The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Wooflezz on September 20, 2014, 11:47:19 PM
nope, I though you would only need that one sorry, here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that Project M's codeset?

If not, then you just need to get rid of the CSS fixes for Giga & Company code.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I am new...I tried this before I signed up, but every time I did it the CSS just went blank... Can anyone help?

Quote from: yoshi535 on September 23, 2014, 10:56:40 AM
I am new...I tried this before I signed up, but every time I did it the CSS just went blank... Can anyone help?

Going off memory, but isn't that what happens when you're missing the CSSRoster.dat file for brawlex?

September 23, 2014, 08:09:23 PM #7308 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:54:07 PM by yoshi535
Quote from: secretchaos1 on September 23, 2014, 04:27:44 PM
Going off memory, but isn't that what happens when you're missing the CSSRoster.dat file for brawlex?

I have that. I am using that clone tool though, if that is any help. It is also the beta version found on the search on the vault.

Quote from: yoshi535 on September 23, 2014, 08:09:23 PM
I have that. I am using that clone tool though, if that is any help. It is also the beta version found on the search on the vault.


If ya' can put it in dropbox or mediafire I'll download it and test it out. Try and make sure the files match up right.

Quote from: colonelmcdoogle on September 23, 2014, 09:05:02 PM
If ya' can put it in dropbox or mediafire I'll download it and test it out. Try and make sure the files match up right.

Put what? My BrawlEX? I followed that tutorial on the main post to a T.

Quote from: yoshi535 on September 23, 2014, 09:11:03 PM
Put what? My BrawlEX? I followed that tutorial on the main post to a T.

Do you have the Custom CSS Code and CSSRoster.dat?

September 24, 2014, 12:05:02 AM #7312 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 10:58:26 AM by yoshi535
Quote from: Makarew on September 24, 2014, 12:01:16 AM
Do you have the Custom CSS Code and CSSRoster.dat?

No, I tried it after clearing (but backing up) my hacks. No RSBE01.gct, I use the riivolution brawlex xml found somewhere in this discussion.

Quote from: yoshi535 on September 24, 2014, 12:05:02 AM
No, I tried it after clearing (but backing up) my hacks. No RSBE01.gct, I use the riivolution brawlex xml found somewhere in this discussion.

Riivoultion isnt the best for BrawlEx, Try Gecko and see if it works.
hai

I can't use gecko because I have a 4GB SDHC SD card... Don't you need a 2GB one?

Quote from: yoshi535 on September 24, 2014, 08:11:17 PM
I can't use gecko because I have a 4GB SDHC SD card... Don't you need a 2GB one?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.0

Literally on the first page of Programming.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 24, 2014, 08:19:05 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.0

Literally on the first page of Programming.

Where can I find project m launcher? This says I need it. I need to get BrawlEX working so I can release my unlimited hack pack.

Quote from: yoshi535 on September 24, 2014, 08:34:42 PM
Where can I find project m launcher? This says I need it. I need to get BrawlEX working so I can release my unlimited hack pack.
You don't need it.

You just need the code for Pete's sake. There's no need to make things difficult.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 24, 2014, 08:51:46 PM
You don't need it.

You just need the code for Pete's sake. There's no need to make things difficult.

I was pretty sure it did require a special loader if you aren't loading brawl through a cios that supports SDHC, or something like that. I know I couldn't get SDHC to work on gecko by default, unless the code has since been updated.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on September 24, 2014, 08:53:39 PM
I was pretty sure it did require a special loader if you aren't loading brawl through a cios that supports SDHC, or something like that. I know I couldn't get SDHC to work on gecko by default, unless the code has since been updated.
If you're using Project M, then yes, the launcher is needed. But if people read the quote in the thread's OP, then you'll know you won't need the Launcher.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]