Smash 4 CSS & HUD

Started by Miraj, January 17, 2014, 08:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm on holidays for now so don't have my computer but yeah why not I'll think about that.

Quote from: Taiko on April 11, 2014, 03:19:58 PM
I think he's talking about the way they're masked. Specifically, this area I've noticed was a bit iffy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It looks like the light grey part where the ear bends was a result of the mask bleeding over, and there's a slight halo of red around the eye iris. I've noticed a few spots on the other ones too, which I can point out if you'd like.
Ya that's what I meant.

Charzard's now available!


_Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7w89ffp38lwys7p/Q7HPNhxatQ/Renders%20SSB4%205K/CSS/Charizard
_Some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey how i can run the SSB4 HUD with gecko OS?

You have to put the hud file like this sd>private>wii>app>rsbe>pf>info2>info_en.pac I suppose if it doesn't work I don't know sorry.

can you crate a peach csp?

I'll continue the work during holidays because I have contests next month and yes I'll do Peach if you want.

Hey, this hack looks really cool, but I can't get it to work. I insert the file into the pf/info2 folder, rename as info.pac, and my game freezes after the strap menu. I've had no trouble with other hacks/textures before, why might this be happening?


Quote from: Miraj on May 27, 2014, 09:15:32 PM
How do you boot the game?
Using Gecko. I've found alot of other people having problems with various info.pacs too but no solution. I suspect it's somehow conflicting with other hacks on my card but I wouldn't know where to start looking


I will, although It'd really serve me no purpose without my other hacks too, I'd like to find out what specifically is interfering but I don't know what could. What does the info.pac file control besides damage percent and "GO" screens? Is it possible that another location could control some of the same functions? Like for example your CSS imports Portraits, but from what I've read the "portrite" folder also contains files for portraits, although they don't seem to conflict

info.pac is for the entire HUD and no there's not other try maybe with an other iso.

Quote from: Miraj on May 28, 2014, 07:08:04 PM
info.pac is for the entire HUD and no there's not other try maybe with an other iso.
Well I actually just realized that the pack I'm using already does have some subtle HUD modifications, like a different damage portrait for DK with yellow teeth, unless that's not considered part of the HUD, but there was no info.pac to begin with