The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alright, taking PW's info I made a new common3.pac Tell me if it works for you Power Marshall.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on April 17, 2015, 07:12:18 AM
Alright, taking PW's info I made a new common3.pac Tell me if it works for you Power Marshall.
It still won't work with any CSS modifying codes. If those codes are off, it doesn't crash. :(
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PhantomWings on April 17, 2015, 04:46:18 AM
Crashing due to hovering over the icon implies an error in the CSP data. To confirm this, you could try changing the CSSSlot config file's cosmetic ID to someone that you know already works like Mario. If it still crashes, then it is likely there is something wrong with your core BrawlEx file setup.
Alright. When I get the chance to (once again because busy), I'll try it.
We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.

April 21, 2015, 06:11:12 AM #8028 Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 05:08:49 PM by ASF1nk
Quote from: Power Marshall on April 17, 2015, 10:05:41 AM
It still won't work with any CSS modifying codes. If those codes are off, it doesn't crash. :(

Umm well I can't figure it out then...
FixSize matches perfectly and so do each of the sections.
Problem is modules now get loaded 20 bytes further in memory...

All I can do for now is make the codes compatible with that common3.pac

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Skype: ASF1nk



Okay, both codes "work." I say that because your CSS fix works perfectly, now with the Ex CSPs, your custom css code works... but it has weird effects. I.E. I set my CSS amount to 27, in smash, it gives me 20 mario icons and the rest are the icons I had set originally for my CSS, so it'd be like:
20x Mario / luigi/ mario/ peach/ etc. Other than that, it works.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 21, 2015, 05:09:39 PM #8030 Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 05:10:40 PM by ASF1nk
Oops... should be fixed now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Skype: ASF1nk



Thanks a bunch, ASF1nk. It works great, now! One more thing to anyone, not just you (you did enough lol). What are the codes to have independent pokemon now? I forgot. I know you put in 5C instead of 1C for Squirtle or something( so that he's independant), but is there other things needed? Because he still has pokemon trainer lol.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on April 21, 2015, 06:36:29 PM
Thanks a bunch, ASF1nk. It works great, now! One more thing to anyone, not just you (you did enough lol). What are the codes to have independent pokemon now? I forgot. I know you put in 5C instead of 1C for Squirtle or something( so that he's independant), but is there other things needed? Because he still has pokemon trainer lol.
That would require even more codes.
http://smashboards.com/threads/competitive-brawl-code-agenda.204677/page-81#post-6360644

And if you still want external CSPs codes need to be fixed for compatibility.
I need to figure out how to fix the module that way I don't need to mess with the codes.
Skype: ASF1nk



R-right. Are you able to test it to make sure it works, or would you like a tester if you can't test it on your own?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm having trouble adding a clone to my BrawlEx (a problem I haven't ever faced till now actually).
I'm trying to use the Fighter52 slot but upon selection of the clone (a clone of Lucas) the game hard crashes.

  - I replaced the module many times, this didn't fix the issue.
  - I tried replacing the files within the folder of the clone himself, nothing.
  - I tried replacing the core files of BrawlEx, still no fix.
  - The CSPs and such are not the problem, as they load up before I select the character anyway.

Any ideas and assistance is appreciated.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on April 22, 2015, 02:39:39 PM
I'm having trouble adding a clone to my BrawlEx (a problem I haven't ever faced till now actually).
I'm trying to use the Fighter52 slot but upon selection of the clone (a clone of Lucas) the game hard crashes.

  - I replaced the module many times, this didn't fix the issue.
  - I tried replacing the files within the folder of the clone himself, nothing.
  - I tried replacing the core files of BrawlEx, still no fix.
  - The CSPs and such are not the problem, as they load up before I select the character anyway.

Any ideas and assistance is appreciated.

The module is probably not well configured.
Check if it loads the correct slot.
If not, change it (in this case, to 52)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on April 22, 2015, 02:39:39 PM
I'm having trouble adding a clone to my BrawlEx (a problem I haven't ever faced till now actually).
I'm trying to use the Fighter52 slot but upon selection of the clone (a clone of Lucas) the game hard crashes.

It may be your GCT file itself .I made a brand new .gct file for the same reason

  - I replaced the module many times, this didn't fix the issue.
  - I tried replacing the files within the folder of the clone himself, nothing.
  - I tried replacing the core files of BrawlEx, still no fix.
  - The CSPs and such are not the problem, as they load up before I select the character anyway.

Any ideas and assistance is appreciated.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 22, 2015, 05:46:25 PM
-module talk-

It's not the module. Every time I replaced the number the game will still crash.

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on April 22, 2015, 07:18:23 PM
It may be your GCT file itself .I made a brand new .gct file for the same reason

I don't think the codes interfere with clones whatsoever. Not certain on that though.

Any more ideas?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on April 22, 2015, 10:46:20 PM
It's not the module. Every time I replaced the number the game will still crash.

I don't think the codes interfere with clones whatsoever. Not certain on that though.

Any more ideas?

Show us what you did.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Power Marshall on April 21, 2015, 07:22:35 PM
R-right. Are you able to test it to make sure it works, or would you like a tester if you can't test it on your own?

Okay well can you test this one, without the new codes I modified. Use your original codes.
Skype: ASF1nk