Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827139 times)
secretchaos1
Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8070 on: May 12, 2015, 04:31:22 PM »

I have the game loaded on usbloadergx, but when I launch it, it takes meback to homebrew. I tried 2 of the other hooktypes(I think they are called that) VBI and AXNextFrame, but none worked? Can anyone help? I'm so close to getting this to run.
    Have you loaded anything on usbloader before? Are you just running the usbloader GX app or did you go through a guide to softmod your wii? It could be related to the cios you're trying to run it on. I find d2x works best for me and it also supports SDHC loading.

I re-did the whole possess of making a custom character, making sure im using all the proper things, and I was trying to make Wii U Peach- I made individually all the images and names and even for the different colors. then I launch the game- everything is there... the colors the thumbnail and stuff... but then I chose a stage- and it freezes. D:
    HALP
    I'll make a video of what is wrong if you want me to!

Is it a silent crash or does the game make a loud beep? A silent crash means you're missing a required file, double check to make sure your base character has entry files, result files, etc if they require them.
    If it's a beep then there's a problem with the files you're trying to load. Check over each of your files for the character you're loading and make sure the combined size of your costume, motionetc and moveset don't exceed the file size limit of the base character.

Shiro_Neku
    Advanced Kitten

Steel knows no fear. Steel knows no doubt.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8071 on: May 12, 2015, 10:23:52 PM »

Ok, I'll try to make a Bowser w/Giga clone.
    Before that, I noticed that Giga Bowser doesn't have a CSSSlot nor CosmeticConfig.
    What should I do there?
    There are files for Giga Bowser in the new BrawlEx v2.0, but if you don't have them use Bowser files, because the Cosmetic is just for the name the character will have in the victory screen if he win and the CSS is for the costumes the character will have (order, color, etc).
    btw you can have multiple Giga Bowser costumes/slots, but only if he is a clone, you can't do this with the original Bowser & Giga

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8072 on: May 19, 2015, 02:08:40 PM »

does the riivolution xml work the same as Gecko?

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Darkrai Lv.1000
    Advanced Kitten

The #1 Darkrai Fan :]

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8073 on: May 22, 2015, 08:07:54 PM »

Hi guys, I've been working on adding clones for up to around 92 characters, but for some reason, some appear as the Random icon and crash when selected. And 2 icons are completely wrong.

I've included a screenshot for reference (using Brawl Minus as a base):

(The absolute last one is the ACTUAL Random icon, which does work. Also, the first Roy is supposed to be of Marth, and the Mario immediately after is supposed to be of Ganondorf.)

I'm almost positive I've added those particular ones correctly, as the other clones show up just fine. In addition, I realized that the afflicted icons (includes the aforementioned first Roy and immediate Mario) are EXslots 64 all the way up to 72, which Dolphin doesn't even seem to load according to its logger. I see other packs with rosters bigger than mine with no errors, so does anyone know why I'm getting this problem? :/

EDIT: Fixed the problem, was using the older BrawlEx Core Files. Changed those to the new ones, and everything loads perfectly! xD
    « Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 04:24:14 AM by Darkrai Lv.1000 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8074 on: May 24, 2015, 04:44:45 PM »

its probably futile since there is no reply for the problem in the comment above, but well, can someone tell me why is this happening?

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8075 on: May 24, 2015, 06:33:31 PM »

its probably futile since there is no reply for the problem in the comment above, but well, can someone tell me why is this happening?

I'm not entirely familiar with the icon layout of the css and how it's controlled, but aren't there bones which determine where each icon will appear, or something to that effect? I'd assume that one of the icon's placements is off from where it should be but it's really just an assumption.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8076 on: May 24, 2015, 07:48:16 PM »

well, I edited the CSS bones a bit to remove the small names above, maybe I messed it up somehow without noticing, Ill re-do that edit and see if that solves it

Shiro_Neku
    Advanced Kitten

Steel knows no fear. Steel knows no doubt.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8077 on: May 24, 2015, 08:04:42 PM »

well, I edited the CSS bones a bit to remove the small names above, maybe I messed it up somehow without noticing, Ill re-do that edit and see if that solves it
    I thought you didn't need to edit the bones position to make the small names above the css icons disappear. Just by moving their translation to -100 was enough for making the names "disappear" in my build.

Lawliet
    Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8078 on: May 25, 2015, 05:03:12 AM »

I thought you didn't need to edit the bones position to make the small names above the css icons disappear. Just by moving their translation to -100 was enough for making the names "disappear" in my build.

Another way is to set their scale to 0.001.

I had this kind problem adding Cloud to my BrawlEx hack pack. When I added him, there was no name above his mugshot. Too bad I can't provide a picture(cause I was using a Wii).

#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
    A girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0

Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
    Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8079 on: May 25, 2015, 03:31:37 PM »

Well, I've just discovered a new css issue regarding large amounts of clones and alt costumes.

I'm finding that after having a large amount of files in the char_bust_tex_lz77 archive of sc_selcharacter.pac the game will crash whenever player 4 moves their cursor over the css. This is avoided only if p4 remains on random after being selected, moving them afterwards over any other icon causes the game to crash. It doesn't seem to be related to file size, only file amount from what I can tell but I plan to play around with it more to verify this / test what limits I can get away with.
    Has anyone else had this issue or found a way around it?

Edit: Yeah I've confirmed it's to do with the number of csps, I hit the limit after reaching MiscData[171]. It's probably around the same number as the stock icon limit I stumbled onto earlier, but I'm not 100% since I don't know exactly how many csps I have in there in total. Either way though the limit isn't too bad in that case, since I only had room for about 3 icons more maximum with this many csps. Just thought I'd mention it here in case other people get the p4 freezing issue since I couldn't find it documented elsewhere.
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:03:04 PM by secretchaos1 » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8080 on: May 27, 2015, 07:43:05 AM »

Heya, so I'm back doing pack work and I wanted to know if anyone could tell me what part of the sc_selcharacter controlled how the icons were organized.

I had a custom shape for mine, however I just figured out that it can not hold more than a certain amount of icons, so I need to go back to the original formation. So I need to know what to copy from the original orientation so that I can replace it in my current sc_selcharacter.

Can anyone guide me?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8081 on: May 27, 2015, 07:48:57 AM »

MenSelchrPos_TopN

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8082 on: May 27, 2015, 01:11:13 PM »

MenSelchrPos_TopN

Nice, thanks Smiley

Also, I noticed I'm over the 3.61 mb limit for the sc_selcharacter. 3.68 to be exact. But I've always operated under the idea the Brawl EX cannot be beyond 3.1 mb Is that because of the PM Loader? I read that somewhere, but I didn't think it was real... or is it something else?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8083 on: May 27, 2015, 03:39:41 PM »

Nice, thanks Smiley

Also, I noticed I'm over the 3.61 mb limit for the sc_selcharacter. 3.68 to be exact. But I've always operated under the idea the Brawl EX cannot be beyond 3.1 mb Is that because of the PM Loader? I read that somewhere, but I didn't think it was real... or is it something else?
    max is 3.79mb
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 03:42:10 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8084 on: May 27, 2015, 10:49:45 PM »

hey i finally got the alloy's to work with my brawlex pack by using the alloy cosmetics on the first page,
    but now i have run into a problem even though red alloy works, i noticed that when ever i have more than one person be red alloy the first red alloy loads up but no other red alloy loads the game just crashes.

if anyone knows how to make it so more than one person can be red alloy please tell me.

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Pages:  1 ... 536 537 538 [539] 540 541 542 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: