Wouldn't making those smaller make it so that the icons can be bigger?


lol sami having a mental break down XD
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: Riddler on July 10, 2014, 03:29:41 AM
Just wondering if anyone has tried it or if it's impossible, but what about shrinking the four player slots a little? Wouldn't making those smaller make it so that the icons can be bigger?
I wouldn't mind this if it would work. Especially considering that we need to shrink most of the csp's down to avoid file size limits anyhow.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on July 10, 2014, 06:04:58 AM
I wouldn't mind this if it would work. Especially considering that we need to shrink most of the csp's down to avoid file size limits anyhow.

Or re-encode them to cmpr, which my tool will do for all CSP's in the game in the new version (when it's finished). You'd never have to worry about filesize again for the most part

Quote from: Sammi Husky on July 10, 2014, 06:25:35 AM
Or re-encode them to cmpr, which my tool will do for all CSP's in the game in the new version (when it's finished). You'd never have to worry about filesize again for the most part
Nah, I've got them all in CMPR + I have the dimensions on them decreased and I'm already starting to hit the limit (in fact I think I'm going slightly over now and it's causing some instability). Mind you I've got every character maxed to 10 costume slots excluding g&w, so whenever I add a new fighter I eat up space pretty quick.

Question- How do you add the Alloy information to make them playable? Not the Cosmetics, but the .dat files? I tried adding them to my CSS, but they crashed when I turned on the second player. Can anybody help me out?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Help brawl ex isn't loading up

It show codes but then it loads regular brawl




OK, I already have part of the problem solved, I had too many CSS Icons, but now, when I choose my 2nd player if I'm an Alloy, my game freezes, what do I do?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Is there anyway to play as brawlex characters in subspace emissary?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doge on July 10, 2014, 08:26:48 PM
Is there anyway to play as brawlex characters in subspace emissary?

No, there is not, the Character select in SSE will be broken, though.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

ok thats it forgot sdhc code lol :) thx dr kirby