The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BronzeGreekGod on September 05, 2014, 12:37:14 AM
sweet. Can those gfx issues be worked around and avoided?

yup. i cant link it now, but i made a tut on hwo to edit the gfx stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Next module should be Falco.

There's a cool Silver PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 05, 2014, 03:28:35 AM
Next module should be Falco.

There's a cool Silver PSA.

I'm hoping for that along with Bowser and Zero Suit Samus and fixes for the Zelda and CF modules. That's all I'll need when the next expansion to the roster is made. And I don't expect it BUT it'd be cool if you could change the Shiek and Zelda selection by tapping the CSP (which I believe is broken) and if a Pokemon Trainer Module was completed.

While I know PW said he'd make the count up to 100, I hope that he'll make the CSS 128 since with the boss slot data and whatnot that I work with I can do 128, I just don't know how to make a CSS that supports that. I'm almost ready to release my final build until his next update. I'll only need 2 more days I believe.

Then I've got everything set up for however many more slots are possible.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Okay, ran into another problem here, still using the clone tool. I've realized that anytime I add a clone past the 4D slot the clone in 4D crashes upon selecting a stage. I have the .rel, all the files for the fighter and all the configs. I've tried swapping the CSP, CSS, BP and Victory Portrait and it still freezes.

I don't understand what's up with it... 4D works when there aren't any clones after it; you can select, fight, win, whatever no problem. But after that it just locks up. Any ideas?? It's the last slot giving me issues and I just want it done with.

I too am hoping to see Zero suit and bowser, along with the ice climbers. There are some nice PSA over them.
You Never Know!

A Bowser/Giga Bowser module would be the bomb. I would love to clone my Little Mac PSA. XD

Anyway, I'm having an issue with the files from my upcoming Ridley PSA. The PSA is over Pit, and I changed the rel and stuff properly. He worked over normal Pit, but over a clone slot (49, to be exact), he won't. Can anyone help? PS I edited bone references in Tabuu/OpenSA3 and hexed ones it didn't handle.

Can anyone tell me what determines the Announcer Call ID? Comparing the clone tool and the .sawnd file, I can't see exactly.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Bowser and Wario should be next (considering it s possible, even if reasearch is needed) because they would be the most difficult to make so it might as well be pushed out of the way early on.
Been so many years, the new smash is coming out and we are just getting started. STRANGE ISN'T IT?!!

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 05, 2014, 03:28:35 AM
Next module should be Falco.

There's a cool Silver PSA.
ITS NO USE!!

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

so is nebulons pack with none used extra character slots?

Quote from: loyyid on September 06, 2014, 06:03:48 AM
so is nebulons pack with none used extra character slots?

I have them. And I'm going to update it wither today or tomorrow. I went for a more.... Professional approach. I'll have two links for it for DL and PW can put it in OP pf course if he'd like as he did with the previous build :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Managed to get the announcer to say Free-For-All, Multi Man-Brawl and Fighting Alloy team when selecting my 3 clones. However, does anyone have a list of the IDs for the announcer calls? Preferably someone who already got to give custom announcer calls to the BrawlEx roster.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 06, 2014, 06:36:43 PM
Managed to get the announcer to say Free-For-All, Multi Man-Brawl and Fighting Alloy team when selecting my 3 clones. However, does anyone have a list of the IDs for the announcer calls? Preferably someone who already got to give custom announcer calls to the BrawlEx roster.

what I did was replace the wiimote sfx with the announcer calls. if you want, i can get you the ids for the wiimote sfx
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 06, 2014, 08:34:35 PM
what I did was replace the wiimote sfx with the announcer calls. if you want, i can get you the ids for the wiimote sfx

I'd like that. I need to put in some calls
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

if people need it, i could make a tut for it, but its pretty straight forward

http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/CSS_Slots this is where the things are to put in the config file for the one that stores the announcer call
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.