The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bgeo25 Mind if I ask, What stage or stages do the games crash upon choosing?

Nebulon's BrawlEx Pack is awesome but some characters crash the game could anyone please remove does unplayable.

Quote from: Ratmon19 on August 17, 2014, 04:51:54 AM
Nebulon's BrawlEx Pack is awesome but some characters crash the game could anyone please remove does unplayable.

You can do that by your own.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Ratmon19 on August 17, 2014, 04:51:54 AM
Nebulon's BrawlEx Pack is awesome but some characters crash the game could anyone please remove does unplayable.
if you have the config utility program and the cssroster file from the brawlex download, you can remove them, or replace them with characters you do want in the game. it's not really that hard to do...

Quote from: Ratmon19 on August 17, 2014, 04:51:54 AM
Nebulon's BrawlEx Pack is awesome but some characters crash the game could anyone please remove does unplayable.

That's odd. I use Nebulon's pack and i have never had it crash and i use every character. Do you exit out of the css after every match? Also, random does not work due to the fact that Nebulon's pack uses boss slots.
SSB is cool.

Can anyone please help me, how do you add portraits for the characters your adding? Where do you assign the number?

Quote from: Ratmon19 on August 17, 2014, 07:09:21 PM
Can anyone please help me, how do you add portraits for the characters your adding? Where do you assign the number?

Read the first page, don't skim your eyes across actually read.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Hey I was using the brawl ex clone tool and I went to the load brawl ex clone tool and when i selected my PF folder this error message poped up. If any one knows how to fix this error id be very thankfull.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Int32.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style)
   at WindowsFormsApplication2.MainWindow.LoadClones()
   at WindowsFormsApplication2.MainWindow.SelectFolderButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18449 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlEx Clone Tool
    Assembly Version: 0.1.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.1.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/chiro/Desktop/BrawlEx%20Clone%20Tool/BrawlEx%20Clone%20Tool.exe
----------------------------------------
BrawlLib
    Assembly Version: 0.20.5337.19371
    Win32 Version: 0.20.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/chiro/Desktop/BrawlEx%20Clone%20Tool/BrawlLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18046 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18045 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18058 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.



Quote from: Ssisk on August 17, 2014, 09:16:31 PM
Um...
1st: Try using a spoilers tag to hide all of that huge wall of text. [spoiler]Your text here!

2nd: Try posting your question again in this thread that is specifically for the tool. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70217.0 People there will be able to answer it better. :P

Quote from: Brstmguy on August 17, 2014, 04:16:06 AM
Bgeo25 Mind if I ask, What stage or stages do the games crash upon choosing?

Freezing issue happens for all characters and stages.
La Vida Loca

Quote from: Bgeo25 on August 17, 2014, 11:37:48 PM
Freezing issue happens for all characters and stages.

Freezes with more frequence in Nebulon's pack due to the extreme load of codes in the GCT.
And some PSA's have issues. For example Ryu, Spiderman, Vegeta, Cloud and Sora.

I can't use Sora at all, Ryu has the Neutral B freezing issue since it was created, Vegeta freezes when the sawnd file is introduced (Nebulon's pack doesn't use it so there's no problem) and the Cloud in his pack can't use Final Smash in the air (only freezes when fighting in big stages).
Spiderman was made over Sheik, that's why it has some issues.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ok so I'm trying to add The Villager to Project EX version, and I follow all the instructions and on the clone tool everything looks correct including the menu portrait but in the game it gets the wrong menu portrait(other portrait are correct) and I don't get where the menu name bars are configure in. Please could someone please help me I'm getting really frustrated cause I'm really trying to follow all instructions.

I think I did something wrong. On a hex editor I made a few changes to the roster, when usually I would use the clone tool for that. But then the clone tool doesn't work on my roster anymore, and I have a Mario icon in the end of my CSS that I don't know how to remove (because the ID for Mario does not appear there after the random when I use the hex editor). What do I do?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 18, 2014, 12:15:19 AM
I think I did something wrong. On a hex editor I made a few changes to the roster, when usually I would use the clone tool for that. But then the clone tool doesn't work on my roster anymore, and I have a Mario icon in the end of my CSS that I don't know how to remove (because the ID for Mario does not appear there after the random when I use the hex editor). What do I do?
I've had that same kind of thing happen to me before... I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I just made a new CSSRoster.dat. :P That was faster than me trying to troubleshoot and figure out what was wrong.

August 18, 2014, 01:15:47 AM #7034 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:20:08 AM by Slick76jakers
Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 18, 2014, 12:15:19 AM
I think I did something wrong. On a hex editor I made a few changes to the roster, when usually I would use the clone tool for that. But then the clone tool doesn't work on my roster anymore, and I have a Mario icon in the end of my CSS that I don't know how to remove (because the ID for Mario does not appear there after the random when I use the hex editor). What do I do?
I've never been able to even use the program, never works for me. It never actually opened up until this newest update, but it still can't identify my pf file. Doing things manually has been the bane of my summer so far XD

Post Merge: August 18, 2014, 01:20:08 AM

Also, I've been adding and modifying alternate colours and costumes, but EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I try to add a new texture, I have to check the game and make sure it works. not close to the filesize limit or anything, I have no idea how or why any of the textures are doing this, all I can do is hope for the best.