Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

The tie has been broken now though
good thng its friday, I will re import Ryuko tomorrow

Alright, while you're rigging, I'll just adjust a few things in the PSA... Shouldn't be too long. I'm gonna code the Side Special and the Down Special.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well I chose the one you made Kokuto. Dunno about everyone else. Can't wait to test her out though. She should be fun. :D
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol, that's not a big deal... That can easily be arranged... As for testing purpose, when I'm done with the Side B and the Down B, are you willing to test her?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Of course I am.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 02, 2014, 10:29:54 PM
Of course I am.
Haha! That was a false question. Of course I know you want to :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Of course it was, haha! Either way you know I'm game.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 02, 2014, 11:20:29 PM
Of course it was, haha! Either way you know I'm game.
Good to know.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well, I may have lost the poll but it Wasnt like 5-0 so gg lol.Itll be used somewhere, and I totally won't keep it in my brawl or anything lol

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

As promessed, here is Ryuko:
http://sta.sh/01n9snuhucxb
I re-touched the rig where it needed. I saw there was an anoying floating vertice of her neck, now its gone) has rigged feet, still FS eyes and metals I also decided to put rim on the scissor blade instead of a ref material, the results were nice
it has no bone edits at all, no resize or anything, you guys will have to do do the bone edit job in the animations (seriously, the feet looks weird at regular Ike's animations)

Quote from: Kyouma Satsuki on May 03, 2014, 07:37:04 PM
As promessed, here is Ryuko:
http://sta.sh/01n9snuhucxb
I re-touched the rig where it needed. I saw there was an anoying floating vertice of her neck, now its gone) has rigged feet, still FS eyes and metals I also decided to put rim on the scissor blade instead of a ref material, the results were nice
it has no bone edits at all, no resize or anything, you guys will have to do do the bone edit job in the animations (seriously, the feet looks weird at regular Ike's animations)
Lel... Man... I think we wouldn't mind a lil' resize edit... Like... Well... Only for Brawl Ex. (I took a look at the feet, and it would be a nightmare to fix it. On a few animations, no... But on all the misc animations...)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So now im going to import the other 5 alts, and probably satsuki too

Oh yeah and me and Akeno thought it would be kool to have Ryuko in Junketsu as an alt.
After doing the resize of course. [censored] looks weird sometimes 0-0

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2


Yep, you mentionned that outfit in your list.
By the way Kyouma, I know you're cool and such, but how come you have both the Featured Award and Diamond Award?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.