Smash 4 CSS & HUD

Started by Miraj, January 17, 2014, 08:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 17, 2014, 08:34:53 PM Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:44:45 PM by Miraj
Hello there, I'm french so forgive me in advance if my english is bad. So let's talk about this topic, I created it for one reason I uploaded two times my CSPs with brawl colors on Smash 4 portraits but were deleted I didn't know that wasn't allowed so I'll share them here. Only brawl characters will be done so no Rosalina, Megaman, etc for the moment because I don't know their other skins. I'm not a pro so there're probably imperfections sorry about that. Hope you'll like it. If anyone wants to contribute DON'T HESITATE help is always welcome.

If you want an all-in-one version (Wii size only): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/RsAOwciY0m/Wii

You can check also:
_My custom Smash 4 CSS here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203033


_My Smash 4 HUD Style (Brawl version) here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203034

_My True Smash 4 HUD Style here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203098

LET'S BEGIN!








_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/36n1p8whfc5b81l/Bowser.rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/95w0jnlds2fbwf5/Bowser-Wii.rar
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link:
_Download Link (Wii size):
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/Q7HPNhxatQ/Renders%20SSB4%205K/CSS/Charizard
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Here's :diddy::
_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mekv4ppb3abqskq/Donkey%20Kong.rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/1deq9o529qajiai/Donkey%20Kong-Wii.rar
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ih4d6jm6qns3b3y/Fox.rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/dda3mt310zunv6v/Fox-Wii.rar
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







_Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/7R2-6J73Nw/Renders%20SSB4%205K/CSS/Kirby
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5gtbfpb5k8glozm/Link.rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/443djc9oq1qz1ak/Link-Wii.rar
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Here's :lucario::
_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/dg2c1rLALK/Renders%20SSB4%205K/CSS/Luigi
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qyn2senqzv988yp/Mario.rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/gcpcnavmt2s1lg0/Mario-Wii.rar
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




(WITHOUT FIRE)
_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8o53lzlj1ulxg26/Mario_(Without_Fire).rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/lmvt8jwxv625bx3/Mario_(Without_Fire)-Wii.rar
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6lod1vn725cklfe/Marth.rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/4o8z1upr34t31uk/Marth-Wii.rar
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




(Not Complete yet)
_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g2sfhvk88w3s4r8/Pikachu.rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/nmozjh1asry4wha/Pikachu-Wii.rar
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/7eAPo25PCD/Renders%20SSB4%205K/CSS/Pit
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jexrixd9i7friiq/Samus.rar
_Download Link (Wii size): http://www.mediafire.com/download/l7n40c5dew7xago/Samus-Wii.rar
_Full portraits gallery: http://imgur.com/a/WFvww#0
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/fVXhPqXsQO/Renders%20SSB4%205K/CSS/Toon%20Link
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/sVo1eSuNGx/Renders%20SSB4%205K/CSS/Yoshi
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




NEWCOMERS


_Download Link: Coming Soon...Maybe?
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...Maybe?
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link:
_Download Link (Wii size):
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...Maybe?
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link:
_Download Link (Wii size):
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...Maybe?
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...Maybe?
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





_Download Link: Coming Soon...Maybe?
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yo this is pretty real. The background is a little too chaotic for me, but the portrait work is nothing short of amazing. I'd love to see this finished.

January 18, 2014, 01:04:42 AM #3 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 01:56:44 PM by Miraj
Glad to hear that ^^. Fox and Kirby added.

Link is in progress like you can see here




Post Merge: January 19, 2014, 01:56:44 PM

Link,Luigi and Mario added.

I was thinking of doing this myself glad to know I wont have to
:D
You may want to fix certain parts. Mainly things like Bowser's bracelets for his brown and black colors, they're dark in comparison to the in game model.
Also you may want to resize so people wont have to do it themselves

But oh baby I cannot wait to see this done. Though Im sure certain brawl characters wont be in Smash 4 so there not be a CSP for everyone :(


Thanks for the comment for the bracelets I was based on the default csps and I didn't notice changes on these.
Otherwise yeah it's the bad thing for sure all brawl characters won't be in Smash 4 so it will be an incomplete pack :(. The wii size version is now available ^^.
And don't hesitate to do yours I'm pretty sure they will be much better than mine you're certainly more talented than me.

These look awesome, man! Y'know, you should try to make some via BrawlBox and render them with Photoshop... And just call them Sm4sh style. I'm sure with the talent you have, you can achieve it ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 24, 2014, 05:00:05 PM
These look awesome, man! Y'know, you should try to make some via BrawlBox and render them with Photoshop... And just call them Sm4sh style. I'm sure with the talent you have, you can achieve it ;)

I think you're wrong about me XD I have no talent a real graphist would release much better portraits but thanks I appreciate it a lot.

Little update King Dedede on (little) progress:

Quote from: Miraj on January 25, 2014, 11:07:10 PM
I think you're wrong about me XD I have no talent a real graphist would release much better portraits but thanks I appreciate it a lot.

Little update King Dedede on (little) progress:

Maybe... But there are not alot of vaults with that much HD stuff, y'know?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

They look nice.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

January 26, 2014, 03:23:43 PM #10 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:15:19 AM by Miraj
Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 25, 2014, 11:24:55 PM
Maybe... But there are not alot of vaults with that much HD stuff, y'know?

Quote from: KnightMario on January 26, 2014, 01:05:24 AM
They look nice.

Thanks for your support I agree for the HD stuff but it's normal with the wii resolution :(.

UPDATE: Marth, Samus, Toon Link added.

There's SO MUCH imperfections on theses portraits so I decide to redo all the stuff at zero I keep these portraits between the new ones are coming I'll improve the size and quality it will take more time but I think the result will be better hope you'll enjoy ^^ I update the portraits as soon as possible I'll provide the ssb4 characters (Mega Man for example) too but only the original skin no recolors or maybe for requests in the future I promise :p.

January 27, 2014, 06:21:17 AM #11 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:22:13 AM by 13eaty
He's/She's  just recoloring character portraits from the SSB4 Official website, that's where the HD is coming from

January 28, 2014, 05:25:26 AM #12 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 05:23:36 PM by Miraj
UPDATE: Bowser, Donkey Kong, Fox, Link, Luigi and Kirby are improved in Ultra HD.
Original Mega Man, Rosaline & Luma, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer added in Ultra HD.
Pikachu (not complete) added in Ultra HD

Quote from: 13eaty on January 27, 2014, 06:21:17 AM
He's/She's  just recoloring character portraits from the SSB4 Official website, that's where the HD is coming from

It's not totally true because I have to render it and like you can see with Kirby or Bowser for example the resolution is much higher than on SSB4 Official website and I'm a man :p.


It's okay. The bevel really makes it stick out, it's what I noticed right away. The texture could be better, it doesn't really look 3D the way it is now, since it lacks perspective. Check the other characters like link and Mario for examples on how to do that sort of texture. Finally, the drop shadow looks really off, especially since it looks like it was just thrown on top of the image. I'd suggest painting the shadows on yourself, it'll give a much better look.

Curious how you're going to do the other hats, though.