The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

With big help from Alejandro I am able to give Goku sfx. I just need to know how to change the sfx ID from which it loads. We're using Crazy Hand's boss SFX. I know this sort of tihng has been answered before but I typed it into seach and couldn't find an answer so if someone could tell me I'll be on my way.

Since some SFX things are getting done I guess people can expect at least one more update before PW update EX.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

You have to change the soundbank for the clone and also, within PSA, make the specific move call for the specific SFX.

Did you see the tutorial for narrator calls that I PM'd you, Nebulon?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 13, 2014, 01:07:44 AM
You have to change the soundbank for the clone and also, within PSA, make the specific move call for the specific SFX.

Did you see the tutorial for narrator calls that I PM'd you, Nebulon?

I did get your message on announcer calls (sorry I didn't respond I've had a lot of pms lately).

I'm familiar with character sfx I just need to know where in the cssslot or slot... I'm pretty sure it's slot.... I just need to know where to put the value for Crazy hand is. I already went through the PSA and made it match up. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Soundbank is on

FighterXX.dat

Quote
Fighter Config
0x00 Tag ("FITC" or "FCFG")
0x04 File Size (0x100)
0x08 Version (2)
0x0C Edit Flags

0x10 Entry .Pac Color Flag
0x11 Result .Pac Color Flag
0x12 KirbyCopy .Pac Color Flag
0x13 Character Load Flags
0x14 **Final .Pac Color Flag
0x16 Color .Pac Flags
0x18 Entry Article Flag
0x1C Sound Bank
0x20 Kirby Sound Bank
0x30 .Pac Resource String (0x30 chars)
0x60 KirbyCopy .Pac Resource String (0x30 chars)
0x90 Module Resource String (0x20 chars)
0xB0 Internal Name (0x10 chars)
0xC0 IC-Constants
0xF8 Texture Load Function (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5)
0xFC AI Controller (fighter Id)

Edit Flags: None

** Version 2 Only.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


The MEGA Website sas that he deleted the download.. That True Or is it just this ricket rack laptop? is there a link to a repaired download?    NOTE:This Is The BrawlEx Clone Tool.

Quick question, is there any way to get a Falco clone working?
I hate signatures. All they do is take up space with the SAME MESSAGE over and over again! I never use them.
...wait. Crap.

September 16, 2014, 01:32:27 AM #7281 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:48:47 AM by brawlboy22
Quote from: DoChobin on September 16, 2014, 01:09:36 AM
Quick question, is there any way to get a Falco clone working?
There's not a .rel for him but you could make it work with a Marth .rel, I'm pretty sure Nebulon could help........ On another topic does ANYONE have a brawlex custom CSS yet, I would be very grateful to get my hands on it to be able to finish my pack...

Quote from: brawlboy22 on September 16, 2014, 01:32:27 AM
There's not a .rel for him but you could make it work with a Marth .rel, I'm pretty sure Nebulon could help........
All right, thanks! I'll ask if I can't get it to work.
I hate signatures. All they do is take up space with the SAME MESSAGE over and over again! I never use them.
...wait. Crap.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on September 16, 2014, 01:32:27 AM
There's not a .rel for him but you could make it work with a Marth .rel, I'm pretty sure Nebulon could help........ On another topic does ANYONE have a brawlex custom CSS yet, I would be very grateful to get my hands on it to be able to finish my pack...

As far as I know, I am the only one to have one, and maybe Asf1nk...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 16, 2014, 12:19:16 PM
As far as I know, I am the only one to have one, and maybe Asf1nk...
Yea i was pretty sure you guys have them but from my understanding their still incomplete for a release right?

I heard that PhantomWings was planning on having characters be able to have up to 12 costumes, as opposed to the default 10 for an upcoming BrawlEx update.

Does anyone else know more on this? As I haven't been keeping up with this thread lately.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 16, 2014, 03:32:50 PM
I heard that PhantomWings was planning on having characters be able to have up to 12 costumes, as opposed to the default 10 for an upcoming BrawlEx update.

Does anyone else know more on this? As I haven't been keeping up with this thread lately.

I haven't read that. All I've read is level expansion at some point, stable 100 character CSS and EX capacity, a few more modules, and that's all that was put here as far as I know.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on September 16, 2014, 03:53:30 PM
I haven't read that. All I've read is level expansion at some point, stable 100 character CSS and EX capacity, a few more modules, and that's all that was put here as far as I know.
Oh.

Well, in that case, would it ever be possible to give characters 12 costume slots without conflicting Cosmetics?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 16, 2014, 04:19:30 PM
Oh.

Well, in that case, would it ever be possible to give characters 12 costume slots without conflicting Cosmetics?

Well I'm no expert but since the IDs for the cosmetics go 01-10 on eachcharacter I'd think it would overlap and cause issues. The only reason Wario can is because there's a gap in the numbers after Wario. If Wario is 371-382 it's only because there's no character with 381-390.

Now I'm not sure how that works for custom characters, since I'd assume you could do the same thing as Wario since we're working with empty space as it is. So perhaps for them.

The Fighter modules bave check boxes for 10 and 11 recolors/alternates.... So maybe there's an intention for custom, but I can't see it for default on disc characters
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 16, 2014, 04:19:30 PM
Oh.

Well, in that case, would it ever be possible to give characters 12 costume slots without conflicting Cosmetics?

I don't think so.

The more you can have without conflicting is 10 costume slots per character (excluding Wario who has 12).

For example:

You want Mario to have 12 costumes. Only 10 will be possible because the next 2 costume slots are already used by Donkey Kong.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.