SDHC Extension 1.1[Reinsertion support]

Started by Bero, January 11, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 11, 2014, 11:58:41 PM
Thats where they are...idk whatever  since if I have no custom music 1gb is enough.

lol

good job Bero
this should come in handy with all that we have made possible

Quote from: Bero on January 11, 2014, 10:18:16 PM
@Shun_One
Yeah, this needs Project M Launcher but you don't have to launch Project M.
You can even launch Brawl- with it.
Thanks! That's exactly how I thought it'd work.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

2014: First BrawlEX, now this?!  This ought to be an excellent Brawl Modding Year.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

 I would like to know does this allow for SD cards higher than 2gb to work. I would like to use my 16 gb sdhc card. I will also like to know does this allow more than 2gb worth of hacks to work?

Yeah, you can use your 16gb card.
I'm not sure what you mean by second question, but I think there isn't anything that works with normal SD but not with SDHC.

Quote from: Bero on January 12, 2014, 03:59:43 AM
Yeah, you can use your 16gb card.
I&#039;m not sure what you mean by second question, but I think there isn&#039;t anything that works with normal SD but not with SDHC.
My second question was. If I have hacks the equal more than 2 gb will they still all work?

It should work, I think.

What is this launcher i need because half of my code set loads with the SD

Sweet, i was hoping someone was working on this now that the clone engine is out. Now all we need is a code for thp file support.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 11, 2014, 10:15:21 PM
Mmm... It works while the game is loaded with a proper IOS, no need to use the Project M launcher specifically...

I mean, Bero, you've said this doesn't support USB devices, but I'm using it on a USB device since the day you created it. Both "USB Loader CFG" and "USB Loader GX" work for me, with either the hermes cIOS based in IOS 57 (on IOS 222/223) or the d2x cIOS (on IOS 249/250).

Just in case somebody cares, Project M includes this code since version 3.0. That's why some people were able to run Project M from USB loaders with a SDHC. It'd had been impossible without this code.

The new Project M laucher is the easiest way to use the SDHC card with an actual Brawl disc though.


everything is clear now.. D:
Maybe bero wanted to say that PROJECT M LAUNCHER dont supports USB devices -_-

 I got this to finally work. Even with the clone engine I'm happy

Just tested this,. It is just awesome.. Thanks for this Bero

So this doesn't work in gecko right?

You need the P:M launcher?

I am slightly confused.

Do i absolutely need the P:M launcher?
Mewtwo2000 says you do not as long as you actually use an appropriate IOS or CIOS

i know about these, but if someone is new or rusty to it. how does one go about it.

because mind you my wii is one of the first models and its disc tray has stopped loading games. i own a legit brawl just can't load it. so a usb is needed.

this would be perfection if i could use this. don't wanna fiddle with anything stupid and break muh wii again.

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

To use your disk, you must use Project M Launcher.
Gecko wouldn't work.
If you want to do USB loading, follow the instruction of M22k.
I don't like to talk about USB loading.