Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Ooh, Naughty Akeno is Naughty. What about Ryuko, i am extremely anticipating this character. and only, only for the cheesecake.

and i am preparing my body as we speak, Should i wear laces or leather?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

what are you planing with Ike Akeno?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 04, 2014, 11:22:41 PM
Ooh, Naughty Akeno is Naughty.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 04, 2014, 11:22:41 PMWhat about Ryuko, i am extremely anticipating this character. and only, only for the cheesecake.
Quote from: Naoto-san on June 04, 2014, 11:27:02 PM
what are you planing with Ike Akeno?
The 1st Ike PSA I was mentionning was Ryuko... the 2nd one... you'll see... ufufu~
A hint: A ruler of an old city if i give more, that will be to obvious

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 04, 2014, 11:22:41 PMand i am preparing my body as we speak, Should i wear laces or leather?
Leather :>.>:
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'm assuming the character is based off of an anime. Am I right?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 05, 2014, 12:08:29 AM
I'm assuming the character is based off of an anime. Am I right?
Yes and no. Same than Saber, there are parts from animes and ohers from games. But this one will focus on the games parts.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 05, 2014, 10:00:25 AMYes and no. Same than Saber, there are parts from animes and ohers from games. But this one will focus on the games parts.
I think that just gave it away.
Not saying anything on it, though~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 10:10:48 AM
I think that just gave it away.
That's what I thought after posting...  :-[
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Just need to wait and see who else picks up on it, then.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 10:14:12 AM
Just need to wait and see who else picks up on it, then.
Considering what I'm working on... This should be pretty easy.
There are times when I need to shut up... like this one
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I  haven't been round these parts in a while : P
Anyway, Im gonna install USB loader this weekend, and then proceed to do absolutely nothing but PSA stuff
Mostly Ryuko but one other personal thing from a game that no one has heard of ever lol.
Speaking of said personal thing, I have a question for Akeno or whoever can answer
If you made a sword character over Ganon, could you use the sword as the grab point for his side special?
And can that special grab be used on multiple moves?

And the character that no one will know is Camile Enfield from Chaotic Eclipse/ HinoKakera
Who will just be a cloud recolor

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

I haven't tinkered much with Special Grabs, but I'm pretty sure you can.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 08:59:06 PM
I  haven't been round these parts in a while : P
I noticed it... lol

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 08:59:06 PMAnyway, Im gonna install USB loader this weekend, and then proceed to do absolutely nothing but PSA stuff
Mostly Ryuko
Cool! There are a few animations left for Saber, and Ryuko needs... like... some work again... lol.

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 08:59:06 PMbut one other personal thing from a game that no one has heard of ever lol.
And the character that no one will know is Camile Enfield from Chaotic Eclipse/ HinoKakera
Who will just be a cloud recolor
Well, extracting the model may be possible for that game... lol
He looks more like a blonde Dante with Ichigo's sword in the first episodes of Bleach... lol

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 08:59:06 PMSpeaking of said personal thing, I have a question for Akeno or whoever can answer
If you made a sword character over Ganon, could you use the sword as the grab point for his side special?
And can that special grab be used on multiple moves?
As Tidus said, you need to make a special grab. I think for your 1st idea, you just need to tweak the animation, not sure though...
As for the second one, you will need for sure Pikazz's tut about Special Grab.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

For his hair yeah...but now that my dedicated importer is gone who would do it for me xD
Kyouma doesn't extract so that's outta the question
And link to pikazz tut?

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 10:01:35 PM
For his hair yeah...but now that my dedicated importer is gone who would do it for me xD
Kyouma doesn't extract so that's outta the question
And link to pikazz tut?

I'd help import (I need more practice), but I have way too much stuff on my plate right now.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 10:01:35 PM
For his hair yeah...but now that my dedicated importer is gone who would do it for me xD
Kyouma doesn't extract so that's outta the question
Someone who often helps him for his Imports... LJSTAR... *hides*

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 05, 2014, 10:01:35 PMAnd link to pikazz tut?
In his signature... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49878.0
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.