Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7


Quote from: Mr. Me on April 14, 2014, 06:31:14 PM
Let's see her recolors.  ;)
Didn't you see one of the GIFs made by HD earlier?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on April 14, 2014, 07:10:26 PM
Didn't you see one of the GIFs made by HD earlier?

If your talking about the most recent one then yes, if not, which one in particular?

Quote from: Mr. Me on April 14, 2014, 07:13:53 PM
If your talking about the most recent one then yes, if not, which one in particular?
It was this one. But don't worry, your turn will come >D
I just need to take the shots.

Post Merge: April 15, 2014, 06:23:45 PM

EDIT: New poll, guys. I'd like to hear your opinion. In any case, it's gonna be from either Unlimited Blade Works or Unlimited Codes.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I edited the poll by adding an original move I thought would be interesting to try. It will be kind of defensive, but that can be used for offensive too. A sort of "defensive-attack"...
But it will be an original move. Saber never did this attack once in the Fate/Series.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Looks like it's still leaning toward her having a combo again I see. I really think it shouldn't be considering her Side B already has something like that.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 20, 2014, 01:44:46 AM
Looks like it's still leaning toward her having a combo again I see. I really think it shouldn't be considering her Side B already has something like that.
You mean the Side Smash? Well, I'm gonna use that weird idea for something else, I think... Who knows... For now, I balanced almost all her PSA, I fixed her Neutral-B, her Down B is more powerful, but the Side B isn't done yet. I also added her proto FS, which is a mix between Link's one and Saber's one. For now, it's way too OP, but I'll try to find a way to balance it, or at least, making it less powerfull like reducing the range and what not... Note that it is NOT final! It'll be for the next BETA Version.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Is that what's in the dropbox now? I think I might try that.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 21, 2014, 05:27:33 AM
Is that what's in the dropbox now? I think I might try that.
Not yet... I have to update it... I forget alot of things these days...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ah... No worries, take your time.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 21, 2014, 12:51:53 PM
Ah... No worries, take your time.
I'm gonna be back in a few hours, when I'll come back, I'll post Saber in the vault, and I'll work a bit on Ryuko.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It's about time I step in for some feedback.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other than minor nitpicks, this PSA is shaping up nicely.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PM
It's about time I step in for some feedback.
Dash momentum and running speed need to be nerfed.
It seems that I add her too much speed. I'm gonna check Marth's attributes and make her slightly faster than him, but with a slower startup.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMYou seem to have forgotten to fix the On Hit Cancel coding location. Unless you planned to scrap it.
Weird... I placed it in the Other Tab, so it should work... Mind to look at what's wrong with it?

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMJab: Overall and okay move. The third jab needs some PSA polish.
Not sure about what you mean for that... Like... Some buff/nerf?

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMSide Tilt: Could either use more damage or more speed.
I might make that one as the Side Smash... Depending on the result of the poll... If there are more votes for the balanced slash, this one will be the side smash... Even in the game it is from, this attack is considered as a "Strong Attack".

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMUp Tilt: Great for juggling. Could use some animation polish.
Slightly, indeed. Gonna work on it.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMDown Tilt: It could make a good spacing move if the damage was slightly reduced and made slightly faster.
Gonna use a Frame Speed Modifier and nerf it.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMDash Attack: I won't say anything, since you want to revamp it.
The jump slash is the new Dash Attack. I took it from Kitsu-chan's Dash Attack, remade it in a two-handed style, and gave it to HeavyD for some fixes.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMSide Smash: I can't say anything for it at the moment, since it doesn't hit properly.
Alright. Will work on that issue.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMUp Smash: I feel this move should use TransN movement and end in the air.
Actually, it does... I just modified the horizontal momentum to make it almost null, and I didn't want it to end in the air because Saber isn't supposed to be an aerial fighter. I tried to fix that "floaty" effect it has, but it doesn't seem to work...

