Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Quote from: Kyouma on May 19, 2014, 02:45:37 AM
you should try to give saber a separated GFX file like nebulon so we can use her in brawlex flawlessly
but I just asy "should"
Alreay planned that.

Quote from: Mr. Me on May 19, 2014, 02:53:34 AM
Akeno, you must finish Saber. It's....your destiny!
It's my "Fate"

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 19, 2014, 02:58:23 AM
I concur with the above posts.
but the character has a sword trail, and thusly will have problems if the chosen replacement does not have a sword trail, i'm having problems looking for the SSE enemies that do have sword trails. and i believe our repository of bladed characters might be extremely limited.
I have a little idea about this. But I need to test it 1st. I'm using Kyouma's BrawlEx for that.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 19, 2014, 07:00:35 AM
You can use some SSE enemies that have sword glows and such, so that's not really a problem-- If you want Akeno I can port the GFX over when you're done~
Well, if you can, that would help ;D

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 19, 2014, 08:34:52 AM
Worry, not i forgot that ASf1nk has all of them, just have to be careful of the ones you choose.
Where can I find this?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 19, 2014, 10:55:33 AMWhere can I find this?
Big list!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 19, 2014, 11:01:56 AM
Big list!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow... That's... a big list... *collapse*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So... it's been a long time since I posted anything here. I'm gonna start by saying that I'm sorry for the delay with Saber and Ryuko. Right now, Saber received a new Air Neutral B and another Air Down B that I still need to be tested. I'm also working on Ryuko but with less focus than Saber.
Now, I'll tell you guys what needs to be done for Saber:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Unfortunately, until June 20th, progress will be slow because of the Finals. If I have some time, I'll work on Saber or I'll do something else. I plan to learn animating from the old class Sdoom recorded a long time ago, but I'll still focus on PSAs more than animating.

Don't worry, next time I'll post with my real account, it will be either a release or a BETA test.

Until then, I'll be using this account.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Cool hopefully she will be done soon. I love playing as her. Such a good character.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 31, 2014, 03:34:34 AM
Cool hopefully she will be done soon. I love playing as her. Such a good character.
Yea! I fixed the On Hit Cancel, I slowed her down and I balanced her according to her speed. I'd like to know if you can help with the Side B though... It need 2 more hits in its animation... I'll send you the most recent version a bit later in the day.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sure, no problem. Its been a little while since we worked on her together.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 31, 2014, 11:26:10 AM
Sure, no problem. Its been a little while since we worked on her together.
Yea! It's been a long time... But we're gonna finish that soon. I think it's time to call some testers. I need a few ones... Maybe 7. 'cuz 7 Servants ;)
Here is the current list of testers:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you want to be part of the testers, feel free to post here.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alrighty then! i'll be glad to test!
it's what i'm mostly known for.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Ermagerd ill test
Oh wait
Wii
Still broken
shieze

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Alright, Ultraxwing you're added, and Hidan you'll be the 8th Serv-- I mean, tester if you get back your Wii.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For your issues, I looked into BrawlBox.

Use theses values for the OHC system.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And change the furthest sword hitboxes to Bone 27 and make the X Offset 0.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

She's shaping up nicely.

Main issues:
1. Her Side Tilt needs some hitbox timing adjustments.
2. Her F-air needs the above and to be slowed down.
3. Her Side Smash needs hitbox timing adjustments as well.
4. Her Down Smash needs either a larger first hotbox, or just some timing adjustments.
5. Her U-air needs a new animation. Its literally the same as her N-air.
6. Her N-B, (uncharged) needs a hitbox a bit closer to Saber, or just make the existing one a little larger.
7. Her FS doesn't look like its complete. It kinda does a few slashes, then just abruptly stops after like the 4th or 5th one.
8. I think she needs a new Side B attack animation. I already thought of a good one.
9. Her initial dash speed needs to be taken down a few notches. Its way too fast still. I'd say maybe use Marths or Sheiks speed.
10. Her Up Tilt needs an earlier hitbox staring point. As of now, it seems to only hit at the end, not during the swing upward itself.

I'm glad to see this improving. You actually got her N-B to work properly with its multi-hit. I'll animate a new Side B attack later, still haven't slept yet.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 31, 2014, 03:31:10 PM
Alright, Ultraxwing you're added, and Hidan you'll be the 8th Serv-- I mean, tester if you get back your Wii.

:>.>:

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.