The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

How can i create a custom announcer calls for the super smash bros. brawl with melee character on BrawlEx?

I'm having an issue.
I know it says to check if you have common2 and such if the random icon freeze is happening, but even then it STILL freezes up with the random icons. any help with this? I'm trying to use slots 43,49, and 63

Any chance anyone has figured out how to make custom stock icons for clones? I'm integrating BeX with PM 3.6. since PM specifically changed how the codes work for a few things it causes crashing in certain places when a clone does not have them. (I.E. Allstar mode now has seperate stock per character you choose, clones crash instantly due to not having any)

what happened to the clone tool link

Quote from: Sirkura on September 09, 2015, 11:34:24 AM
Any chance anyone has figured out how to make custom stock icons for clones? I'm integrating BeX with PM 3.6. since PM specifically changed how the codes work for a few things it causes crashing in certain places when a clone does not have them. (I.E. Allstar mode now has seperate stock per character you choose, clones crash instantly due to not having any)

Bump ._.

This was a link in my thread from a user. http://puu.sh/kbIvG.jpg
both lucase and the clone is using the default files for cosmetics and such.  its loading mario's stock icons and crashing however

bump! third times the charm. Is there no fix for it?

Did you try info.pac?
Skype: ASF1nk



I don't think we even figured how to make custom stock icons for the original roster... Did we?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



This says otherwise.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So all that needs to happen is add the BP's to the info.pac? any animation edits like CSP's and such for clones?

All clones need their own cosmetics; CSPs, BPs, RSPs, stock icons, etc.
Stock icons for solo mode CSS are in sc_selcharacter.
I believe the in battle stock icons for PM are in the info.pac

All cosmetics should be named according to the cosmetic ID specified in the cosmetic config file 0x10.

You could also try to give your cloned Lucas the cosmetic ID for original Lucas to recycle cosmetics.
Skype: ASF1nk



The clone tool's link is broken. Could someone fix it?
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Some people can't handle the yeyness

I take CSP, BP, and Stock requests! PM me or go to this topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75134.0
I also take Texture requests! PM me for those!

Quote from: ASF1nk on September 20, 2015, 09:09:07 AM

You could also try to give your cloned Lucas the cosmetic ID for original Lucas to recycle cosmetics.

thats part of the issue.  lucas has no changes to the cosmetics file. it *should* already use them by default. but instead its loading mario's. as you can see its properly loading everything else. i'll experiment with this later see what i can do. thanks for the help ^^ i now have a good place to start.

Call me a common complaining pleb but it really bothers me that the Clone Tool link is broke despite everyone calling it out, unless i'm missing something.
Amateur modder w/ Brawl

Source Engine is a different story however.