Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847195 times)
HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6735 on: July 17, 2014, 03:15:40 PM »

From what I know and tried, Co-Op events worked, but everything Solo Co-Op (All-Star, Homerun Contest, Multi-man Melee, and Boss Battles) freezes as soon as you press entry on the second controller. Sad

Super wierd.

All-Star and Boss Battles used to work for me when playing in Co-op (Homerun freezes as soon as I enter, and I haven't tried Multi-Man Brawl)

I need to check out again, because I never had that issue before.
    And noticing that many people are having this issue, it seems wierd for me.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6736 on: July 17, 2014, 03:24:15 PM »

Did you see if there was .bak files as mentionned above? I never encountered that problem with the 2 packs I use though...
    never had any. Havent edited anything in a hex editer. Positive my issue is with my way of loading . Unsure if its the cIOS or my loader. But its one of those.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6737 on: July 17, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »

Honestly, it very well could be BrawlEx native. Dolphin never freezes at the strap, but it's been quite a while since we added the clone engine to minus and i oversaw the whole process, heading it myself. We still get strap freezes, and i can't quite pinpoint the cause in the setup.

If i had to guess, i would say it might have to do with the way BrawlEx loads at startup. Something may be a bit..off. Either that, or the modified FPC. Those are the only two things i can think of that it could be really...if i had ever got dolphin to crash i would set a breakpoint and see whats up, but it doesn't..and i don't have wiird, so im pretty out of luck there. something to consider i suppose

ThatCoolGuy
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6738 on: July 17, 2014, 03:54:11 PM »

Super wierd.

All-Star and Boss Battles used to work for me when playing in Co-op (Homerun freezes as soon as I enter, and I haven't tried Multi-Man Brawl)

I need to check out again, because I never had that issue before.
    And noticing that many people are having this issue, it seems wierd for me.

Let me know if it works for you.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6739 on: July 17, 2014, 04:16:54 PM »

Honestly, it very well could be BrawlEx native. Dolphin never freezes at the strap, but it's been quite a while since we added the clone engine to minus and i oversaw the whole process, heading it myself. We still get strap freezes, and i can't quite pinpoint the cause in the setup.

If i had to guess, i would say it might have to do with the way BrawlEx loads at startup. Something may be a bit..off. Either that, or the modified FPC. Those are the only two things i can think of that it could be really...if i had ever got dolphin to crash i would set a breakpoint and see whats up, but it doesn't..and i don't have wiird, so im pretty out of luck there. something to consider i suppose

Hmm interesting. tho it happenes with any BeX package used. not just B-. i even added characters to my original mod and codes successfully (got a silent freeze at SSS but i think that is from missing stages, non BeX related >.>) also noticed gecko seems less stable then the PM launcher. i just modded a friends wii recently and we have both on the SD card. usually PM launcher usually works flawlessly but gecko sometimes needs a few starts. so might be an issue with IOS 38 since gecko reloads it when it runs. would also explain it not working on USB as well since all loaders use gecko.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6740 on: July 18, 2014, 05:37:52 PM »

Is the "over 3 minute replay" function compatible with Brawl? If so then what's the code?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6741 on: July 18, 2014, 06:01:06 PM »

Is the "over 3 minute replay" function compatible with Brawl? If so then what's the code?
    Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes
    * 040EB804 60000000

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6742 on: July 18, 2014, 07:13:04 PM »

I never used that Replay hack. Mainly because I never save replays. lol

Anyway, I'm curious as to when we're getting that next stable version. I hope he can find a Wii or whatever soon.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6743 on: July 18, 2014, 07:15:22 PM »

I never used that Replay hack. Mainly because I never save replays. lol

Anyway, I'm curious as to when we're getting that next stable version. I hope he can find a Wii or whatever soon.
    We can only really wait 'till PW pops up and amazes us, really.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6744 on: July 18, 2014, 07:16:25 PM »

We can only really wait 'till PW pops up and amazes us, really.

I don't want to bug anyone, but I'm really excited to upgrade my setup. XD

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6745 on: July 18, 2014, 07:18:37 PM »

I don't want to bug anyone, but I'm really excited to upgrade my setup. XD
    I'm curious as well. Maybe he'll appear again soon. Tongue

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6746 on: July 18, 2014, 08:35:59 PM »

I've got an issue to report. Maybe it's just on my end, but it's annoying enough to piss me off.

When I set Stage Select on Random in Rules, the game silent freezes while picking a stage.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6747 on: July 18, 2014, 08:41:14 PM »

I get it too, I just manually select random at the SSS.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6748 on: July 18, 2014, 10:02:15 PM »

hmm..interesting. it is true that PM's launcher seems to (for the most part) eliminate the strap freezes, so it very well could be iOS 38.

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6749 on: July 19, 2014, 02:01:54 AM »

I've got an issue to report. Maybe it's just on my end, but it's annoying enough to piss me off.

When I set Stage Select on Random in Rules, the game silent freezes while picking a stage.

that's strange because i have never had that happen with any version of brawlex, let me ask you this when you get that freeze were one of your characters a random before you went to the stage select screen because if it was that could be your problem because i use to have a freeze like that happen too untill i wen't to every costume of every character and opened each one than i saved every costume of every character as archive pair which ended up giving me a .pac and .pcs file for each costume than i put every costume on the sd card and some how that stoped my random from freezing, which also stoped my random stage choice frome freezing.

Post Merge: July 19, 2014, 02:17:37 AM
    hmm..interesting. it is true that PM's launcher seems to (for the most part) eliminate the strap freezes, so it very well could be iOS 38.

hey sammi i noticed you and some other people were talking about how brawlex freezes randomly at the strap loader screen.
    so i thought you might want to know there are some differences in how often brawlex freezes at that strap loader screen based off what size sd card you use. here is what i noticed is if i use a 2gig brawlex seems to freeze every other time i use it, and it seems to freeze just as often when i use a 4gig sd card with riivolution with the brawl minus .xml with the sdhc reincersion code but when i use my 8gig sd card that's been formated to 32fat with allocation of 8192 bytes with riivolution with the brawl minus .xml with the sdhc reincersion on console the strap screen freeze almost never happens and i'm not sure why because i know my 4gig sd card is formated the same way, but yeah it alomst never freezes with my 8gig sd card.
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 02:17:37 AM by leondanny56 » Logged

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Pages:  1 ... 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: