SDHC Extension 1.1[Reinsertion support]

Started by Bero, January 11, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sweetie-Bot on October 22, 2014, 12:22:18 PM
i am clearly retarded as I can't get this to work in a usb loader. I have the file patch and the extension codes but the don't  work. ocarina is on for brawl specifically on usb loader gx. if it makes a difference I have some hard textures on the iso with wiicrubber. 
what version is your wii on? older wii versions don't support sdhc normally. however there is a download available on the hombrew browser to install the official ios file for it if needed. i use cfg loader personally, never had any issues with it. i use the d2x v8 ios over 249 on menu 4.1

October 24, 2014, 01:03:30 PM #106 Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 01:06:17 PM by Sweetie-Bot
my wii is 4.3u. its one of the older gamecube compatible models. I have d2x v10 beta 53 alt over 249 in base 37. both the loader and the game load from ios 249. my usb loader gx version is r1232

Quote from: Sweetie-Bot on October 24, 2014, 01:03:30 PM
my wii is 4.3u. its one of the older gamecube compatible models. I have d2x v10 beta 53 alt over 249 in base 37. both the loader and the game load from ios 249. my usb loader gx version is r1232
i think v10 is unstable isnt it? well if its been working correctly for you i wouldnt change it. i havent looked at it in a while.  mine is an older model as well seems like we have the same type of build. just having the sd code should work. i use a sandisc 8 gb card. hmm try setting the hook type in gecko to gxdraw, (or axnextframe if you use BeX).

this is a stupid thought I had but does it matter the actual sdhc card? mine is a 16 gig micro sd in an adapter. and changing the hook type did nothing for me. thanks for trying to help.

Quote from: Sweetie-Bot on October 26, 2014, 09:32:36 PM
this is a stupid thought I had but does it matter the actual sdhc card? mine is a 16 gig micro sd in an adapter. and changing the hook type did nothing for me. thanks for trying to help.
hmm that could be the problem if your using a micro SD card. i've never used one.

I have a 4GB SD card adapter, will this work if I add this code and use the Project M launcher?
MeowX


...Project M comes with this code, doesn't it?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 28, 2014, 02:15:13 PM #113 Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 09:06:27 PM by Sweetie-Bot
i give up. anyone who got it working on a usb loader please upload your gct and usb loader settings file. >:(

Alright! I SERIOUSLY NEED help so much I have everything in check I have FPCv3.5.1, this code, Project M launcher, and my Brawlex codeset.
After EVERYTHING I do it keeps loading up the regular Brawl I can not for the life of me figure this out. Can someone help me on this?
I have a Sandisk 8GB Class 4 SDHC Card

I've tried everything Cyprus. I tried neogamma r9 beta56, usb loader gx svn1232, wiiflow 4.2.1, cfg loader v70 mod 78 nightly build. the only thing I haven't tried is darkcorp with riivolution and from what I read that doesn't even work.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 28, 2014, 02:05:36 PM
...Project M comes with this code, doesn't it?
It did, not sure if it still does.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 28, 2014, 02:05:36 PM
...Project M comes with this code, doesn't it?

It says so on the OP itself...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


February 17, 2015, 03:53:42 PM #118 Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 04:01:33 PM by Sweetie-Bot
i finally got it to work. VERY IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOUR CIOS IS INSTALLED AT BASE 56. i originally had mine in 37. now it works like a dream. it even works with d2x v10 r53 alt.

I can't find out how to get this to work. What is FPC3.5.1? Can I just use notepad to make the file? What do I name the file?