The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i have a question how do i make a clone of Captain Falcon i can't use the clone tool to do it it doesn't show Captain Falcons name so i can click it to make the clone


Quote from: yoshi535 on November 07, 2014, 09:28:03 PM
Google has no results. Any where else have them?

Hmm. That's odd. I know I left a tutorial over on SmashBoards with the proper fonts in it.

Final Smashes are freezing the game! Almost ALL of them freeze. Any suggestions? If there is no fix can Final Smashes be turned completely off?

November 08, 2014, 10:29:22 PM #7564 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:30:23 PM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: yoshi535 on November 08, 2014, 08:14:33 PM
Final Smashes are freezing the game! Almost ALL of them freeze. Any suggestions? If there is no fix can Final Smashes be turned completely off?

Just disable the Smash Ball, maybe?

Also, the most recent version is unstable.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on November 08, 2014, 05:10:05 AM
Thank you so much for this
Yeah I don't know if that is the exact font form vbrawl, but either way it is really close.
Also, for anyone wanting the PM font. The font they use is Edo SZ. :P

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on November 09, 2014, 01:46:27 AM
Yeah I don't know if that is the exact font form vbrawl, but either way it is really close.
Also, for anyone wanting the PM font. The font they use is Edo SZ. :P

Seems to be spot on, except any characters that go below the base line (g,y,etc) are moved up so that they end before going below the line on the original names textures. I figure they must've manually edited that themselves, because all otherwise it's the same font. Looks much better though even if you don't fix it up like they did.

I am having another problem now...whenever I put an sc_selmap in my menu2 folder, The game freezes before going to the SSS. Anyone know how to fix?

Quote from: yoshi535 on November 09, 2014, 03:03:28 PM
I am having another problem now...whenever I put an sc_selmap in my menu2 folder, The game freezes before going to the SSS. Anyone know how to fix?

Check the filesize.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

November 09, 2014, 05:10:14 PM #7569 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 06:20:41 PM by yoshi535
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on November 09, 2014, 03:47:16 PM
Check the filesize.
1.15MB is this not the default file size?

Post Merge: November 09, 2014, 05:22:46 PM

Okay, I fixed it. I just made it ExtendedLZ77 and it loaded.

Post Merge: November 09, 2014, 06:20:41 PM

Is there a BrawlEX compatible way to add more stages to the game?

Quote from: yoshi535 on November 09, 2014, 05:10:14 PM
Is there a BrawlEX compatible way to add more stages to the game?

I second this.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on November 10, 2014, 05:58:57 PM
I second this.

I beliwve it's being worked on.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

November 10, 2014, 10:23:11 PM #7572 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:29:14 PM by Yeller1999
can i have some help?



Edit: never mind think i figured it out

Some of you may find this useful
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4t3lCAv74N5QUE0M1Z1QkR3U0k/view?usp=sharing
(Riivo + BrawlEX, Tested and works, but you will need the SDHC Extension Code for SDHC Cards)

Hey, guys, is it possible to replace pokemon trainer and MarioD like PMBT did, but with Brawlex?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.