Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

I don't think it would have to be that small for it to be balanced. That's a bit ridiculous don't you think?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It would be if you could chain it. And if it's as fast as Hidan described it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Its multihit and hitbox doesn't need to be small, but its multihit so each hit will only deal like 1-2% and the last hit will send the opponent away so you can't spam it.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Sounds good. I like her moveset. It looks great.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The only thing she still needs is a down B
I was thinking of making it like Grey Foxes assist trophy attack(Flurry of slashes) and make it so it deflects projectiles.
Sound good?

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Sounds interesting. How do you make sword hits deflect projectiles? I might want to use that for something I'm working on.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 12, 2014, 11:49:12 PM
How do you make sword hits deflect projectiles?

I... really don't think you can... not unless they already have defensive collisions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 12:15:12 AM
I... really don't think you can... not unless they already have defensive collisions.
Or unless you knew how to change rel files to add them in.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 12:16:31 AM
Or unless you knew how to change rel files to add them in.

Which not even Pikazz knows how to do...

At least for now.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn. Oh well, I guess that's a bit out of my reach.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I remember a flag of some sort that allows you to deflect projectiles...the gray fox PSA uses it I think.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Gray Fox is over Metaknight

Metaknight has defensive collisions (I believe on his cape?). I'll double check in a second.

There is no flag on hitboxes that say "can reflect stuff" it says "can be reflected".


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 12, 2014, 11:49:12 PM
Sounds interesting. How do you make sword hits deflect projectiles? I might want to use that for something I'm working on.
Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 12:15:12 AM
I... really don't think you can... not unless they already have defensive collisions.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 12:16:31 AM
Or unless you knew how to change rel files to add them in.
Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 12:21:53 AM
Which not even Pikazz knows how to do...

At least for now.
Quote from: Naoto-san on April 13, 2014, 12:44:58 AM
Damn. Oh well, I guess that's a bit out of my reach.
Quote from: Kokuto on April 13, 2014, 01:01:39 AM
I think I remember a flag of some sort that allows you to deflect projectiles...the gray fox PSA uses it I think.
Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 01:09:31 AM
Gray Fox is over Metaknight

Metaknight has defensive collisions (I believe on his cape?). I'll double check in a second.

There is no flag on hitboxes that say "can reflect stuff" it says "can be reflected".
As Tidus said, you just need Defensive Collisions... I don't know if they'll look "legit" with the animation, but it's not impossible...

As for the Neutral B, I don't really know...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well um.
You could always port the PSA over to someone that can use defensive collisions...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Defensive Collisions can be a [censored].

It might work sometimes, other times it'll only work some of the time. And then most of the time, if they don't originally have defensive collisions, they won't work at all.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 01:24:04 AM
Well um.
You could always port the PSA over to someone that can use defensive collisions...

True, true.

Wait....

who IS the hack over?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.