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMDown Smash: This move is pretty powerful. I feel the speed should be increased, the damage reduced, and remapped to Side Smash.
Actually, this move is a slight edit of the Side Tilt. But I think you're right about it. Though she'll have a similar Down Smash, animation will be entirely different.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMNeutral Air: I think this move should be animated, so the sword strike is upward and remap to Up Air.
You know what? I hesitated alot about it, but I think I'll do it. She's gonna hit higher, and this is gonna be the Up Air.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMForward Air: Could use less endlag.
Yea... Tested it and even for the game, the endlag is too much. Gonna reduce it.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMBack Air: I don't know what this is.
I need a brand new animation for it. It's supposed to be a slow and powerful back slash

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMUp Air: I don't know what this is.
It was supposed to be Link's Up Throw, but I'll change that with the Neutral Air

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMDown Air: The hitbox timer seems to be off.
I also noticed that the bounce is a bit too soon. I'll correct that.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMForward Throw: Needs animation polish. Mainly around the sword swing and ending transition.
I'll try to give more "force" to the move.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMBack Throw: Fine as is.
Since I dn't have any ideas, I think I'll let it as it currently is.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMUp Throw: Fine as is.
May stay that way, or Link's Side Throw will become the Up Throw... Not sure yet.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMDown Throw: Fine as is. Could use some animation polish.
I'll see what can I do with this.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMNeutral Special: The attack doesn't hit at close range. The attack could also use a wind hitbox at the very tip.
Weird... I thought I fixed that issue... I'll add some more hitboxes to the sword.
Oh, and the wind is a great idea! That's even how this move should be.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMSide Special: In the air, it should have no downward movement, and should put her into Helpless.
The Side Air has a weird glitch which makes impossible to use the strike she does during her Side B on the ground... Other than that, it should work like PM Ike without charging.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMUp Special: I would remap the ground Up Special to Down Smash.
That wouldn't be a good idea. This Up Smash is supposed to be something like Link, but from Fate/Unlimited Blade Works... I don't think it would fit as a Down Smash.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMIn the air, the first slash could use some Super Armor.
You're right. I'll add some.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMDown Special: I see no issues.
Final Smash: Overall, it's fine.
In the Air, the Down B won't be a counter, but more a "push" move... You see the blast of energy she does in the air when you hit her? That's exactly the same thing, but not as a counter. It will be nerfed and have a endlag, of course.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 09:49:58 PMOther than minor nitpicks, this PSA is shaping up nicely.
Thanks man, I'm doing my best with it! And you guys help me alot with this!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on April 21, 2014, 11:28:04 PM
Weird... I placed it in the Other Tab, so it should work... Mind to look at what's wrong with it?
I experimented with the If Hitbox connects command, and it doesn't seem like it works in the Other Tab. You'll have to put it in GFX or SFX.

Quote from: Akeno on April 21, 2014, 11:28:04 PM
Not sure about what you mean for that... Like... Some buff/nerf?
The hitbox timer seems to be off.

Quote from: Akeno on April 21, 2014, 11:28:04 PMThat wouldn't be a good idea. This Up Smash is supposed to be something like Link, but from Fate/Unlimited Blade Works... I don't think it would fit as a Down Smash.
Alright then.

Quote from: Akeno on April 21, 2014, 11:28:04 PM
The Side Air has a weird glitch which makes impossible to use the strike she does during her Side B on the ground...
I took a look, and you forgot to put in the It Button Pressed command into the Aerial Sub Action for the Side Special.

Quote from: Akeno on April 21, 2014, 11:28:04 PMThanks man, I'm doing my best with it! And you guys help me alot with this!
No problem. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 11:40:06 PM
I experimented with the If Hitbox connects command, and it doesn't seem like it works in the Other Tab. You'll have to put it in GFX or SFX.
Will do.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 11:40:06 PMThe hitbox timer seems to be off.
Hm... It hits a bit too late, isn't it? I had some issues like this too... I'm gonna correct that.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 21, 2014, 11:40:06 PMI took a look, and you forgot to put in the It Button Pressed command into the Aerial Sub Action for the Side Special.
Oups. Need to correct that. Thanks for pointing these out.
You know what? I think I'm gonna release Saber once everything is fixed, except for the Final Smash. So, when all the moves are done and ready, I'll release Saber V0.9... I know it's gonna be long, but at least, she will be useable and ready to Brawl! I also want to work on Matoi Ryuko... Kokuto made alot of animations that I still need to PSA... And this PSA is gonna be a blast!
Just you wait, Kyouma =P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.