SDHC Extension 1.1[Reinsertion support]

Started by Bero, January 11, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Bero on January 13, 2014, 05:17:50 AM
To use your disk, you must use Project M Launcher.
Gecko wouldn't work.
If you want to do USB loading, follow the instruction of M22k.
I don't like to talk about USB loading.

I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable. though legally i'm okay. i'm not some dirty pirate. but you have done Brawl an amazing service period.

there are things this year that are breaking bounds.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I know you aren't pirating, but talking about it may encourage it.
Thank you for understanding.

I own a retail copy of Brawl, but prefer USB loading, as do a lot of people. Nothing wrong with it really.

This runs really smoothly, shame about the no sd reinsert detection, hopefully it gets fixed soon to make this even more awesome.

I'm busy for now, so I will work on fixing reinsert problem next month.

So. I have Project M3.02 and an 8GB SDHC Card. I used the launcher and it works, but then I tried using my vBrawl Modset with it and it doesnt work. I didnt change any of the codes, which I was wondering if I need to add the file replacement code or this code?

You have to add this code to your codeset and launch it with Project M Launcher.

February 05, 2014, 09:10:32 PM #36 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 12:37:12 AM by Ganon-Punch
Quote from: Bero on February 04, 2014, 07:20:25 PM
You have to add this code to your codeset and launch it with Project M Launcher.
Alright thanks homie

Post Merge: February 06, 2014, 12:37:12 AM

So, I downloaded Mewtwo2000's stage custom pack and ASF1nk's Dark Blue CSS. I put all of the codes on the gct including this, the replacement soundbank engine, and the File Patch Code. The CSS appeared in a different shape, the CSS had extra slots, but none of it worked. No files were patched.

February 06, 2014, 06:20:42 PM #37 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:16:44 AM by ToadKart
Quote from: Bero on January 11, 2014, 10:18:16 PM
@ToadKart
This works with any code set. Brawl-, or whatever you want to run.
This works with hackless wii, but you have to find out some way to run the launcher.
smashstack with normal SD->switch to SDHC, or letterbomb with SDHC

When exactly would I switch the SD cards? After clicking on Stage Builder?

Edit: Never mind, switching them after the 2gb card loads works. So now to just get FPC 3.5.3 or Triple Rasta to work with this and Brawl Ex.  :)

I'll finally be able to try this out soon. Ordered myself an 8GB SDHC card today.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 06, 2014, 06:21:43 PM
I'll finally be able to try this out soon. Ordered myself an 8GB SDHC card today.
Welcome to the world of 8gig. where music mods aren't a problem anymore. and maybe THP's if you are using riivolution (unless gecko supports that now)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on February 05, 2014, 09:10:32 PM
So, I downloaded Mewtwo2000's stage custom pack and ASF1nk's Dark Blue CSS. I put all of the codes on the gct including this, the replacement soundbank engine, and the File Patch Code. The CSS appeared in a different shape, the CSS had extra slots, but none of it worked. No files were patched.

Some one help me?

Did you use his launcher.


Could you try to use only two codes, this and FPC3.5.1~?
If you got nothing, then please defrag your SDHC card.
If you still couldn't get it work, it might be the problem with this code.

Quote from: Bero on February 08, 2014, 02:34:06 AM
Could you try to use only two codes, this and FPC3.5.1~?
If you got nothing, then please defrag your SDHC card.
If you still couldn't get it work, it might be the problem with this code.
Alright, but Ive used my SDHC to play Project M with the launcher but it doesnt work when I use my custom mods